LMG post cycle

bruinsball22

Awards
Im currently on my second cycle of LMG and i took nolva and clomid for the first cycle, and i felt this was not needed, meanwhile my friend took novedex and pretty much kept everything. So i decide this time to take novedex but am not really sure about the dosage i should be taking. What i have written down so far is 3 ED for the first 2 weeks and then 2 ED for the 3rd week and then just 1ED till the bottle is gone.

If you have any suggestion on what might make it better please let me know. Thanks

joeyg

Awards
If LMG = Ergomax, you _need_ a SERM. Nolva or Clomid or both.

J.

bruinsball22

Awards
naw it wasn't egro max lmg it was the unmethylated one just reg Max lmg

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i suggest you keep a SERM on hand to offset any signs of gyno.other than that i wouldn't sweat the SERM imo.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
If LMG = Ergomax, you _need_ a SERM. Nolva or Clomid or both.

J.
No you don't. I've used Rebound XT twice on Ergomax LMG solo cycles and recovered just fine. Nolva is nice to have on hand, but it's not ABSOLUTELY necessary to have.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
No you don't. I've used Rebound XT twice on Ergomax LMG solo cycles and recovered just fine. Nolva is nice to have on hand, but it's not ABSOLUTELY necessary to have.
I agree.... Just finished up a Ergomax LMG cycle and used Rebound XT, Perfect Cycle and Retain for pct and I kept all my gains so far...... And yes, it is a good idea to have Nolva on hand.