SD cycle, critique + opinions please.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
alright, ive been browsing the boards for quite a while now, not only this place but many others, taking note of cycles, cycle lengths, PCT, and many other aspects of this.

things is, i think im ready for my first cycle, ive got about 6 years working out under my belt, 4-5 of those being serious, and im ready to take my body to that next level.

i came down to 235 from 300, and i feel great, but im not where i want to be, id like to pack on some more lean mass, espiecally before i leave for college (in a month or so) and would like to continue doing cycles when i get there.

the SD cycle ive found to use is this:

Week 1 – 10mg
Week 2 – 20mg
Week 3 - 20mg

that seems to follow the same rules of "assessing tolerance" that i used for my E/C stack, starting off with a low dose and ramping up.

im just REALLY confused as to how PCT is done, when i start it, and what i need.

i searched (believe me, i searched and searched and searched) but there are SO MANY different PCT for SD, its insane how many different ones there are, and how many people swear by each different one.

im choosing to start a cycle now mainly because finances are permitting, and i set a goal for myself to go to the gym, and give it my all for so many months (8) without pussing out, or taking unneccesary days off.

ive got my diet in order, which i will attribute my fat loss to wholeheartedly, since for the 6 years ive been working out, 5 of those i never noticed any fat loss, i thought i was eating well, but i wasnt eating CORRECTLY, and ive recently (in the past year or so) fixed that, and now im reaping the benefits.

its a somewhat mental decision too, at 300 lbs, being 6'4 i looked like a monster, i carried my weight all over, not just in my gut (though there was alot there) and now that ive come down in weight im not as large or menacing as i used to be, and i want that back, but with muscle instead of fat.

wow this is getting long, anyway, ive tried looking for a standard PCT for SD but so many people use so many different ones, i just want to know what would be good for me, for the length of the cycle i want (3 weeks).

what should i do before i start my cycle? any supps i need to prep my body?

what about during, i know some people just take SD but im thinking maybe i should use some other supps to help myself a long.

and being in canada im expecting it to be stupid hard for me to find these things online, i had a link before (maybe a year or so) but i didnt feel i was ready, and i lost it.

i just need help, id rather do this safely than take only SD and use no PCT, i just need a list of products i have to buy, and when / how much i should take.

thanks for any help i get, im looking forward to that "next level" i just want to get there safely.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kudos to you for searching bro, thats more then a lot of people do to begin with! Also ur frigin HUUGGEE!

As far as PCT goes, me n SD get along great when it comes to PCT time because shutdown for me is minimal so i bounce back quick. This is what id use.

Weeks 1-4:
1. Restore-3 caps for the first 10 days, now restore has a cort blocker in it but as you taper the dosage down you can add in one if you wish.
Alpha drive or Powerful: Rec dosage on bottle
Anagen: 6 caps a day i was informed is AWESOME
2. Restore-2 caps for 10 days and the rec dosage for the other supps.
3. Restore-1 cap per day for the rest of the PCT.

This should cover ur PCT pretty well. Restore gets my libido kickin and my testes back to size fast and quick with no drop in lipido. The other supps i recommend as they get great reviews and are very helpful.

Good luck bro

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was superdrol & I loved it bro. I too have a log here on AM. Here's the link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...-feedback.html
It pretty much covers all you need to know about SD.

Also for your PCT, you might want to throw in some Nolva just in case. I didn't for my first cycle but I have from then on. Better safe than sorry.