stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
hey guys anybody done this
what would be dosage i heard about this from couple bros

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
uuhhhhh....maybe you could elaborate a bit?

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
masteron was created as a anticancer drug so i read what combining masteron with tamoxifen could be one of the alternatives for the chemotherapy

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DHT in an of itself has anti-gyno properties and there have been studies that show injections of DHT can shrink male breast growth.

Masteron and Winstrol are both dht derivatives and and are favorites of bodybuilders with pre-existing gyno.

however i would not run either masteron or winstrol by themselves. DHT derivatives tend to turn your manhood into a useless piece of flesh.

even in the presence of aromatising steroids (test!) wintrol and masteron may be all you need to prevent gyno, and your gains, mood, and libido will not take a hit due to the presence of testosterone...

I would run-
test E- 500 a week
Masteron- 100mgs EOD
Winstrol- 350-400mgs a week, EOD injections or 50mgs a day oral

wintrol shouldnt be run more than 5 weeks, both the injection and the oral at methylated.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure what your main purpose is. Do you want a cycle that is going to give you gains yet minimize the chances of aggrevating your gyno? Or are you looking to run something strictly for the elimination of the gyno?

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
I am planning cycle of
eq 1-14 600 mg
tren e 3-13 400 mg
test e 1-14 300 mg

so is it worth adding masteron to this cycle or not
if yes how
i have small preexisting gyno, so i am trying avoid any chances of it getting worse
would be perfect what my cycle would reduce gyno

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you have run this cycle in the past, but its always a good idea to keep your test dosages greater than or at least equal to the tren.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
my test dose is low cuz i am using eq so it should replace test cuz it works as test but way weaker

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
Can you please elaborate???

There is no substitute for test.

Boldenone is a decent anabolic coupled with both a mild androgenic and a mild estrogenic effect. Sort of like a weak testosterone. In structure it doesn't differ all that much from testosterone, the main anomaly being a double bond in the one position as well as the 4 position. Its nonetheless quite good at promoting gains, but mostly through a combination of androgenic potential and other media than the androgen and estrogen receptors.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
I was talking with bunch of guys and i think that 300 mg of test e a week should be just enought to keep my libido up

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hm well adding masterone will certainly help in reducing chances of gyno occuring without a doubt.

however if you are looking for a "gyno safe" cycle then the tren E might not be in your best interest. About 80% of tren's effect is related to progestin activity (compared with 20% for deca) and for the gyno wary user, that is not good.

the two main hormones involved in breast growth are estrogen and progesterone. prolactin plays a role to a lesser degree. Progesterone receptors activated in the nipple by tren will make gyno all the more likely.

i belive winstrol's main anti-gyno effect comes from a severe downregulation of the progesterone receptor. i am not sure about masterone.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
hmm,

I'm running 100 eod masteron and 100 eod test prop, i actually started with superdrol for 8 days, but had to stop due to sides. Along with letro 2.5 mcg ed, 3 rxt's and a hole lot of cabergoline and my gyno seems to get worse. Well actually the lumps are getting smaller but puffyness is increasing. Previously i had the lumps but no puffyness.
I've also been lactating on and off.

My nipples have been itchy, numb or hurting i feel atleast one of these perday. Seems to be getting better since i added rxt, not the puffyness though.

Still, i dont have any fat accumulation on my pecs.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
hm well adding masterone will certainly help in reducing chances of gyno occuring without a doubt.

however if you are looking for a "gyno safe" cycle then the tren E might not be in your best interest. About 80% of tren's effect is related to progestin activity (compared with 20% for deca) and for the gyno wary user, that is not good.

the two main hormones involved in breast growth are estrogen and progesterone. prolactin plays a role to a lesser degree. Progesterone receptors activated in the nipple by tren will make gyno all the more likely.

i belive winstrol's main anti-gyno effect comes from a severe downregulation of the progesterone receptor. i am not sure about masterone.
ok but if tren e is not safe for gyno problems is there any replacements or how i could eliminated progestin activity is there any compound that i should use

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol should pobably be your best bet from what i've read.

sucks but i'm in the same boat, especially when tren is unreal.

Do you guys think short cycles (4-8) of mostly non-aromatizing compounds would be best if you have pre existing gyno?

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
should i add proviron, masteron and winstrol to my cycle
sounds like a lot of stuff for cycle
400 tren e 4-10
600 eq 1-15
300 test e 1-15
so how should i incorporate proviron, masteron and winstrol to my cycle\
plus some kind a anti e( letro, tamox, rebound, aromotasin)

:good:

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
neckbonekingAugust 5th, 2003, 12:56 PM
Since we're on the subject of Fina lately, and since I've been on it for 2 weeks now, I thought I'd post this for you guys who might try it one day:

The ONLY way to combat Fina Gyno which is caused by Prolactin

Fina is a VERY POWERFUL anti-glucocorticoid, so what
exactly does it do to reduce endogeneous cortisone
levels?

There is only ONE mechanism:

A reduction in the TOTAL Free T4 and T3 levels within the
body.

T3 is HIGHLY catabolic to muscle, therefore by reducing it by(
take 45% as shown by Nandi as an example), you are
exerting a ridiculously high protein-sparing effect.

YES, thats right, Fina is not THAT anabolic IN VIVO, it is
far, and I do mean FAR more of an ANTI-CATABOLIC
anabolic steroids than anything else.

Ok, now lets back-track to the problem at hand.

TSH has been reduced by the trenbolone, which in
turns signals the thyroid to reduce endogeneously
produced levels of T3 and T4.

This reduction(As Nandi mentioned) causes a VERY
sharp drop in free T3 levels because of the reduction
in both the endogeneously produced T4 and T3.
(Remember that 80% of the free T3 is produced from
the metabolically inactive T4)

These dimished levels of T3,T4 cause Thyrotropin Releasing
Hormone(TRH) to become OVER-STIMULATED.

In essence, this is your bodies feed-back loop to reduced
thyroid hormones, due to a GLUCO-CORTICOID suppresive
effect. This is however NOT like hypothyroidic patients
who have a naturally defective(or damaged) thyroid.

When TRH becomes over-stimulated the net effect is
a VERY sharp increase in prolactin levels.

Critical here.....

I.E. YOU BEGIN TO LACTATE!!!!!

Now, herein lies the problem. Everybody is bio-chemically
different, therefore the TRH increase is EXTREMELY
broad-spectrum.

While someone will stimulate TRH say X% and ultimately
cause a rise in prolactin of say Y% with a daily
dosage of 50mg ED of Fina, another person will
cause a 2X% rise in TRH and 2Y+% rise in prolactin
which will invariably lead to gyno.

This is just genetics. Nothing can be done about this.

However, there are ways to combat prolactin-elevations:

This btw, HAS TO BE EXACT. If you over-dose you cause
a progestenic shift due to severely inhibited prolactin levels,
or if you under-dose you run the risk of getting prolactin
induced gyno.

As a note: PROGESTERONE does NOT, I repeat NOT come into
play with Fina at all. It only becomes into play when you're
trying to inhibit prolactin synthetically.

The only thing that can combat Fina-induced Gyno is:

One 2.5mgs Bromocriptine broken down to 1.25mgs 2X/day
AM and PM.

Thats it.

No Vitex/Nolva/Clomid/Arimidex or whatever. They don't
work for Fina.

*EDIT*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
what about cabergoline?

I've been taking lots of nolva cab, rxt and letro to rid my gyno. nothing seems to work.

This tsh\ trh thing must be the cause. I've pretty much been crushing estrogen for awile with all the anti E's.

My last cycle i ran tren for 8-9 weeks(ran nolva at high doses i think the whole time on tren), and finished the cycle on t3. This most likely caused a sharp increase is trh.

On my last blood test my tsh was a bit high, but still in the normal range.

On my current cycle, Im on now, im also running t3 along with masteron and test prop as stated earlier. I have 1 week left on my cycle, would it be wise to not use the t3 in the final week, or will it not make much diffrence at this piont.
the cycle will total 6 weeks.

My pct plan
Nolva 40\40\20\20
clomid 150\100
RXT 1\1\2\2\3\3(pills)
funugreek and DHEA, havn't figured the doses yet.
LX 3\3\3\3(pills)

I may add activate, and HCG (3 shots in the last week).
Do you think these 2 are neccesary? with the cycle being short, and not very harsh?
i also have jungle warfare and REM, hopfully i can use them without messing with my gyno situation.

Stumbras that cyle looks great, pretty much what i was planning before this gyno mess, i was just going to go a little higher with the test though. We should try to get Dr.D in here to help you with the mast\winny\prov situation.
If it works out for you, i'll probably run it as well.
good luck.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
try adding some anti progesterone substances like cabergoline, bromo
letro didnt work for me either

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I've been using cab for 11 weeks. doing .500mcg ed for the majority of the time.

i might have to find bromo

wormwood

Awards
I've been using cab for 11 weeks. doing .500mcg ed for the majority of the time.

i might have to find bromo

500mcg everyday??

your only supposed to dose it every 4 days. and i would advise against bromo, cab is way superior.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
500mcg everyday??

your only supposed to dose it every 4 days. and i would advise against bromo, cab is way superior.
thats maintenance dose but if you already have gyno 500 might not be enought

and why you against bromo

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
now im starting to think something could\have been wrong with my letro. To think of it, im holding more water then usuall, and i havn't seen any side effects that go along with it. I took about 5mg of nolva for the past 3-4 days and my gyno got better.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
that prety mutch common thing with letro, its usualy underdosed