First superdrol cycle/pct completed-keep bulking and run again or cut

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, this is my first post on anabolicminds.com. I recently finished a 3 week superdrol cycle at 10/20/20. I ran a three week post cycle that consisted of nolva/clomid, rebound xt, retain, fenugreek, etc. I am two weeks out of post cycle therapy now and ive kept all the weight i gained while on (15-17 lbs give or take water weight) and my strength is the same or a little less than what it was at the end of my cycle. I originally planned on running another 3 week cycle in four weeks (six weeks out of 1st post cycle therapy).

My problem is when I should cut. I am not as lean as I was before this cycle and am really feeling the urge to start cutting now (the fact that its the summer has to do with it too). But part of me also wants to wait it out and continue bulking through my second cycle and then cut after that. I kept my cal intake at 3000-3300 while on cycle and tried to keep it pretty close to that post cycle therapy with some cheat days here and there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Most will tell you that Superdrol is not an ideal cutter and I would agree with them. The compound is absolutely amazing as you saw with your nice weight gain but as far as leaning out there are better compounds. Some people see more sides than others (I saw much less than most), but the hardcore pumps from SD often make it hard to do cardio and lower back pumps tend to be painful, lethargy, and also increased hunger are all things that make SD not so great for a cut.

With that being said it is a strong enough compound that doing cardio (if you can handle it) while using Superdrol it will keep you anabolic and glycogen loaded enough that it works as an outstanding muscle sparer as I had done playing a sport last year while using it.

As for your PCT, 2 SERM's + AI is WAYYYYYYY too much to do on a 3 week cycle of SD. Personally all I would use is one SERM and that SERM would be toremifene in that it has a lower toxicity than nolva and also increases your cholesterol profile (raising HDL and lowering LDL) much more so than nolvadex, which is a common problem when using Superdrol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think he was going to use superdrol for the cutting.

as far as the question, i was wondering the same for my self.
i think it just depends how big u want to be. how much do you weigh? Personally, im going to do 1 bulk cycle, 1 strength/bulk cycle, and then 1 cut.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you would of been off a total of 9 weeks when doing your next cycle correct? Was this your first cycle? If you have kept all the weight and just want to lean out I would recommend staying off cycle longer than 9 weeks. I would go with something like a natural test booster and some creatine and nox. Actually you can start the above combo right now increase cardio lose fat and still retain all the muscle you gained. a few of us got GREAT results using SNS products. The reason I am suggesting staying off cycle longer is because usually when people jump back "on" after a short period after there first cycle they are disappointed as the 1st is always the best. The second cycle does not tend to be as great without a longer break in between.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
IMO if you want to continue bulking do another sd cycle but throw in some prostan at the end. I like it. If you don't want to do another "cycle" check out the new herbals. I'm on mega-dose cissus/powerfull/anagen right now and i fill that i am losing body fat, and getting more vascular. Now i am only on week one of this stack. Last week my wife was telling me that i am fat. After a week on the herbal stack my wife was telling me she was checking me out at the beach and so was all the other women. Who knows? But my body does feel good on the stack so...

good luck.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I got the Nolva and Clomid as a combo for a great deal so I went with it as I heard nolva and clomid both had their advantages.

I have been working out for about four or five years with the past two being dedicated. I am 5'8" and before my cycle I weighed 150 lbs (that was a total of about 15 lbs I had gained over the past two years). After my cycle I now weigh 165-167 lbs. I would like to get up to 180 -185 lbs and then start cutting. With that said, I am sure I could only gain this amount of weight in that amount of time before my cut begins by running a second cycle of superdrol.

But since a lot of people with much more experience have said it doesn't have the same dramatic effect the second cycle and so on, I am still unsure of what to do. I will be off cycle for 9 weeks, 3 weeks post cycle therapy and 6 weeks "post post cycle therapy." So 9 weeks off cycle would not be enough time for me to reach my goal of 180 lbs before I want to cut in 2 months?

As far as stacking, I have read numerous threads about stacking superdrol with other compounds with great results. Besides prostanzonal what else is good to stack with superdrol and what are the positive effects of each? Thanks again for the help.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
so i am still wondering, will i not be able to gain a significant amount of weight if i run superdrol again for three weeks? would it be better for me to continue bulking naturally and then cut and maybe run it again in a couple of months? or should i cut now and then start it up again as a jumpstart for my next bulking cycle?:blink:

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
so i am still wondering, will i not be able to gain a significant amount of weight if i run superdrol again for three weeks? would it be better for me to continue bulking naturally and then cut and maybe run it again in a couple of months? or should i cut now and then start it up again as a jumpstart for my next bulking cycle?:blink:
I am on day 14 of my Superdrol cycle. My first cycle was 2 weeks and I gained the same amount I have now (about 13 pounds). However I am continuing this cycle another week or 2.

So for me, the results have not changed the second time around.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on day 14 of my Superdrol cycle. My first cycle was 2 weeks and I gained the same amount I have now (about 13 pounds). However I am continuing this cycle another week or 2.

So for me, the results have not changed the second time around.

Arnold I am curious how long was your break between the 1st and 2nd cycle? and how much of the 13lbs did you keep after PCT?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Arnold I am curious how long was your break between the 1st and 2nd cycle? and how much of the 13lbs did you keep after post cycle therapy?
The break was about 8 months I think. I lost alot, I think because I did not use a SERM.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 months is long enough to see some decent results on a 2nd cycle it's quite a bit longer than the 9 weeks sfear1 would have.

Sfear1 as for cutting I would probally get some type of creatine and nox and a natural test booster and start cutting I don't know but personally I like to be cut during summer when you can show it off more. lol

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'd just run a cycle of Lr3 IGF-1 if you wanna lean out, keep strength and maybe go up 2-5 lbs... you will keep the strength you gained while on superdrol, lean out, and later on down the road due to the increased muscle fibers IGF 1 gives you, you will continue to grow and gain strength. Just my 2 cents... :) I'm planning on running 4 wks of Lr3 IGF-1, 2 weeks off, then 3 wks of 10,20,20 of Superdrol... and use IGF-1 again for 4 weeks along with my regular post cycle therapy protocol... reason being, running the IGF before will give you more muscle strength and hypertrophy potential due to the increase in muscle fibers, Suprdrol will make the most of that while on, and pcd with added IGF-1 will ensure that you keep your gains, lean out and keep gaining in the future. I'm propably gonna throw in some PEG-MGF in the mix as well...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I'd just run a cycle of Lr3 IGF-1 if you wanna lean out, keep strength and maybe go up 2-5 lbs... you will keep the strength you gained while on superdrol, lean out, and later on down the road due to the increased muscle fibers IGF 1 gives you, you will continue to grow and gain strength. Just my 2 cents... :) I'm planning on running 4 wks of Lr3 IGF-1, 2 weeks off, then 3 wks of 10,20,20 of Superdrol... and use IGF-1 again for 4 weeks along with my regular post cycle therapy protocol... reason being, running the IGF before will give you more muscle strength and hypertrophy potential due to the increase in muscle fibers, Suprdrol will make the most of that while on, and pcd with added IGF-1 will ensure that you keep your gains, lean out and keep gaining in the future. I'm propably gonna throw in some PEG-MGF in the mix as well...
interesting...i will have to look into that for bridging.

sean732

Awards
I'm going to do a similar cycle starting today. 1st week 10mg of Super Drol clone.(S-Roid) 2nd week 20mg. Going to obv. take cycle support during and still trying to figure out best PCT. I have novedex XT on hand but am probably going to go with nova, clomid, or toremifene. Any recommendations?

I'll keep a log and if everything goes well... I'll take 5 weeks off and then do another cycle this time making it a 3 week cycle of S-Roid. I've done my research but would like any advice you all might have as this is my first cycle. I'm 26 years old at 160 lbs.

Thanks!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT CUT and let me repeat DO NOT CUT right after an SD cycle. You will quickly loose all your gains. I don't get why people want to run a bulking cycle then quickly turn around and cut. Give your body time to adjust to the new weight gain. I would continue to bulk. I hope you are fairly short because u started aas at 150lbs!?!?!?! But thats a whole other conversation. Then when you are ready to cut run a aas like Hdrol or Epi to help preserve lean muscle while you drop your calories.

sean732

Awards
Doesn't really help me though man.. helps the guy that posted it in 06 though :p

my question is what is the best PCT for a 3 week cycle of S-Roid? and do I have everything else planned out right?

Thanks in advance! BTW - sorry for bringing this old post from the grave but everyone tells me to do my research before asking questions:)

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't really help me though man.. helps the guy that posted it in 06 though :p

my question is what is the best PCT for a 3 week cycle of S-Roid? and do I have everything else planned out right?

Thanks in advance! BTW - sorry for bringing this old post from the grave but everyone tells me to do my research before asking questions:)
If you read the first reply to this forum your answer is in there; To repost though you absolutely need a SERM for superdrol, there are some MILD ph's in which you would get away with using a OTC but I wouldnt consider Novedex XT a PCT for ANYTHING. Superdrol is a very strong steroid and I promise you will lose everything if you use Novedex XT as your PCT for SD.

Again you probably should do some more research before doing a cycle of SD if you are questioning whether Novedex XT is a legit PCT. I would go with clomid and obvi the supporting supps.

sean732

Awards
Thanks for your help RCL.. i'm going to do more research on all this and do something milder for my 1st cycle since I only weigh 160 LBS even though I have the S-
Roid on hand. See - some of us newbies are responsible. :)

Thinking of doing either epistane| liquid anadrol by itself or stacked w/ dbol?| or tren instead of SD for my 1st cycle.

Haha that's why I asked for suggestions for PCT because I knew noveXT wasn't enough.. most ppl have told me to get Nolva but some have told me Clomid.. seems like either would work "Once" i actually do the cycle of s-roid.

Thanks again everyone!

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I dont get on here much due to being in Iraq:

Yeah atleast you were smart enough to ask, but there is a ton of information online man, research everything and know exactly what yur putting in your body. Everyone prefers there own method of doing things and really every person is different, Nolva is known to be more toxic than clomid but again serves its own purpose.

As for you first cycle, I have to ask, how old are you? Im currently running RPN Havoc which isnt a bad first cycle to assess how you react, greap pumps, solid gains and minimal side effects.