1-13 eq 600mg EW
1-5 dbol 30mg ED
12-16 superdrol 20mg or winny 50mg ED
11-16 hcg 500iu EW
17 hcg 2000iu

week 17 start post cycle therapy

AI: arimidex .25mg as needed or proviron 50mg as AI if libido is bad

PCT:nolva clomid retain fenu maca

how does this look? just briefly. im still in the long term planning process. just looking at what i want to do ahead of time.

lastly how would i dose the eq and test that would be 3 ml each for a week. would it be ok to do 2ml test 1ml eq on say mon. and then 2ml eq 1ml test on thurs.? they are 1ml each and dont want to store in something else.

How about the HCG does it look alright? I think i need help with this the most. i want to get my boys back as soon as possible so not to lose gains.

overall goal is bulk cleaning it up at the end. dont want to try deca yet(no ****)

6'2" 210lbs ecto age22 12% bf? training since age 14, serious for 2 years. 3 past cycles and on PP week 2 right now.

I will probably do it no matter what so help is apprieciated, not lecturing on how i should wait. I just want to plan way in advance and could use some knowledge to tweak it more.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will probably do it no matter what so help is apprieciated, not lecturing on how i should wait. I just want to plan way in advance and could use some knowledge to tweak it more.
Ok i just want to ask you this seriouslly I know you said your going to do it no matter what and your an adult that is your choice. But if you trust the knowledge of the people on the board enough to follow their advice on tweaking their cycle why wouldn't you trust us enough if we advised you to wait?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have heard the advice told to numerous people and i think after about 4-6 months i will be ready so its cool if no one wants to help. just thought someone might have some opinions but everyone feel free to tell me how i should wait.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize that you've only been training seriously for 2 years, in that case i'd cut back the dosages for sure. Like 500mg of test, and 400mg of eq. Sounds like your deadset on doing it but you could honestly still gain really well naturally, but atleast you'll do it properly.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i have been lifting 8 years but as far as diet i have only been watching it for 2. the other 6 i was partying and had the idea that eating as much as possible to gain. Naturally i dont think that my weight can go up much more. I am a hard gainer and that phrase "no such thing as hardgainers only undereaters" does not apply trust me. Im probably the biggest in my whole family right now so i know my genetics will limit me.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have heard the advice told to numerous people and i think after about 4-6 months i will be ready so its cool if no one wants to help. just thought someone might have some opinions but everyone feel free to tell me how i should wait.
Don't get me wrong I've always tried to give you advice and answer your questions. But my point is if you have already decided you would not take my advice if I told you to wait. Why would you trust my advice on what to take anymore? What about our advice on dosages, length etc is any better than our advice if we said to wait. This just makes it seem like you'll only take advice from us if it's what you want to hear and therefore kind of a waste of time for people. You get what I'm saying.

Now aside from that I am not one of those people who will tell you to wait and here is my reason why
I know your doing a PP cycle right now so as far as waiting thats OVER you've already crossed the line in steroid use there is no difference between cycling pp and the proposed cycle except one is illegal and one is legal.

So here is some advice you were wanting to do a more agressive 1st cycle because gains are generally better correct? Well like I said sorry to tell you your first cycle went out the window when you started pp. The cycle you are on is your 1st cycle of steroids don't get confused by that. It would be just the same as doing a stand alone d-bol cycle but different compound. I don't know how long you are in but my advice would be if it's less than a week stop before shutdown occurs and wait till you have the gear to do the cycle you want above.

Now as far as the cycle above you have 10 weeks of orals that is too long imo. Even with the break your going to be HARD on you liver. I don't think eq at 13 weeks is long enough. And were you aware that at higher doses of eq some people have been known to show signs of paranoia? 1st run on eq i'd drop to 400mg and run at least 16 weeks.

Like I said I don't mind aswering questions and helping I'm not your moral guideline either everyone decides when they are ready and I won't say your are ready or not that's up to you. But LET ME STATE THIS again by BLATANTALLY SAYING your are going to do this no matter what we say Is like saying I will only follow your advice if it's what i want to hear so many people will not want to take the time out to help. Either Take our advice good and bad and think about it for yourself but don't just say your not going to regard part of our advice in advance.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey i really apprieciate everyones advice and all the info in these threads i merely meant that i have heard the reasons not to do a cycle and so on many times directed to many people. with that being said this is not my first cycle and would only be my first injecting. Ive done many M1t cycles so i know all about the good and the bad. I just feel with all these "legal" otc roids out that the illegals in some cases are safer as they have actual medical uses. I dont want to dabble with otc's all along while the results and sides arent fully seen yet seeing how they have only been out for a short while. This is not something i am jsut going to jump into by all means. thats why im looking into what i want to try and learning all the facts, procedures, science, etc. behind them so i can have a successful and overall SAFE cycle.

I can take constructive criticism but i just have heard the reasons not to start before and didnt think i needed to be told again but if thats the case by all means feel free to give any advise you feel neccessay. sorry if i came off rude or selfish fellahs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey i really apprieciate everyones advice and all the info in these threads i merely meant that i have heard the reasons not to do a cycle and so on many times directed to many people. with that being said this is not my first cycle and would only be my first injecting. Ive done many M1t cycles so i know all about the good and the bad. I just feel with all these "legal" otc roids out that the illegals in some cases are safer as they have actual medical uses. I dont want to dabble with otc's all along while the results and sides arent fully seen yet seeing how they have only been out for a short while. This is not something i am jsut going to jump into by all means. thats why im looking into what i want to try and learning all the facts, procedures, science, etc. behind them so i can have a successful and overall SAFE cycle.

I can take constructive criticism but i just have heard the reasons not to start before and didnt think i needed to be told again but if thats the case by all means feel free to give any advise you feel neccessay. sorry if i came off rude or selfish fellahs.

No problem as i said I have no problem giving advice if you genuienly want to listen.

So like I said advice for cycle

run the eq longer
shorten up the time on the orals maybe just the last one go ahead and run the dbol the first five weeks.

extend the cycle on the eq to 16 weeks and do the s-drol 17-19 if you must do the sdrol then pct looks fine, I personally don't see the need to run the the last oral as after 16 weeks on eq and test your gains should be solid enough that you can keep them without the extra strain on your liver. You could consider running creatine or nox starting week 17 while waiting for pct to start.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....run the eq longer
shorten up the time on the orals maybe just the last one go ahead and run the dbol the first five weeks.

extend the cycle on the eq to 16 weeks and do the s-drol 17-19 if you must do the sdrol then post cycle therapy looks fine, I personally don't see the need to run the the last oral as after 16 weeks on eq and test your gains should be solid enough that you can keep them without the extra strain on your liver. You could consider running creatine or nox starting week 17 while waiting for post cycle therapy to start.
if i extend the eq to 16 weeks what about the test e? I was also debating on the last oral, if i run test or eq past 14 weeks i will probably go without the oral at the end.

the halflife of eq is around 21 days so would i Pct at week 20?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if i extend the eq to 16 weeks what about the test e? I was also debating on the last oral, if i run test or eq past 14 weeks i will probably go without the oral at the end.

the halflife of eq is around 21 days so would i post cycle therapy at week 20?
21 days after last shot of eq I think you could stop the eq and test same time I mean the eq will only be in your system about a week longer than the test so it won't have much of an effect especially since it will kick in a week later. IMO your doing the right thing not running the oral at the end because orals give more explosive gains by going without it at the end you will have a better idea of the kind of muscle and weight gain you really got as opposed to having heavy glycogen or water at the end of a long cycle.

another reason i don't like an oral at the end as much is the psychological aspect if you have a huge water weight gain or glycogen gain and you start losing weight earlier on in PCT it can make you feel real bad.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
21 days after last shot of eq I think you could stop the eq and test same time I mean the eq will only be in your system about a week longer than the test so it won't have much of an effect especially since it will kick in a week later. IMO your doing the right thing not running the oral at the end because orals give more explosive gains by going without it at the end you will have a better idea of the kind of muscle and weight gain you really got as opposed to having heavy glycogen or water at the end of a long cycle.

another reason i don't like an oral at the end as much is the psychological aspect if you have a huge water weight gain or glycogen gain and you start losing weight earlier on in post cycle therapy it can make you feel real bad.
thats why i was going to use winny. i have been thinking hard on the test e dose and eq dose...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats why i was going to use winny. i have been thinking hard on the test e dose and eq dose...

the winny is still going to be liver toxic even injectable don't forget that part

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive decided to go with 500test, 400eq, dbol weeks1-4, im going to front load the test and eq @ double dose for 1 or 2 weeks. not sure if i should go for 16 week cycle...still studying what AI i will use. Going to keep the HCG but tweak the doses out. The oral at the end will depend on body comp.

mixed when i said thats y i was goin to use winny i was refering to your glycogen water storage comment you made...i know it is still burden on the liver but winny is less harsh than most orals esp. superdrol. Im going to be using liv support btw. ....keep in mind this is far down the road, trust me.