Revenge SDX, blood, sweat, and tears!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Revenge SDX (Superdrol)- 20 mg/ day, may bump to 30 mg...

Length: 4 weeks

Other supps:
-Fish oil
-CLA
-Sesamin
-Multi
-Letro (.25mg EOD)
-Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

PCT:
-Tomaxifen Citrate
-Rebound reloaded
-Anagen
-Anabolic Innovations cycle support

I have started lifting DC style very similar to Beezle's and my strength has been gaining very well. I am interested to see how S-drol helps.

Diet is on the money, I was at 4,800 cals on workout days, and 4,300 on non-workout days. I bumped up my carb intake some for the cycle though.

The diet is attached:

Attachments

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Um is this your first cycle of SD? If so, you may want to try 10 mg for the 1st week and see how it goes and adjust as you go. Also, I don't really think you'll need the low dose of Letro as SD doesn't aromatize.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
As dagecko stated, there's no reason to run Letro.

Im also assuming that you will be running the multi and fish oil during PCT as well?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Yes on running the multi and fishoil during pct. I have puffy nips as it is now and I know S-drol is not suppossed to aromatize....but I'm not taking any chances as I have read reports of some people getting gyno like symptoms from S-drol. I just hope it doesnt all kill my libido too badly...which I'm sure it will....but there is always a back up plan for that :bruce1:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Small update here. I am done with 4 full days of the SDX and I am still weighing in the same, however I feel leaner. I thought for sure I would have gained a couple pounds since I am eating an honest 5k+ cals on workout days and 4600 on non.

Strength is up, but gains are consistent with what I have been gaining without some chemical help.

I will keep you all updated.

axekick

Awards
Do keep us updated. I have some on the way. I am looking forward to my cycle. I am in the same boat as you as I also have puffy nips. Dr. D seems to think that using the tamox pct may be linked to some cases of delayed gyno, so you might want to do some searching about that. Also, from reading around here I will be expecting not to gain at first because the anti-e properties of this compound causes you to lose some water weight before you start gaining. Good luck with your cycle!:squat:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Weighed myself today and bam....3 pounds more than usual. I weigh myself everyday and I am always 223-224 until today I was 227. :twisted:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As dagecko stated, there's no reason to run Letro.

Im also assuming that you will be running the multi and fish oil during post cycle therapy as well?

dunk didn't mullet end up needing letro because of s-drol gyno? If he has it on hand would there be harm in running it as a precaution?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I am running the letro at .25 mg EOD. It is like a drop on the tongue!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
dunk didn't mullet end up needing letro because of s-drol gyno? If he has it on hand would there be harm in running it as a precaution?
He actually had some gyno from before I believe. Not sure if it was actually from the SD or the test, but it started to flair up on him towards the beginning of the cycle.

If you're running test and SD, then by all means, run Letro. If its an SD cycle only and you are not prone to gyno, then I see no reason to run it unless it develops.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He actually had some gyno from before I believe. Not sure if it was actually from the superdrol or the test, but it started to flair up on him towards the beginning of the cycle.

If you're running test and SD, then by all means, run Letro. If its an SD cycle only and you are not prone to gyno, then I see no reason to run it unless it develops.

Ok i understand now what you guys saying.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes letro is quite potent, and you dont want to supress all estro when on cycle, and once you come off, you DO not want a rebound effect. So unless you have issues with Gyno, I would not run it. maybe some of A/x pct might be more beneficial?

axekick

Awards
Is it not true that SD works similarly to letro at supressing estrogen? Even if you are prone to gyno, you shouldn't need letro. If I'm not mistaken the only thing to worry about would be the rebound effect caused by the SD alone after the cycle is complete and not so much while on.

Does anyone have any idea if there would be any benefit or complication from taking vitex while on SD?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Okay I will stop with the letro. I have only taken .75 mg total anyways. My strength is up some. Nothing too dramatic. I am only up a pound or two in weight though and I am eating like it is life or death here. :fool2:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whoa. Last I checked you need estrogen to gain. I prefer my estrogen and my man titties. I often wonder what it's like to be prone to gyno. And then I wake up from that horrible nightmare to look at my rough crisp man physique. HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSEN!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it not true that superdrol works similarly to letro at supressing estrogen? Even if you are prone to gyno, you shouldn't need letro. If I'm not mistaken the only thing to worry about would be the rebound effect caused by the SD alone after the cycle is complete and not so much while on.

Does anyone have any idea if there would be any benefit or complication from taking vitex while on SD?
It does not neccessarily surpress estrogen, if it is like it's parent compound Masteron it competes with other steroids to bind to the receptor. I got gyno 10 days into a Superdrol cycle, not on a rebound so it is possible. However, IMO, it was the progestational ability of all orals that caused it.

axekick

Awards
I'm on day 6 at 20mg and haven't seen much progress. My carb consumption is up and I'm lifting hard, I just haven't made any gains. I'm going to bump to 30mg tommorrow.

I'm pretty sure there's someting in this stuff because I felt different for the first day or two, I just thought I would have gotten some weight gains from this stuff by now.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 11 and have seen maybe a 2 pound weight increase, but I mean...my god...Im eating 5k plus calories a day. I too am going to bump to 30 mg.

axekick

Awards
How's your strength? I'm staring to wish I'd chosen a different brand of this compound. If I don't get any results, I wonder if I could safely cycle something else for a while. So far I'm dissapointed with revenge sdx.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i didn't get the best results out of revenge also.

axekick

Awards
Mixed, what was your dose? Did you complete a cycle? Did you get any gains or sides? Maybe the dose is just low. I doubt any of the board supporters would sell us something bunk on purpose, but I'm afraid this stuff is.

Jared

Awards
I used Revenge for about 3 weeks, but aborted the cycle because it just was not working. I am not sure if it is underdosed or bunk. Something isn't right.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used Revenge for about 3 weeks, but aborted the cycle because it just was not working. I am not sure if it is underdosed or bunk. Something isn't right.

Has anyone here bothered to check the Stickies for Revenge?

axekick

Awards
Where are they? I can't find much about it anywhere in the steroid stickies. Can you direct me to some helpful information?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Try the Nutraplanet forum section. There are some stickies there.

axekick

Awards
Thanks Gotripped. I did read those. I think I may have gotten in too big a hurry for crazy results. I'll hope to start seeing a little more after the one week mark. I am bumping to 30mg though which I don't think will be a problem since I'm 230 lbs.

I regret suggesting that the product may be bad so soon. If I make any gains I will be sure to post them, even though this is a discontinued product.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Gotripped. I did read those. I think I may have gotten in too big a hurry for crazy results. I'll hope to start seeing a little more after the one week mark. I am bumping to 30mg though which I don't think will be a problem since I'm 230 lbs.

I regret suggesting that the product may be bad so soon. If I make any gains I will be sure to post them, even though this is a discontinued product.

Wow at 230 pounds you should definitely be at 30 mg. I seem to over-dose everything and it's usually always spot on for me anyways. Even at 180 lbs I'll throw down 30mg.

There's always factors that screw up mass gains.
1) Diet - Insufficient Caloric Intake
2) Training - Too many reps; Training for Strength instead of Hypertrophy
3) Cardio - Too much cardiovascular exercise at a high intensity for a medium period of time; Better for low intensity for a long period of time

I'm sure you're aware of all of these factors esp. at you're body weight of 230. I always seem to be struggling with these factors due to my line of work that requires endurance for long periods of time.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixed, what was your dose? Did you complete a cycle? Did you get any gains or sides? Maybe the dose is just low. I doubt any of the board supporters would sell us something bunk on purpose, but I'm afraid this stuff is.

Hi Axekick I won't say the product is bunk there are alot of other factors involved in a cycle but I was commenting on the fact that i have run several cycles of s-drol products and out of them all the time i ran revenge was below average to what I am used to. but my receptors could of been used to s-drol by the time i opend up the revenge. etc as i was bookending it. s-drol up front and on the end.

axekick

Awards
My calories are high enough to gain without the revenge. I lowered saturated fat and upped the carbs so I could gain and try to keep lipids in check.

My routine is Max-OT style. Heavy, 4-6 reps. I'm training for size.

I am doing more cardio than usuall though because I'm getting into MMA, but were talking like twice a week.

I think I'll get my benefits from revenge, I'm not scared of upping the dose until it works. I think I was just excited to be "on" and expecting too much too fast.

Thanks to y'all for your replies.

axekick

Awards
Well, I've been on 40mg p/d for a few days and have gotten zero gains not figuring in the fat gains I've made by upping my carbs to support the cycle.

I have bought a lot of support supplements and would like to use them productively. Can anyone recomend a good inexpensive oc oral that has given them good strength and/or size gains and that they have tried very recently so that I know I can get some from a good batch? Or would that be asking too much?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never had any problem with SNS products or GL products try one of theirs If you want' to go non hormonal SNS has great creatine and NOX products that gave me good strength and a ton of endurance with great pumps

axekick

Awards
I'm taking 60mg now. Still haven't noticed anything. I hope that if the product is no good that I'm not getting some harsh effect on my liver without getting the benefits of the compound.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 60mg now. Still haven't noticed anything. I hope that if the product is no good that I'm not getting some harsh effect on my liver without getting the benefits of the compound.
You do know that Bioscience is getting Revenge tested to verify the active in it right? There are 2 runs of Revenge...was the sealing band on the bottle cap clear or white when you opened it? The first run is clear the second run the bands are white. Bio says the first run was problem free (clear band) and the second run is the one people are complaining about. (white band). Check the Bio forum section.

Btw, 60mg is rather high don't you think? I would stop taking it if it's not working instead of killing your liver...:blink:

Last edited:
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya know, if you're taking stimulants it could slow or completely halt your gains. Are you by chance on an ECA stack or some other STIM?
60mg is too much. If it aint working at 30-40 the **** aint gonna work.

axekick

Awards
Of course it shouldn't take 60mg to work, it would probably make me sick. I just thought maybe it was underdosed. I'm not taking ephedra, but I do have gym drinks containing caffeine pretty often. Even with diminished results due to stimulants, 60 mgs should do something. Anyway, I've decided not to continue the cycle.

I do want to do something, but it seems the good stuff is getting harder to find. I may just seek out a healthy natural alternative to the harsh stuff. It's either that or try to find the real good stuff. I thought about doing that to fight the gyno I got about a year and a half ago from a psyco m1t cycle. However, I haven't heard of people trying that as it is the aas that cause gyno in the first place.

Sorry, I think I may have gotten off topic. Just thinking out loud.