Sprinter Cycle: Superdrol + IGF

captain chet

Awards
Hey everyone. Im debating this for a cycle for the preseason to my sports training.

My stats:

22 years old
6'1''
178 LBS
squat max : 335 x 2
deads : 405 x 2
bench : 195 x 2 (dont really focus on bench :woohoo: )
100m dash : 11.14
long jump: 23'4.75"

I want to do the following:

1 - 4 : Superdrol (10,10,10,20maybe)
1 - ??: IGF (66 mcg every 3rd day) 2mg in total
5 - 8 : Activate (400, 800, 800, 400)
5 - 8 : Reound XT (75, 50, 25, 25)
5 - 8 : Nolva (60, 40, 40, 20)

This is mainly to get some strength gains and to be healthy for a strong sprint season in track. I have a slight injury in the fleshy part of my foot that makes doing the track workouts tough so i have been doing bike workouts, so i figure now is the time to use Superdrol that i have leftover from a previous cycle, wherethe workouts wont make me cramp up a ton.

Im looking to start this thing up next week. Anyone have suggestions on any tweaks to this or if you need more information let me know. With all of the new info about IGF being used every 3 days to keep from shutting down has gotten me interested in using it all through out the cycle as well as pct (maybe even using it every 3 days during cycle and every other day during PCT, depedning how my body feels.)

Thanks for reading!

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to do a lot of cardio...I'd recommend using something other than Superdrol. Sinice you've used it before, I'm sure it caused some muscle pumps that make cardio a bit more challenging than normal. Maybe a TRN/TST? I've used that with no effect on cardio endurance.

On second thought, since you'll be doing sprints, it may not be that bad. The pump may still limit your endurance. You may want to reverse your usage of rebound Xt to ramp up instead of down. Never used IGF so I cannot say on that part.

captain chet

Awards
i did in fact use tst/trn and it was nice, but i noticed that superdrol got me way stronger. as i said, im injured at the moment and cannot do intense cardio so even when i do come back my track workouts will be light.

that is why i decided to use superdrol, and thats what i have leftover haha.

i do remember rthe pumps in my calvs being a *****, but i figure i have at least 2 more weeks of bike/pool and then the next 2-3 weeks will be light cardio so by the time ill be coming back to real workouts the superdrol will be done with and ill be on activate and rebound, which i found awesome!

i have a bunch of citruline malate on hand too so when i start doing cardio ill be superloading that, and maybe taking a taurine supp if need be.

and thanks about the rebound, i will ramp up.

appreciate the quick response

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why do u want to be so much stronger its track. Not football, not baseball. Track. Yes i understand that lower body strength means beeing faster but at what cost. Beeing to bulky will reduce speed. After 3 years I have finally returned to my low 4.4 speed. This is after I have gained 40lbs. If was you I would just run another TRN/TST or TRN/Pher-X. for 6 weeks or somthing like that and then PCT like u were saying. When I was lean bulking this summer on TRN/Pher-X is when i was at an all time best in 40 speed. (4.39) since then I have put on 5lbs. (50/50-fat/muscle) and my time has risen to ~4.4ish. I mean its up to you but thats my $.02
Pher-X (phera-phlex) Has a good rep. for beeing a good mass/strength builder also. Now it doesnt compare to Superdrol (but then again what OTC does????). Good lick with whatever u choose.

captain chet

Awards
is pheraplex still legal to be purchased? And the reason i chose superdrol was because i had AWESOME gains from it and i think with IGF these gains will stick, thus giving me the strength boost i really need.

Also, thats why i chose the low dosages (10 mg the first 3 weeks and maybe 20 for the 4th, depending on how sluggish im getting)

Im just looking for a quality 5lb gain of lean body mass, ill be doing low reps so hopefully working my fast twitch muscle fibers and just getting better overall athletics shape.

ill post my workout soon.

EDIT:::::::

well as for wanting to be stronger, that should speask for itself. I want to be more powerful out of the blocks and to have a more powerful explosion for long jump. i dont want to gain too much weight, maybe if i could gain 8 - 10lbs of quality muscle and lose 3-5 lbs of fat i feel as though the strenghth gains would surely help out in my speed agility and endurance.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes u can find Generic Labz Pher-X for around $25~30 for 90 caps that are 15mg, not 10mg like phera-phlex. Pher-X is the real deal to. On my 4 week of TRN/Pher-X I put on 12lbs. (15lbs. total. Last 2 weeks I cut ther Pher-X and was on TRN (4mg)/Zol100~150mg) Pher-X will bloat u a bit but nothing bad. I had a good increase in stregnth. I think bench and squat were both up around 30~40lbs in 4 weeks. I had no sides from this cycle thats why i would go for the TRN/Pher-X for a lean 5lbs. over the superdrol just because of sides that could occur vs. what your looking for in gains.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I think you can get away 10 mgs of superdrol without pump problems. 20 mgs may give you trouble. I have not had any trouble with Phera-Plex at 20 mgs and running. IGF-1R3, Superdrol and heavy cardio = hypo for me. Be prepared to shove carbs in to counter.

captain chet

Awards
yeah i have been trying the IGF at practice and i bring a waterbottle with 2 big protein scoop sied scoops of dextrose in it tothe gym when ishoot before. I drinkit throught the workout and rush home to eat pasta an some chicken/ beef and veggies. seems to help keep the night sweats away at least.

also i figured that if i do 66mcg a time (33 into each muscle) it works out 30 so times. So if i do this every 3 days t works out to 90 days, which should be perfect, end at the begining of januarym, and i should have some more money saved up to maybe do a NHA stack with more IGF if this one goes well. Im just wondering about the sexual side, i had none last time but ive got an almost GF noew and if it starts goin down ill be devastated. IOll keep you up to date and hopefully start a log with weekly pictures and whatnot when/if i do decide to run this.

any suggestions on what works best for hard gainers with food timing wish and if i should use insulin at all too to get the most bang out of the IGF's buck?

EDIT for Werewold:

I wont be doing much heavy cardio. Usually the cardio would be short dashes after a warmup, which is usually the hardest part for me, the warmup. The 100's and 200 wont be too bad especially now in the season where we are only doing 200's at like 28-30, by the end of my cycle we will probably be doing them at 26-27 so if the 20 is too much ill drop it back to 10. Its all tentative depending on how my body reacts

also, i cant find that pher-x anywhere, i have a bunch of superdrol to use too so 10mg should cause much pumps, iof it doesn i can always just cut down my workouts and make up some excuse like leg cramps or something

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i have been trying the IGF at practice and i bring a waterbottle with 2 big protein scoop sied scoops of dextrose in it tothe gym when ishoot before. I drinkit throught the workout and rush home to eat pasta an some chicken/ beef and veggies. seems to help keep the night sweats away at least.

also i figured that if i do 66mcg a time (33 into each muscle) it works out 30 so times. So if i do this every 3 days t works out to 90 days, which should be perfect, end at the begining of januarym, and i should have some more money saved up to maybe do a NHA stack with more IGF if this one goes well. Im just wondering about the sexual side, i had none last time but ive got an almost GF noew and if it starts goin down ill be devastated. IOll keep you up to date and hopefully start a log with weekly pictures and whatnot when/if i do decide to run this.

any suggestions on what works best for hard gainers with food timing wish and if i should use insulin at all too to get the most bang out of the IGF's buck?

EDIT for Werewold:

I wont be doing much heavy cardio. Usually the cardio would be short dashes after a warmup, which is usually the hardest part for me, the warmup. The 100's and 200 wont be too bad especially now in the season where we are only doing 200's at like 28-30, by the end of my cycle we will probably be doing them at 26-27 so if the 20 is too much ill drop it back to 10. Its all tentative depending on how my body reacts

also, i cant find that pher-x anywhere, i have a bunch of superdrol to use too so 10mg should cause much pumps, iof it doesn i can always just cut down my workouts and make up some excuse like leg cramps or something
For Generic Labz Pher-X try 1fast400.com, dpsnutrition.com, or maybe isalndsupplements.com may have some left.

overandout

Awards
I tend to disagree with bildo. Most olmypic sprinters squat 400-600 lbs. weighting in at 160 to 200. I do agree that adding bulk might hinder your speed, but I would think as a sprinter you would be looking for pure strength and reflexive gains absent of any weight gain. JMO.. not saying bildo is wrong. Only being 178 at 6'1" i would doubt you gain enough bulk to injure your sprinting style/speed, esp. if you don't do lift like a BBer and do mostly explosive things with small reps. Steriods (and pro-hormones i assume) are reported to increase CNS function, which would be an added benefit to your speed.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Overandout I respect your opinion. Its just with usual superdrol cycles its not uncommon to put on 15lbs. If hes not looking to put on 15lbs. then I would go with a product like Pher-X where solid weight can can be acheived with out of some of the sides superdrol can be accompanied with.

captain chet

Awards
Why thank you guys. Its still early in the season, which is why even if i did put myself up to 190 in the next 4 weeks, by the time the season was in swing i would have been that weight foir a while and will have seen the pros and cons. If necessary i could diet to lose or maintain that weight. So theres plenty of time, im mainly looking for strength increases with whatever size comes my way as long as my functional strength increases.

Hope that helps to determine what my goals are.

And yes, i will be doing a lot of low-rep olympic movements, squats, cleans, snatches, bench, and deadlifts are the main exercizes that we use as a team.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SD alone has caused me severe enough pumps that I couldn't complete the workout. I would be really cautious with your calves/ shin issues. I really would recommend a stack (if your heart was set on it) like halo and tst. I think that would be a very anabolic base that might cause you less performance issues. Either way, good luck!

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
superdrol alone has caused me severe enough pumps that I couldn't complete the workout.
I'm with motiv8er -- I am an [old, broken, weekend] athlete, and I couldn't even get out of bed and operate at work with superdrol, let alone train.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I'm with motiv8er -- I am an [old, broken, weekend] athlete, and I couldn't even get out of bed and operate at work with superdrol, let alone train.
I ran 3.5 miles on Saturday while on 5 mgs superdrol and 5 mg of phera-plex twice daily. I did notice some extra calf pump. I preferred the 2.5 mgs superdrol and 7.5 mg of phera-plex twice daily the week before and didn't notice the calf pump.

captain chet

Awards
i very well may scratch the superdrol idea due to the pumps and all that. i was thinking maybe doing 500mg test prop for 6 weeks. fairly cheap, accessable and it wont **** up my lipids for as long and the recovery should be quick and also giving the gains that i want. we also know about a week in advane before drug testing comes around so during that time ill just stop until they announce who is tested and get back on.

it works out to a little over 70mg a day, or a little over 140 EOD, which would you guys reccomend?

edit: this will also be my first REAL cycle. i did superdrol, M1T, S1+, prostanzol and a TST/TRN run before but never anything intense like real stuff. What do you think?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
i very well may scratch the superdrol idea due to the pumps and all that. i was thinking maybe doing 500mg test prop for 6 weeks. fairly cheap, accessable and it wont **** up my lipids for as long and the recovery should be quick and also giving the gains that i want. we also know about a week in advane before drug testing comes around so during that time ill just stop until they announce who is tested and get back on.

it works out to a little over 70mg a day, or a little over 140 EOD, which would you guys reccomend?

edit: this will also be my first REAL cycle. i did superdrol, M1T, S1+, prostanzol and a TST/TRN run before but never anything intense like real stuff. What do you think?
If you had your heart set on a cycle, get some td test and some anavar. You would get good quality gains in mass in a short amount of time.