PMAX + X-Mass 5~6 weeks

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since im getting ride of my SDX, I have decided to run a PMAX & X-Mass cycle in a few weeks. I will be doing a regular bulking cylce. Im not too worried about gaining fat. I will be keeping a much better log this time then my last TRN/PHER-X/ZOL log. My stats are 5'8" 195lbs. and about 8~10%BF. I am looking to get to about 210~215lbs. by the end of the cylce. My diet is in check, it will start at about 3800 cals from 40/40/20 and will be increased weekly keeping the same breakdown. My pct will be 4 weeks of Nolva (if i can get my hands on some), ATD, DHEA, Trib. and ZMA. Heres the proposed cylce. All types of feed back are welcome......
Week 1: 80mg X-MASS/ 20mg PMAX
Week 2: 80mg X-MASS/ 30mg PMAX
Week 3-4: 80mg X-MASS/ 30mg PMAX
Week 5: 120mg X-MASS
*Week 6: 120mg X-MASS
*I dont know if 6 weeks on X-MASS is too long or not I had a friend run it this way but with superdrol and he didnt have many complaints.
Let me hear it boys........

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, thats a hard one to call: Running it for 6 weeks with 4 of those weeks being stacked. I would probably minimize the time I have these two stacked. They are both 17aa orals, correct?

Sounds like you know what you're doing? How old are you? Also, I would recommend Powerful or Activate even w/ trib and/or DHEA.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Well, thats a hard one to call: Running it for 6 weeks with 4 of those weeks being stacked. I would probably minimize the time I have these two stacked. They are both 17aa orals, correct?

Sounds like you know what you're doing? How old are you? Also, I would recommend Powerful or Activate even w/ trib and/or DHEA.

x-mass is not a methyl.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Since im getting ride of my SDX, I have decided to run a PMAX & X-Mass cycle in a few weeks. I will be doing a regular bulking cylce. Im not too worried about gaining fat. I will be keeping a much better log this time then my last TRN/PHER-X/ZOL log. My stats are 5'8" 195lbs. and about 8~10%BF. I am looking to get to about 210~215lbs. by the end of the cylce. My diet is in check, it will start at about 3800 cals from 40/40/20 and will be increased weekly keeping the same breakdown. My post cycle therapy will be 4 weeks of Nolva (if i can get my hands on some), ATD, DHEA, Trib. and ZMA. Heres the proposed cylce. All types of feed back are welcome......
Week 1: 80mg X-MASS/ 20mg PMAX
Week 2: 80mg X-MASS/ 30mg PMAX
Week 3-4: 80mg X-MASS/ 30mg PMAX
Week 5: 120mg X-MASS
*Week 6: 120mg X-MASS
*I dont know if 6 weeks on X-MASS is too long or not I had a friend run it this way but with superdrol and he didnt have many complaints.
Let me hear it boys........

i would put the pmax at the end of the cycle, and run 80mg throughout with the xmass. i also would not go over 20mg on the pmax because your also using xmass, looks good bro, i am interested in your results. good luck

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Im in my ealry 20's. I was thinking about powerfull but i got a fat deal on trib thats why im using it. I may also add retain or LX to pct as well

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im in my ealry 20's. I was thinking about powerfull but i got a fat deal on trib thats why im using it. I may also add retain or LX to post cycle therapy as well
The reason why I was asking is because I have looked into DHEA and being as your in your early 20s I would recommend you do more research before using it. Theres just something about everything I've read that has pushed me away from taking it in the next 10 years or so. And powerfull will still be beneficial.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The reason why I was asking is because I have looked into DHEA and being as your in your early 20s I would recommend you do more research before using it. Theres just something about everything I've read that has pushed me away from taking it in the next 10 years or so. And powerfull will still be beneficial.
Yea i actually did research DHEA, and i was taking it for about a week ( ATD @50mg also) until i got sick for a week and stopped. I loved it. I gained solid weight like 4~5 lbs. in a week and half after hitting a baby pleatue. I also had a good feeling of well just "well being" this was @ 200mg a day

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HI: Bildo. I honestly dont' think your goals are realistic not that 15-20lbs in a cycle can't be done but if i remember correctly you did a cycle where you just put on about 15lbs approx 2 months ago. Correct. at 5ft8in and 195lbs with your bf% you are already in GREAT shape and I doubt not just you but most of the population could actually put in 35lbs of GOOD muscle in less than 6 months from a physiological standpoint. It seems from the end of your last cycle you have already put on about 2x your last bf% end of last cycle you ended at 4-5% now your 8-10% do you really want to sacrifice the body fat for 15-20lbs pounds granted 10% is still low but to double your bf% in 2 months that is quite a HUGE jump. just some food for thought.

stinkfinger

Awards
I agree with keeping the Pmax at the end. That way if the x-max kills your mojo the Pmax will counter it. If you run the Pmax at the beginning you might feel like a monk the last two weeks of X-max only!

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey my good friend mr. mixup.....Thanks for the advice, i understand where ur comming from. Although i know exactly why i gained the excess bodyfat and i have fixed it and it is showing. It was ON Serious Mass & lack of cadrio for the ammount of food i was eating. That was all changed. I plan on doing this "cycle" mid october. I will plan on losing 1~3%BF in the time beeing and im sure i will hold between 190~195lbs. I will cut mid december a few weeks after pct. My goal is to play ball in the spring (march 1st) @ 200~205 and 5%BF, and be strong as an ox because i'll be hitting in the 2 or 3 spot, but will stil be called upon to lead the nation in SB.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey my good friend mr. mixup.....Thanks for the advice, i understand where ur comming from. Although i know exactly why i gained the excess bodyfat and i have fixed it and it is showing. It was ON Serious Mass & lack of cadrio for the ammount of food i was eating. That was all changed. I plan on doing this "cycle" mid october. I will plan on losing 1~3%BF in the time beeing and im sure i will hold between 190~195lbs. I will cut mid december a few weeks after post cycle therapy. My goal is to play ball in the spring (march 1st) @ 200~205 and 5%BF, and be strong as an ox because i'll be hitting in the 2 or 3 spot, but will stil be called upon to lead the nation in SB.
OH ok now that's different I didn't realize that you still had 2 months to go before this cycle. and yes alot of eating and little cardio can do alot to bf%. Well with 2 more months before this starts and cardio back in I think you have a good chance at making the goals.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OH ok now that's different I didn't realize that you still had 2 months to go before this cycle. and yes alot of eating and little cardio can do alot to bf%. Well with 2 more months before this starts and cardio back in I think you have a good chance at making the goals.
Thanks for the good word. The worst thing was i really didnt look at myself without a shirt on for a month, thats why i didnt relize anything i just seen the scale go up every friday along with the weights. The close were getting a little tighter but nothing big. AND THEN I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR, DUN DONE DOOONE. I said to my self "holy $hit im porking out, damn u serious mass, damn you...." lol. The good thing i got going for me is my body responds within days to my diet.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey if im going to put the PMAX @ the end @ 20mg, What about a kick start with M1,4ADD for the 1st 2 weeks with X-Mass. I am not super fimilar about it. I got an e-mail about a pre-sale for it so the price isnt bad. From what i understand is that it is a D-bol precursor. I would run ATD for the whole cycle @ 25~50mg. Any thoughts????

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
hrmmmm m1,4add...pre sale huh...interesting. i would stick with the pp/xmass, but m1,4add is good stuff, i would definately grab some. dosage ranges from 90-120+mg ed. something like a 13% conversion rate to dbol.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hrmmmm m1,4add...pre sale huh...interesting. i would stick with the pp/xmass, but m1,4add is good stuff, i would definately grab some. dosage ranges from 90-120+mg ed. something like a 13% conversion rate to dbol.
So a NO on the kick start??? Man i wish this shizzle wasnt soo hard on the insides cause i would probably do it....lol. I dunno all my labs i had came back PERFECT after my last 6 week cycle and that was with some less than perfect cycle support. Decisons decisons......

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
yea, i would say no go for the kick-start, it usually takes about 7-9days for orals to kick in so you would not be getting much from the m1,4add.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For future refrence. To convert to ~25mg D-bol 1 would need to take about 180 mg M1,4ADD correct??? Man for that price that will cost to do 4~5 weeks i might as well get the real deal.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
that sounds right, and yea depending on bottle capacity/mg capacity/price it could be pricey. i remember b4 the big ban a couple yrs back it was something like $28 for 90caps of 30mg.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i know you said your starting in a couple weeks bido, but when do you exactly expect to get going bro?

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know you said your starting in a couple weeks bido, but when do you exactly expect to get going bro?
Um its bildo hahaha no im just busting ur balls....I plan on starting The 1st week of October

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't go with the m4 1add, in my experience it takes about 10 days for the dbol to kick and with the conversion rate you would need to take way too much to make it work. Although you are talking to somebody who bumps a min of 50mgs of dbol so in your situation it might be good

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go with the m4 1add, in my experience it takes about 10 days for the dbol to kick and with the conversion rate you would need to take way too much to make it work. Although you are talking to somebody who bumps a min of 50mgs of dbol so in your situation it might be good
Ya i have never ran it before so i think i might be able to get buy with just a 15~20mg convert. rate. Well its a bit away, and unless the price of quanity ($30 for 60 caps @ 30mg) comes down, im going to pass on it til next year or somthing

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey do you guys think i should be running an "on" cycle estrogen controller??? If so what and what will it run me.....

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
over the counter is prefered but if i have to research i will depending on the price. So lay it all on me

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so final cycle w/out estrogen control is....
Week 1-2: X-Mass 80mg
Week 3-4: X-Mass 80mg....PMAX 20mg
Week 5-6: X-Mass 80mg....PMAX 25mg
post cycle therapy....
Week 7: 40mg Nolva*...25mg ATD...200mg DHEA...2.5gr Trib
Week 8: 30mg Nolva*...50mg ATD...200mg DHEA...2.5gr Trib
Week 9: 30mg Nolva*...50mg ATD...100mg DHEA...3gr Trib
Week10: 20mg Nolva*...75mg ATD...100mg DHEA...3gr Trib
*I dont know if i can get Nolva, what would be a good sub that is otc? Or will i even need it with the ATD, better safe than sorry.
I will be takeing X-Mass in am and before bed, PMax in am and then should it be mid after-noon then for the 2nd dose or what?