superdrol stacked with Thyrotabs

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've done some searching and can't seem to find much info on here about it. I remember there was a thread somewhere on this but I can't find it. Has anyone done this before? if so what where your results like. My goal is to get from about 11% bf to 8% bf without any muscle loss or actually maybe some muscle gain. I'm 5'10 170 and have done a superdrol/pheraplex cycle and a halodrol/methoxy tst cycle with the proper pct for both. Any Info on the superdrol/thyrotabs stack would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
i've done some searching and can't seem to find much info on here about it. I remember there was a thread somewhere on this but I can't find it. Has anyone done this before? if so what where your results like. My goal is to get from about 11% bf to 8% bf without any muscle loss or actually maybe some muscle gain. I'm 5'10 170 and have done a superdrol/pheraplex cycle and a halodrol/methoxy tst cycle with the proper post cycle therapy for both. Any Info on the superdrol/thyrotabs stack would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I have a real mix going in my log, basically using the gaspari thyrotabs and whole mix of the other things. I actually off the the thyrotabs for this week only to try put more mass. I don't know what your exact question is, but I'm happy with my results so far. I am down 1.5 inches around the belly button and up 10 lbs in total weight.

I'm have also been taking PGH-T and Oratrophin up until this week too. I like the thyrotabs, but they do make me feel hotter. They seem to do exactly what they claim.

Here is my log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/52225-what-heck-old.html

NHA cycle is also good for what your asking, if you don't want large mass increase.

Beware at your age PGH-T might make you grow. Most people stop growing by 22, but not everyone.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Wow. Okay, I would drop any AAS/PH if you are trying to cut and do some more research on diet, supplements that boost metabolism or thermogenesis. Could you do this with gear and cutters? Sure!!!!!!! Go ahead and start it, but wait a little while to see how you respond (as your arteries harden and your heart palpitations become more frequent).

If you do plan on doing this, when are you going to get blood work done? Do you have any previous BW to compare? What kind of PCT do you have? What is your diet/exercise like? BMR? Age? At 170 and 5'10, I wouldn't worry about getting below the 10% barrier, but rather worry about getting above the 180 lbs mark.

I would recommend that you start by keeping a fitday.com log. Second, I would experiment with each supplement individually so you know how your body responds to it. If you are serious about getting cut or building mass, you would know this is a very important concept to grasp. Lastly, Keep track of body fat/weight/inches of improved muscle or decreased fat. A digital camera would help others give you an idea of where you need to improve, subtract, and/or add.

Good luck, God bless, and I wish you the best.

HL

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
larry thanks for the post but im way ahead of you bro. I'm no noob to this. My diet is on point and so is my training. My workout partner competes in competitions and makes sure my training and diet are in check, plus i've been researching diet and training for a couple years now. basically i train just like him except i don't compete, i just wish i had the genetics he has. As far as blood work goes, on every cycle i've done i always got bloodwork done and everything was in check on cycle and once the cycle was over and i fully recoverd. I do plenty of research on diet and training like i said before, i'm not going to lie yes you can get there with all the right training consistintely tweaking ur diet and so on but i've done cycles before and know how my body reacts so i'm not worried about taking this. 180 would be nice and my goal is 185 but thats long term i want to get to 170 at 8% bf and lean bulk for as long as i have to to reach 185lbs. I've been researching all these designer steroids for over a year now and know fully what the side effects are. you can check out a log that i kept here if u want. as far as PCT and supporting supps go i'm not going to waste my time listing it. I'm just asking if anyone has done this before and for there feedback but thank you for your concern. If you have any knowledge or expeiernce with this stack please post it. Thanks

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Aren't thyrotabs just a precursor to T3/T4? If so, I think there're a few superdrol/T3 logs available.

You could always do superdrol/low dosage DNP for twice the fat loss and none of the hormonal mess. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found that Thyrotabs and melting point/ TTA products have worked the best for me. T3 didnt really shed any fat for me and these synephrine compounds suck a$$.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I decided that im going to user superdrol and pght. im going to stick with my dieting and training i should be able to reach 8%bf with this stack plus put on some muscle. As for the DNP goes i don't tjink i really wanna try that stuff i've read a little about it and from the sounds of it you feel like hell for the time that ur on it. If within a month of my cycle im having trouble getting to my goal i'll throw thermo in there. I'll be taking sesamin the whole time also so tht should help. Thnaks for the info guys.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I think you made the best decision. And yeah, wait to see where you can get to, then toss in the thermo when you need it. I hope you log!! Good luck Joey.

HL

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot bro...i'll keep u guys posted

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
today im on day 7 of my cycle. i started the first 4 days at 10mg of superdrol and now im at 20 mg ED. so farnothing really to report, my muscles feel a little harder but that about it. I've been putting one pump of pght on at night. Havent noticed much yet except definitely being sleepy after i put it on but its only been 5 days on so we'll see how it works in the next couple of weeks. thats it for now i'll post again when things start to happen.