Starting again PP/Fini

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Starting again PP/Fini

I'm about to start my second go around with PP and Fini. Had a GREAT first experience with them and am looking forward to trying it again. I'm going down my list of ingredients and foods and the only thing I can't seem to find is Nolva. I used to get it on here from a company called 'research unlimited' but I'm guessing they're no longer sponsors here. (Sorry if I'm not supposed to use their name if they're no longer sponsors). Are there currently other sponsors on this site that sell it? I've looked around but haven't found anyone so far.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

RC's are considered grey area=illegal so they are not sourced here. SO do a search on google, as I know you will find a good reputable company...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    RC's are considered grey area=illegal so they are not sourced here. SO do a search on google, as I know you will find a good reputable company...
    You ROCK! Got it. I google everything else I can't believe I didn't google that. Thanks for the help!

1 more question. Would you know if it's easier to make the solution from the powder or should I try and find it with the solution already made up? I still have the bottle and dosing syringe from my first PCT which may help.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I say if you have the premade get it, but if you want to be a home brewer which will come in handy later get the powder, and expirement either way you cannot really go wrong, as you could make it into a solution, or weigh and cap it.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

get the powder and cap it!

Im assuming you have tried liquid nolva? well its terrible tasting i dont know why anyone would get liquid unless they had no other source.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.37%

I have read through your other cycle thread many a times. What are your current stats? How did it go after the pct?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by bbuild
    I have read through your other cycle thread many a times. What are your current stats? How did it go after the post cycle therapy?
    Hey bbuild! Glad to hear my first log was put to some use. I was probably a little too descriptive the first time which made for a lot of reading.

I didn't do a whole lot of working out over the summer months since I can't seem to lift and play softball without getting hurt. I strayed quite a bit from my diet and went back to McD's and other such bad things but I'm still around 200 and just under 11%BF. As I am sitting here writing this I just measured my bicep and it's only down about 1/4" or so. No more than 1/2" for sure. My PCT went smoooooth and I absolutely LOVED the PP/Fini cycle. Can't wait to do it again. After PCT I spent about 4 weeks or so cutting and got down to 200lbs and 8%BF for the summer. I looked GOOOOOOOOD for a 35 year old. Many compliments on the physique all summer. I kept a good diet for the cutting and used Animal Cuts along with HIIT cardio 3-4 times a week. If you're at all thinking about the PP/Fini stack I'd tell you to stop thinking and do it. It was my first time doing ANY kind of prohormone type cycle and I'm only mad I didn't learn about it earlier.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Smallone
    Hey bbuild! Glad to hear my first log was put to some use. I was probably a little too descriptive the first time which made for a lot of reading.

I didn't do a whole lot of working out over the summer months since I can't seem to lift and play softball without getting hurt. I strayed quite a bit from my diet and went back to McD's and other such bad things but I'm still around 200 and just under 11%BF. As I am sitting here writing this I just measured my bicep and it's only down about 1/4" or so. No more than 1/2" for sure. My post cycle therapy went smoooooth and I absolutely LOVED the PP/Fini cycle. Can't wait to do it again. After post cycle therapy I spent about 4 weeks or so cutting and got down to 200lbs and 8%BF for the summer. I looked GOOOOOOOOD for a 35 year old. Many compliments on the physique all summer. I kept a good diet for the cutting and used Animal Cuts along with HIIT cardio 3-4 times a week. If you're at all thinking about the PP/Fini stack I'd tell you to stop thinking and do it. It was my first time doing ANY kind of prohormone type cycle and I'm only mad I didn't learn about it earlier.

I actually just started today - will be my first cycle as well.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by bbuild
    I actually just started today - will be my first cycle as well.
    Sweet! Good luck and keep us informed on how things are coming along. Get your diet right and you will be very pleased with the final results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PP/Fini Cycle Log of a Novice
    By Smallone in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 02:55 PM
  2. PP/Fini
    By Addiction in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 08:15 PM
  3. How long off before I should start again
    By Outside Backer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6