3 week M1T cycle - log

CREAO

Awards
Hello everyone

This is my 2nd M1T cycle...(last one was about a year ago)

My starting stats

Weight - 188
BF - 15%
Height - 6'0

I started with 10mg today, one in the morning around 10am and the other around 9pm

I also will have pre-cycle and post cycle blood work

I have Nolva and Clomid for post cycle

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
whoa, a rare M1T cycle log. do you have any supps for liver/bloodpressure? those are a MUST for a product as harsh as M1T.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone

This is my 2nd M1T cycle...(last one was about a year ago)

My starting stats

Weight - 188
BF - 15%
Height - 6'0

I started with 10mg today, one in the morning around 10am and the other around 9pm

I also will have pre-cycle and post cycle blood work

I have Nolva and Clomid for post cycle

I am not a flamer, nor do i judge in the least, as I am a lover of M1t and the gains it produces, I am just worried as Blane is a bout Liver Support, as CYCLE SUPPORT is a must, and edit, as it source posting due to new rules, but back to the M1t be safe, and def have BW after this one. also, and have extra potassium and taurine as well as sugars and low gi carbs to combat the lethary it can cause.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep us posted i will be interested in this one as I still have enough for 2 more cycles but not sure if it is still good. I beleive its about 2 years old (my m1t) is there a way to tell? I was planning on ending a cycle with it.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
keep us posted i will be interested in this one as I still have enough for 2 more cycles but not sure if it is still good. I beleive its about 2 years old (my m1t) is there a way to tell? I was planning on ending a cycle with it.
just pop em and see what happens haha, no but i think they should still be good. Are they sealed or no? If they were kept out of the light and in a dry place they should still be good. The worst that will happen is that you may have to up the dosage a little bit more.

CREAO

Awards
Lol, rare cycle to say the least...I havnt seen one on here in a long time.

But in regards to blood pressure/liver supps...Im taking a good amount of milk thistle, hawthorn and fish oil every morning. I will do a BP check tommorow.

Todays workout was great though. Set a new PR on DB Bench and Incline DB

DB Flat Bench - 90x 10, 8, 8, 6
Incline - 70x 10, 8, 6

I am still wondering what I should do for post-cycle...I have been reading so much conflicting information in regards to Clomid and Nolva PCT.

I will Probably run something along these lines
Week 1 - Clomid 100mg/ Nolva 50mg
Week 2- Cloimd 75mg/ Nolva 40mg
Week 3- Clomid 50mg/ Nolva 20 mg

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry...

I prefer a Blood Transfusion two times each month as proper Post Cycle Therapy.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Creao,

What are your doses for M1T? If I ran it solo I'd go fo rminimizing sides myself, I'd (@222lbs) would start at 5 mgs ed for a couple of weeks and see how my gains/ sides were. If not to my liking, I'd take it up to 10 mgs and wish I had some low dose test. You might like a low dose dhea/ 6-oxo transdermal while on and into PCT. best of luck.

CREAO

Awards
Hey guys, Last night I came down with some bad ass chills, sore throat and low body temp...I went to the doctor today and she thinks it might be meningitis so Im just going to cut this cycle short...No sense in wasting a good 3-5 days of lifting.

Also, I'd say in about 4-6 months I might hit up a PP cycle (something a little bit easier on the body compared to M1T)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I say you flush em down the toilet, not worth it imho.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
M1T without Test/4ad/whatever is going to be rough. get some DHEA if you can't bear it. I would go 10mg (<200lbs) and 20mg (>200lbs).

M1T is fine (for me) with Test.. but I don't think I'll be doing it regardless

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
M1t is the devil! lol That **** is so harsh, i was napping like twice a day on it, no motivation i had to sit down between sets hunched over from the back pumps. I also could do deadlifts or squats from the pumps, hell even barbell curls i had to wear a belt because my back hurt so much. Appetite went to **** as well. But if it works for ya hey go for it. I intend on trying Halotestin, Methyl-test and Cheque drops so i guess i shouldn't be commenting on harshness, lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T was famous for giving you serious flu like symptoms.

CREAO

Awards
yea, I knew about the Flu like symptoms, but on my last cycle I didn't have a hint of sickness. Maybe it lowers your immune system functioning or something?

But what would be comparable to it? (That I could get over the internet..I have no sources around here) Iv'e tried Superdrol...but that **** shut me down hard and I felt like death on it.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
MIT FLU.......yep yep.

i would go with some revolt by kilo sports. it is non liver toxic and gives you some nice gains

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're simply not going to get legal gains similar to M1T but you will find legal stuff that will give you safe gains. TRN so far has had good responses.

CREAO

Awards
Yea..I mean I knew nothing out there could really compare with the gains you can get off of M1T...just something other then superdrol.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PHERA PLEX is great!!! Ok i have calmed down, I miss Phera, Crazy gains.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see so much mixed reviews on it. Dont know what to believe, been planning to use it but keep putting it off. Im mainly worried about acne as i have been having that problem for the past few months...ive read not much strength gain as well. i dont know what to think.

CREAO

Awards
how is PP on lipids? Liver?

I have been reading great things about it though