Test Base TD cycle 8 weeks

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
Can't use inject so I'm going to try the trans method. How does this look?

Transdermal Agent: Transport Matrix (using this due to simplicity, I know phlogel is better)

Absorption rate: Assuming 30% for TM, this sound correct?

240ml Trans Matrix / 15 Grams Test Base = 62.5mg per ml

5ml per day X 62.5mg / 30% = 95mg day

Week 1-8 5ml/day Test
Week 1-4 100mg Drol/day
Week 1-8 80mg Anavar/day

Liver protectants the entire 8 weeks. May add Tren TD @ week 4.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, you'd be smart to pick up some Cycle Support by anabolic innovations though, also some proviron would be good in their as well. I'd save the tren for another cycle.

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
Looks good, you'd be smart to pick up some Cycle Support by anabolic innovations though, also some proviron would be good in their as well. I'd save the tren for another cycle.

Do you think those absorption rates look good for Transport Matrix? I think I'm on the low side (hoping it more than 30%).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could do a few things to add in asborption. Add in some additional d-limonene, DMSO, etc., make sure you are shaving application sites, but even then absorption % might only be bumped upto 40.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't use inject so I'm going to try the trans method. How does this look?

Transdermal Agent: Transport Matrix (using this due to simplicity, I know phlogel is better)

Absorption rate: Assuming 30% for TM, this sound correct?

240ml Trans Matrix / 15 Grams Test Base = 62.5mg per ml

5ml per day X 62.5mg / 30% = 95mg day

Week 1-8 5ml/day Test
Week 1-4 100mg Drol/day
Week 1-8 80mg Anavar/day

Liver protectants the entire 8 weeks. May add Tren TD @ week 4.
240ml + 15g = 255ml volume. 15g/255ml = 58.8mg/ml. No big diffeence, but different all the same.

Speculation on absorption rate of transdermals, is just that, speculation. Having used Test base in T-Gel at up to 4ml/d at 100mg/ml for 400g/d, I speculatively should have yielded
120mg/d x 7 = ~84mg/w...I don't believe it did.

Until I see data with bloodwork for each carrrier, I am not convinced on any of these carrier are as high as speculated. Too many application and skin preparations and conditions to believe that there is a blanket number. I'm not saying they aren't effective. Just not as much yield as some want to believe. Aim high, hit low...worst case. JMHO

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree with these guys, shaving the application area will help as well as adding DMSO, i look at it this way if your going the TD route than you've excepted that your going to be losing a good amount of product, i think 30% sounds about right, personally i'm just lazy i'd go with T-gel.

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
What's your best guess for absorption? What type of results did you get using 400mg ED?

240ml + 15g = 255ml volume. 15g/255ml = 58.8mg/ml. No big diffeence, but different all the same.

Speculation on absorption rate of transdermals, is just that, speculation. Having used Test base in T-Gel at up to 4ml/d at 100mg/ml for 400g/d, I speculatively should have yielded
120mg/d x 7 = ~84mg/w...I don't believe it did.

Until I see data with bloodwork for each carrrier, I am not convinced on any of these carrier are as high as speculated. Too many application and skin preparations and conditions to believe that there is a blanket number. I'm not saying they aren't effective. Just not as much yield as some want to believe. Aim high, hit low...worst case. JMHO

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
T-Gel seems to be gone, wish I heard of it before. Have you seen it lately?

I agree with these guys, shaving the application area will help as well as adding DMSO, i look at it this way if your going the TD route than you've excepted that your going to be losing a good amount of product, i think 30% sounds about right, personally i'm just lazy i'd go with T-gel.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah...right on the shelf in my bathroom where I left them ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your best guess for absorption? What type of results did you get using 400mg ED?
I would guess that the less concentrated the better absorption rate. I had several variables when I did this, and one of them being this was my first cycle with test base. So, like I said...aim high in dosing, and hope for the best. I would imagine 20% minimum for sure. But like I said...without bloodwork and data it is all speculation :) This is just my opinion.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I would guess that the less concentrated the better absorption rate. I had several variables when I did this, and one of them being this was my first cycle with test base. So, like I said...aim high in dosing, and hope for the best. I would imagine 20% minimum for sure. But like I said...without bloodwork and data it is all speculation :) This is just my opinion.
Damn good/valuable opinion at that. I agree 100%.

I too see T-Gel daily ;)