What the heck is the old fart trying to prove with this crazy cycle?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I’m not good at logs, but it is getting a little too boring around here lately so I going to try to do one. This definitely different than anything I have ever seen .

My 9 week cycle is setup to go from low suppressive to high suppressive and from methyl to non-methyl. See attached .

I have had to adjust the timing of this cycle between some life events and may have to stop before I can complete this cycle. I am already two weeks into the cycle. I am as lean as I have been in 15 years and some where around 9%. This is making me extremely happy, but I ‘m still personally blaming LMD for the suffering getting here. I am definitely willing to give up some muscle gain to get the washboard abs to fully show. I apologize, but anonymity is important to me for various reasons so I’ll be stripping a lot of details out of the log. I measure my waist at the belly button which is the worst spot for me for fat.

I was already in a very successful recomp using a NHA stack of 2 Rebound RXT, 1 Rebound Reloaded and 6 to 8 ActivaTe when I needed to accelerate start of this cycle. I was also taking every fourth day 40mg of Oratrophin cycle with PGH-T on the side. I said to heck with it and smashed the two cycles together. I dropped to just the 2 Rebound RXT for the second week since the Superdrol is also estrogen suppressive. I will be dropping to just 1 Rebound RXT this week and no ActivaTe.

I have AI Cycle Support and Torm.

I am up 4 lbs in weight and down over an 1” in waist in the these first two weeks.

Other Supps:

6 to 8 Cissus Rx
6 to 8 Guggulbolic
I also started taking 2 Gaspari Thyrotabs on Wednesday.

Incase someone has trouble opening the attached Works spreadsheet then the first week was 10 mg PP twice a day with 4mg Mohn in the afternoon. Second week was same with addition of 1.25 mg superdrol twice a day. This week is 7.5mg PP and 2.5 mg Superdrol twice a day. I will throw in 4mg Mohn in the afternoon if I need the energy.

To answer the title of the thread, I’m just having fun.

Attachments

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Up 5 lbs now and down over an inch in waist size. Much easier for me to get enough food down on the weekends.

Last day of my NHA cycle. Dropped to just 1 Rebound Rxt for this week and will take my last 4 ActivaTe today. Balls are about twice normal size, but I expect they will shrinking away to almost nothing but the end of the cycle. I have Tor and Oratropin to bring them back quickly.

Dosing at 7.5 mg PP and 2.5 mg Superdrol starting today at twice a day. This is the mix ratio that caused me aggression trouble before and this week is the one that I most worry about having temper problems. I think that is personal problem and does not necessarily mean other people will have the same problem. I have medically documented overactive adrenal gland. Lifting weights is very good for calming it down and actually one of the main reasons I lift. Looks like a rough week at work too. oh joy.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know oratropin had the same effects on your balls as does other such useful products like clomid? And when you split up your dosages for sd and pp do you just take it out of the capsule and weigh it? I thought fillers were added so it would be hard to estimate how much (mg) you are actually getting?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know oratropin had the same effects on your balls as does other such useful products like clomid? And when you split up your dosages for superdrol and pp do you just take it out of the capsule and weigh it? I thought fillers were added so it would be hard to estimate how much (mg) you are actually getting?
IGF-1R3 definitely helps get your balls back to size, people have reported that it can do it even while still on cycle similar to HCG. I have never personally experience this, but I also have not PCT with IGF-1R3 after a very suppressive long cycle before. IF I get to end of this cycle I will let you know how it worked for me.

I divide the doses up by looping masking tape around to create a double sided tape on the side of a box. I then stick the empty gel caps against the box. I open the Superdrol over a small piece of folded paper. I pour by eye. This week was 1 Superdrol spread over 4 gel caps and then 3 PP divided over the 4 gel caps. Took me about 20 minutes for this week doses. I actually made 8 days worth instead 7 to make it come out even. I do have steady hands.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Probably up 5.5 pounds and still down an inch in waist size. My scale isn't that good.

Didn’t have any temper problems yesterday, but this mix makes me fill a little too good. My lack of control came out in more constructive way yesterday, shameless flirting. I do need to pull that in a little before people start wondering what I'm on.

I am having body heating issues between the Guggulbolic and the Thyroid tabs. I’m going to drop the Guggulbolic back from 6 to 3. Now that I’m off the NHA, I shouldn’t be fighting acne so I can reduce the Guggulbolic.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I felt I had too much in week 5 so I removed 300mg of 1-AD and 40mg of X-mass. I changed from two 7.5mg doses of superdrol to three 5mg doses. Easier to divide and seemed to work better. I also reshuffled week 5 to smooth it out.

Also remove 2 mg of TST from weeks 5 through 9.

View attachment 9 weeker chartB.doc

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Up 5.5 pounds and waist down around 1.25 inches (I'm guessing, neither the scale or my measuring skill are that good). I'm still continueing the lose waist size during week and eat like pig on weekend trend. I feel really good and took an unplanned jog last night because how good I felt. My day starts early today and ends late.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Up 6lbs and waist is down 1".

I'm bloated from too salt from eating lunch at a restaurant. It has been a rough week at work and I have been unable to get enough sleep. I know this is effecting my results negatively. Very hard to get enough quality food in this week.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Up 6lbs and waist is down 1.5".

Sometimes life throws you curve balls, but then there are the times it throws a bunch of fast balls at your head. Well, I have dusted myself off and nothing seems hurt except maybe my pride. So I going to get back into this cycle. Definitely lost some gains, but the waist is down further so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Really like the 7.5mg of Phera-plex and 2.5mg of Superdrol dosing, but I think all the other guys should have locked up their wives, girl friends and daughters.

Started 5mg and 5mg twice a day this week. I don't think I like how I feel as well on it, but I will see.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Up 7lbs and waist is down 1.5".

Really liked the 7.5mg of Phera-plex and 2.5mg of Superdrol dosing better than this 5mg and 5mg dosing. I'm adding in 4mg of Mohn for energy in the afternoon. Also dropping thyroid tabs and eating more to try to get more mass increase. I also took my last Oratrophin dose on day 23 until about a week before I head into post cycle therapy. I also dropped the 25mgs of ADT on Day 23 thinking my estrogen was going too low. I had originally planned to drop the the ADT on day 21, but forgot. I no longer have huge balls from the NHA stack. About normal size.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Up 7 lbs and waist is down 1.5".

Eating like a total pig and I'm still having trouble putting on weight. I think I am dehyrated this morning so I expect I will move up tomorrow.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Up 7 lbs and waist is down 1.5".

I don't know what I got to do to put on weight. I guess hire a full time feeder to shove food in. I'm stuffing myself and I can't even seem put on fat. At least it is the weekend and I seem to be able to put more food in. Still seem dehydrated.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, but i expected something alot crazier. Guess it's all been done by now.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, but i expected something alot crazier. Guess it's all been done by now.
I am afraid that is true. I tried, but I'm not insane either. This week will be at least new to me. Because it is new, I'm starting a day early. That and I'm not real happy in the the way I feel this week.

Day 28

Up 8 lbs and waist is down 1.5"

My guess is this means 10 lbs of muscle over the first 4 weeks. Not bad for what has turned out to be a recomp. I would be real happy to get same results for last 5 weeks.

Despite what the results show, the 7.5 mg of PP and 2.5 mg of superdrol twice a day was my favorite so far. A pain to mix, but I felt very good. The results are from what life threw at me.

Still waking up with wood and balls are about normal size. I am sure the balls will be shrinking quickly as I go into the heavy suppressive side of this cycle.

I thought I had a little oral 4AD left, but I don't. To stretch my transdermal 4AD I will mixing in OHN at about 1:1. I’m using the 4AD mostly for libido support so I will dose minimum as needed. I do have a bottle of M-TST also and will probably use some along the way. It appears to work as a 4-AD substitute.

I have only got about 10% strength increase so far. From the little playing around with M-TRN I have done so far, I expect to get additional 10% boost from day 1. 1-AD also has been good for strength boosting for me.

For this week I’m pulling out all the stops for eating and going for a dirty bulk trying get enough food in.

I don’t think everyone can read attachment so here my current dosing plan for this week:

Breakfast - 100 mgs 1-AD, 40 mgs of X-Mass, 5 mgs of Superdrol, Transdermal 4AD/OHN

Lunch - 100 mgs 1-AD, 5 mgs of Superdrol, 2mgs of M-TRN

Dinner - 100 mgs 1-AD, 40 mgs of X-Mass, Transdermal 4AD/OHN

Bed - 100 mgs 1-AD, 5 mgs of Superdrol

For Weeks 6 through 9:

Breakfast - 200 mgs 1-AD, 40 mgs of X-Mass, Transdermal 4AD/OHN, (wk6 only- 2.5 mgs of superdrol)(wk7 only- 1.25 mgs of superdrol)

Lunch - 100 mgs 1-AD, 40 mgs of X-Mass, 2mgs of M-TRN

Dinner - 200 mgs 1-AD, Transdermal 4AD/OHN, (wk6 only- 2.5 mgs of superdrol)(wk7 only- 1.25 mgs of superdrol)

Bed - 200 mgs 1-AD, 40 mgs of X-Mass

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Up 8 lbs and waist is down 1.5"

So far I feel pretty good. I am keeping the 4AD/OHN dosing very low in order to stretch it out. Only about 50 mg/50 mg. Save it for when I need it more.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Up 9 lbs and waist is down 1.5"

Definite strength and energy increase last night in the gym, probably mostly from M-TRN. I'm finally putting on mass, but feel bloated and smooth this morning. Could easily be too much salt. I'll drink alot of water today and watch my salt input. Skipped evening 4AD/OHN to stretch out what I have. Didn't feel like a I needed it.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Up 9 lbs and waist is down 1.5"

High lethargy yesterday in early afternoon. I feel bloated and soft. It is like my muscle tone disappeared suddenly. I'm doubling my 4AD/OHN to 100mg/100mg to try to combat the lethargy. Skipped evening 4AD/OHN to stretch out what I have.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Up 10 lbs and waist is down 1.5"

The increase in 4AD/OHN helped with less lethargy yesterday. I'm feeling less bloated, but still soft. Again skipped evening 4AD/OHN to stretch out what I have. Eating dirty is helping mass go on better this week, but maybe part of why I'm bloated. Going back to eating cleaner next week, but for this week it is eating everything I can get down my throat.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Up 10 lbs and waist is down 1.5"

Excellent strength and endurance last night in the gym which I think is mainly from the 2 mg of M-TRN. I added 2 mg M-TST for the Gym. Felt to me like a long lasting 4AD. Again skipped evening 4AD/OHN to stretch out what I have. Probably the last night I will skip. I'm feeling very spent this morning from last night workout. I have got 3 more days of eating so much and I will be glad when it is over.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Up 10 lbs and waist is down 1.5" (probably 13 to 14 lbs of lean mass)

If I don't make 4 lbs of lean mass this week it is going to be from inability to get enough food in. It is going to be close. Just got back from trying to run 3.5 miles. I had to stop and walk from calf pump at about 2.5 miles. First time on this cycle that I have had this problem. I even held off second 5 mg dose of superdrol until I got back. I think the 1-AD is also part of the problem so next time I will time running for low 1-AD. With only about 4 hour lifetime that isn't that hard to time or hold off dosing. On the good side, calves looked pretty awsome. Well it is time to eat again. I'm tired of constantly stuffing myself. Only a day and half of this left.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Up 11 lbs and waist is down 1.5" (probably 14 to 15 lbs of lean mass)

It took more like 8 days to get the 4 lbs, but I'm happy. This is the last day of dirty bulking and stuffing myself. The bloat seems to be down a little and my waist may actually be slightly smaller than when I started this week.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Up 11 lbs and waist is down 1.5" (probably 14 to 15 lbs of lean mass)

Back to eating quality and little lower volume of food. Back on 2 Gasparai Thyrotabs and PGH-T. I'm back trying to reduce my waist a little more. I added 2 mg of M-TST back in for energy.

This weeks dosing

Breakfast - 200 mgs 1-AD, 40 mgs of X-Mass, Transdermal 4AD/OHN, (wk6 only- 2.5 mgs of superdrol)(wk7 only- 1.25 mgs of superdrol)

Lunch - 100 mgs 1-AD, 40 mgs of X-Mass, 2mgs of M-TRN, 2mg of M-TST

Dinner - 200 mgs 1-AD, Transdermal 4AD/OHN, (wk6 only- 2.5 mgs of superdrol)(wk7 only- 1.25 mgs of superdrol)

Bed - 200 mgs 1-AD, 40 mgs of X-Mass

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 38

Up 12 lbs and waist is down 1.5" (probably 15 to 16 lbs of lean mass)

Not a lot to report. I'm just trying keep going.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 39

I'm seeing strength increases in every workout now. Workouts have been awesome. The 2 mg of M-TRN is probably the main reason. I think the X-Mass at bedtime is causing some sleep problems. So I think I will either skip it or move it earlier. I still seem to be soft and bloated. I think this is from the X-Mass.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 40

I can tell I'm back on the recomp during the week and move up in weight on the weekend mode. It does appear that the X-Mass is causing sleep problems, so from now on I'm going take it all before 5pm. I will see how that works.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 42

I think my tape measure is not telling the truth to me. I'm more defined, but it reads the same. Actually I think I'm trading muscle for fat around my waist especially my back. I'm up weight on almost every exercise this week. I'm changing my plan for this coming week. I'm dropping the evening X-mass because it seems to mess with my sleeping. I'm dropping the superdrol and adding 4mg MOHN in the afternoon for energy. I'm also doubling M-TSTS and M-TRN to 4mg each.

This weeks dosing

Breakfast - 200 mgs 1-AD, 40 mgs of X-Mass, Transdermal 4AD/OHN, 2mg of M-TST

Lunch - 100 mgs 1-AD, 2mgs of M-TRN

Afternoon - 4 mgs of MOHN, 40 mgs of X-Mass, 2mg of M-TST, 100 mgs 1-AD

Dinner - 200 mgs 1-AD, Transdermal 4AD/OHN, 2mgs of M-TRN

Bed - 100 mgs 1-AD

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 43

I have to attempt I'm confused with what is happening. I not puuting on weight and my waist measure isn't going down. I like what I see happening in mirror, which is my abs becoming more defined. I don't count calories and I think I probably not eating enough. I'm so tempted to go into a full cut, but I going to put that off at least one more week and try to eat more this week.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 46

Up 12 lbs and waist is down 2.0" (probably 16 to 17 lbs of lean mass)

Thanks for the encouragement. The tape measure has finally shown what the mirror has been showing me. I am going to shorten the length of this cycle to match when I run out of 4AD. I have quit mixing in the OHN. I think this will make it about 8 weeks in total length instead of 9. I have gone to 200 mg of Transdermal 4AD in the morning and 120 mg in the evening. I have been feeling run down and think I need the higher levels of Testosterone and Estrogen for my general health.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey were, did you experience any anxiety on thyrotabs? These seem to really hit some anxiety issues for me when they started kicking in.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Hey were, did you experience any anxiety on thyrotabs? These seem to really hit some anxiety issues for me when they started kicking in.
None that I have noticed. I have had some sleeping issues, but I don't think it was the thryrotabs.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 50

Sorry, I got very busy and not much changes to report. Really strong in workouts, strength keeps moving up. I am simply not getting enough food in. This cycle is basically going to end at about 8 weeks when my 4AD runs out. I have started the Oratrophin at 40 mcg every 4th day again. I would complain about the lack of progress over the last week, but I have not been this lean in over 15 years and I have never looked this good. For this week, I'm going bring the calories down just a little and try mainly lose little more off my waist.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 54

I have been very disappointed over results for last week, really no change except strength keeps increasing at each workout. I'm out of 4AD so this cycle is done today. I start PCT tonight. I already took 500 mg of DHEA to bump start the balls.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Here is my current PCT plan.

Oratrophin 40 mcg every fourth Day ( I have about 5 weeks worth).

PGH-T 1 squirt twice a day (5 days on/2 off). Week 4 is my next scheduled off week.

Days 1 through 4
160 mgs Toremifene (evening) in gatorade
Dhea 150 mg twice a day
4 ActivaTe a day

Days 4 through 7
120 mgs Toremifene (evening) in gatorade
Dhea 100 mg twice a day
6 ActivaTe a day
1 Rebound XT

Week 2
80 mgs Toremifene (evening) in gatorade
Dhea 75 mg twice a day
6 ActivaTe a day
2 Rebound XT

Week 3
40 mgs Toremifene (evening) in gatorade
Dhea 50 mg twice a day
8 ActivaTe a day
2 Rebound XT
1 Rebound Reloaded

Weeks 4 thorugh 8 (NHA cycle)
8 ActivaTe a day
2 Rebound XT
1 Rebound Reloaded

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You'll bust a nut walking to your car on that PCT. Nice outline.

Nothing too crazy with your cycle to warrant the title ;) , but seems you recomped all right. Sorry I'm late. Nice log.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
You'll bust a nut walking to your car on that post cycle therapy. Nice outline.

Nothing too crazy with your cycle to warrant the title ;) , but seems you recomped all right. Sorry I'm late. Nice log.
Thanks, I have not been this lean since I was about 30 and I never carried this much muscle. I think I have about 3 pounds of fat left to lose to be totally ripped. Don't worry I wouldn't bust a nut, I like my balls that big. I started this cycle with them like that.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I love Tor for that very reason.. I bounced back so fast, with Peter North loads, at the dose you outlined.. "Bust a nut" was me referring to soiling yourself. :D

good luck!

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 of post cycle therapy (Actually Day 1 of my NHA cycle)

I know I’m throwing everything but kitchen sink at this PCT, but OMG, my balls came roaring back with vengeance on the 3rd day of PCT. By the time I took my evening ActivaTe dose in the evening I could feel that free test kick I know and love. As far I’m concerned PCT is over and I’m starting a NHA cycle today. I will move the ActivaTe up to 8 per day. I’m down 2 pounds and 0.25 inch around the waist during PCT. Monday was a bad day because of work and I didn’t keep enough food going in. This was a very suppressive cycle and I think I was carrying a lot of bloat mainly from the X-Mass.

I’m sure most of this quick recovery is from the Toremifene.

The Gatorade work to get the Tor down, but at 160 mgs it bounces badly when it hits the stomach and the after taste is horrid. Those with weak stomachs may want split into two doses. After taste for up to an hour after dosing. I used some hard Butterscotch candy to cover the after taste. The 120 mgs I took last night was a lot more tolerable.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
the taste gets more bearable as time goes on. ;)

Popa Murph

Awards
I love Tor for that very reason.. I bounced back so fast, with Peter North loads, at the dose you outlined.. "Bust a nut" was me referring to soiling yourself. :D

good luck!
:icon_lol:
Nice using Pete Northern as an adjective Ubi! Very colorful to say the least.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Here is my new and improved post cycle therapy plan.

Oratrophin 40 mcg every fourth Day ( I have about 5 weeks worth).

PGH-T 1 squirt twice a day (5 days on/2 off). Week 4 is my next scheduled off week.

Days 1 through 3
160 mgs Toremifene (evening) in gatorade
Dhea 150 mg twice a day
4 ActivaTe a day

Days 4 through 6
120 mgs Toremifene (evening) in gatorade
Dhea 100 mg twice a day
8 ActivaTe a day
1 Rebound XT

Days 7 through 9
80 mgs Toremifene (evening) in gatorade
Dhea 75 mg twice a day
8 ActivaTe a day
2 Rebound XT

Days 9 through 12
40 mgs Toremifene (evening) in gatorade
Dhea 50 mg twice a day
8 ActivaTe a day
2 Rebound XT
1 Rebound Reloaded

Weeks 3 through Week 8 (NHA cycle)
8 ActivaTe a day
2 Rebound XT
1 Rebound Reloaded

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 of post cycle therapy (Actually Day 3 of my NHA cycle)

Strength is continuing to climb through first 6 days of PCT. I am shocked. I have seen my strength start to climb in the third week of PCT before, but this is new. Sorry, I don't have an accurate weigh in or measurement for today. I get one tomorrow, but I really not care at this point. I going off what I see in the mirror. I think I have 3 pounds of fat to drop to meet my ultimate goal which I think is at 7.5% body fat. I am full of energy and I feel great. Put in 3 miles running this morning. Best PCT I ever had.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 of post cycle therapy (Actually Day 5 of my NHA cycle)
Up 9 lbs and waist is down 2.5" (probably 14 to 16 lbs of lean mass)

The tape measure is getting to be a very inaccurate way to measure fat since the fat is coming out of the valleys now.

I am full of energy and I feel great. I know some people will not believe it, but my best guess is my testosterone output is at about 150% iof normal and my free test is at about 225% of normal. I definitely feel that good. I'm doubling my Guggulbolic (to 8 a day) and B-5 (to 3 grams a day) to fight oil production and acne. No joint or tendon problems which I consider as a major success. My goal for this week is to lose one pound of fat and maybe putting on a pound of muscle.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 of my NHA cycle (Day 10 of post cycle therapy)
Up 9 lbs and waist is down 2.5" (probably 14 to 16 lbs of lean mass)

I am full of energy and I feel great. Changed dosing today to 60mg of Torm and 1 Rebound Rxt at night. One Rebound RXT and one Rebound Reloaded in morning. Back on PGH-T after two days off. Yesterday was my Oratrophin day.