1-test/test cutting transdermal cycle

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 8 weeks of a 1-test/test transdermal cut cycle starting today. It's in 3 bottles of T-gel, each with 6.5g of 1-test and 5g of test base. 6 squirts daily, so total is 325mg of 1-test and 250mg of test daily.

Anti-E/bloat control: liquid letro (femara) at .5 mg daily.

Diet: 40/40/20 ratio at around 3000 calories. Almost all of those carbs are low GI, such as wheat bread, or oatmeal and the like.

Supps: 300mg R-ala 3x daily, with large carb meals. NYC stack for 2 weeks then ECA (ran out of NYC). Standard whey, vitamin C, liver tabs also.

Training: 4 day split. Day 1: Chest/Tri's Day 2: Back/Bi's Day 3: Legs/Abs  Day 4: Shoulders/Traps

Cardio 3-4x weekly, 20 minutes HIIT style on treadmill.

Starting stats:

Weight 265 @ ~20% bodyfat

Arms: 19"

Chest: 51"

Waist: 40"

Thighs: 27"

Calves: 18.5"L 19" R

Ok boys, time to cut this porker down, let's roll!

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Should be a great cutting cycle. Good luck :D

What are you doing for pre/post workout nutrition?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bow
Should be a great cutting cycle. Good luck :D

What are you doing for pre/post workout nutrition?
40g whey with 2tbsp flax in skim milk pre-workout, and 40g whey/oatmeal post.

Thanks, looking forward to it :)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Bye-bye 19" guns:D , well, maybe not:saw:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Man I would think the 250mg/day of test is alot.. But you are taing stiff for the bloat. It will be intersting to see how it works.. TTY

furmanranger

Awards
well C2g, its a t-derm so he's maybe getting around 125mg per day

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I know that but when you test suspendion you inly do abot 50mg/day.. thats all i was bassing it on.. TTY

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yeah, we'll see Curt, I really think the femara is going to help with all the bloat though. I'll update my weight soon.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro....what is your goal for the cycle...target weight? stats? and r u gonna lift heavy but lower volume?

furmanranger

Awards
i've shot 100mg per day of suspension, not the most fun injections ever, but w/ letro or adex to control the aromatization, the gains can be pretty lean.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Man I would think the 250mg/day of test is alot.. But you are taing stiff for the bloat. It will be intersting to see how it works.. TTY
Agreed...

Originally posted by furmanranger
well C2g, its a t-derm so he's maybe getting around 125mg per day
It may be a t-derm but remember that 125 x 7 = 875 mg weekly!  This would be over a gram per week of enth...

Chemo

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm basing it on 40% absorption, which I realize could go up or down, so 250 x .4 = 100mg per day, but I guess it could go as high as 125mg. Either way I'm interested too, we'll see what happens with the femara, hopefully it keeps the bloat to a minimum :)

I'll make a weight report weekly, but so far so good. Libido has skyrocketed, workouts are good, no problems with the trans. :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by goldylight
What are you taking post cycle?
post cycle will be letro, clomid, and I'll cycle back on V-12. :)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
sounds good! very interested in your results. i am thinking of making the same transdermal just using less squirts per day and adding 1,4 andro to the mix. Post cycle i am gonna do nolva instead of clomid tho since i have the nolva already. Want to do this in 4 weeks.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
So far so good, up 4 lbs but it seems lean I believe, no bloating of the face, waist is steady. :)

drvnwun

Awards

post cycle will be letro, clomid, and I'll cycle back on V-12. :)
So you're using the letro on cycle as well as post-cycle? Same dosing as well? Never used it before-just interested in the dosing scheme.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by drvnwun
So you're using the letro on cycle as well as post-cycle? Same dosing as well? Never used it before-just interested in the dosing scheme.
Yep, same dosing throughout, although I've just upped it to 1mg daily, I want no bloat damnit!!

(I've got enough bloat already for me and the next guy, lol) :D 

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, just added UCP-1 to my stack at recommended dosage, we'll see how this goes :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 of 1-test/test

Day 6 of UCP-1

Last day of NYC

So far very nice, up 5 lbs total, while still leaning out (kickass!) :D Lifts are good, most have improved as much as 5% or so, feeling strong. Libido basically evened out, was high at first, now back to normal.

UCP has no sides at all, just a slight warmth, very tame though. We'll see how this goes without the NYC, expecting good results. I'll probably add either Tight or the Anarchy stack after UCP, still deciding right now. :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it's going well. Good job and keep it up.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looks like something is working...down 4 lbs now. I gained 5 initially, and now down 4, so this is definitely interesting, dropping bf% :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Last day of UCP-1, down about 6lbs, very nice. Definitely leaning out and adding a little mass simultaneously I think, I couldn't be happier. All of my lifts are up, feeling strong as hell. Acne is starting, but such is life with androgens I guess. Libido is very strong still actually. A+ so far.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Down about another 5 lbs or so, leaning out slowly but nicely IMO. Strength is up in all lifts, getting some bad acne though (expected). I'm starting my next two week cycle of UCP-1 on Monday. So far this has been easily the best cycle I've had, very impressed :)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear bro, what's the total weight loss? Are you measuring bf regularly?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*BUMP* for final results!!!

ManBeast

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jweave, can you give us an update of your results.

goin_big

Awards
Maybe he took too much ucp ;) Jk, I wanna see the results to!