Started Test/EQ/D-bol cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
What's up bro's, I'm going to be keeping a journal of my D-bol,test enanthate, and eq cycle. It's gonna be run like this

Test 500mg 1-10
Eq 400mg 1-10 Frontload 800mg first two weeks
D-bol 30mg 7-12 Running at end because just coming off injury
Arim .25mg 1-15
Clomid 13-15 Standard 300mg,100mg,50mg dosing
Starting body weight 170 bf 14% Height 5'9''

Did first shot monday april 21 of 250mg test, 200mg eq in left delt. Used a 5/8 inch 25ga pin, and felt a pain the next day. Didn't expect to as i thought these shots were supposed to be painless. My buddy did the same thing but used a 22ga and shot 1cc in both delts but had zero pain. Do you figure it was too much liquid or too small of a needle which caused my pain?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Pin in your upper thigh. Its way better I found.. No pain at all. Unless you do prop or sus... Keep us posted.. Talk to ya...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
most likely your pain steming from too much per area. Delts/tri/bis are pretty standard for a max of 1cc's. havent shot up yet however this the consciensus on many boards. When i start my own test enth/dbol cycle, i will shoot in my left/right delts, rotating it along with R/L thighs and bis. To give each area 3 week between shots (2 shots per week @ 2cc's) We will see if my delts/bis can handle 2mL per shot. :( Sage

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
man, thats such a good quality cycle for putting on mass, just promise me you will eat like you have never eaten before!!!!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i'm gonna 1/2 cc in each bicep tonight of eq, thanks for the info bros!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I like the glutes for a longer test ester.. now with prop.. it is just were ever I can find a good site :D

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'll see what the pain is like in the bi's, i'm just basically trying to promote growth there or else i wouldn't ever consider it.

q-tip

Awards
Sounds like a great stack dude.How many cals are you talking in?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Shot the biceps last night, no pain feels like i got a good bicep workout is all. I don't keep track of cals only protein. Trying to hit 350g everyday, ususally need 3 or 4 shakes to do this though or else i'd spend my whole day cooking hehe. Hitting the gym tomorrow for the first day since i've been on, don't expect a difference yet but i'll let you know how it goes.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Why not wait until entirely healed, then jump start with the dbol.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, having 100ml of gear in front of you doesn't help much :D
I've been waiting to do this cycle since march and can't wait any longer.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Buddy of mine started same cycle but using d-bol up front on tuesday, and was wondering when does d-bol usually kick in?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Heres a couple pics, too fat for my liking but came off injury of over two months so i started my cycle a heavier than i'd wish. What do you guys think bf% is? Caliper reads 14-15% but that seems low in my opinion what do you bros think?

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, don't go over to fitnessgeared in the pics forum or anything hehe ;)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Today weighed in at 174 all water weight i assume, should mention that i've not started taking arim just yet, will wait another week or so. Didn't feel any different in gym but that will change soon hehe :D
Did a CC of Eq in right quad yesterday after talking with curt, no pain at all. Will shoot another in left quad tonight. I don't know if i'm just shakey when injecting in my shoulders or what, but my delts fukin kill. I'll probably get someone to do my right shoulder for now on or ditch delt injects altogether. Probably try a pec inject on monday, i'll let you guys know how that goes.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Did left quad no pain yesterday, and gonna hit the gym in a hour. My W/O routine looks like the following :

Chest/Tri
Back/ Bi/Abs
Shoulders/Traps
Legs/Abs

Don't really have a constant routine as i like to change it up a bit. Was working a 4on 4off sched where i could only work out on days off which kinda sucked. Start tomorrow back to normal mon,tues,thurs,fri.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well boys, said fuk it and started d-bol today. My shoulder feels really good so i hope i don't **** it up but i had the hit the d. My buddy is lovin it so far in his cycle so he got me convinced. Man does that **** taste HORRIBLE though hehe.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Did 3cc's (two eq one test) monday in my right quad, man that fuckin hurt. Couldn't do legs yesterday cause of it, hit up chest for a light workout. Will be weighing myself tomorrow and hitting the gym will let you know how the d-bol feels, think it should kick in by then.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya forgot to mention, don't know if this is mental or what but i never get many veins in my chest and today i was looking/flexing it in and out and my fukin chest looked like a trail map. Only 10 days in could the eq vascularity effect be kicking in already? My whole body is pumped full of water, bis are up at least 1/2 inch and hard as cock.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Just did a cc in each bi aswell as one in the quad. Weighed in today at 178 today, felt the d-bol a little, squatted 335lbs for 8 reps on my last set, never dared that to do that much weight on last set, felt great! Should also note, i started the liquid arimidex today as the bloat was getting pretty bad, .25mg a day. Won't hit gym till monday and i'll update then.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
To update, wasn't planning on hittin the gym till monday but ended up going on friday aswell. Weighed in at 180lbs total of 10lbs in 12 days. Had the craziest pain in biceps though, injected both thursday night as stated above but no pain until like 5 in the morning friday. It's gone today but man was it painful, couldn't extend arms fully without gasping in pain. Got looked at funny as i worked out bis yesterday and during every set i was grunting in pain hehe. Nips started to have a little rug burn feeling so i've started taking 1mg arim a day until they fell normal. I'll update on monday.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thats great gains so far brah. Im keeping an eye on this thread (this being your first cycle and using very similar aas/dosage as im planning on doing later this month...minus the eq and dbol moved up to the front stage of cycle, although it seems like you did as well) keep it up du' Sage

baseballmuscle

Awards
Great start! D's are great for those quick gains huh? I can't do my delts either. I've been sticking with side and rear tri's and my bi's. might try quads but I'm a little hesitant. Do you like it there the best? I think I'm gonna do my bi's and tri's whenever they aren't sore. They've grown almost a half an inch on 4 shots in 4 days! All swelling I'm sure but its all good! Keep updating.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I like quads the best so far, I HAVE to have someone do my delts as i cause too much pain. I'm going to try pec injections tonight, they're gonna be sore anyways as i did a crazy chest workout today. I'm up to 185lbs now by the way, i started taking 20mg of nolva aswell today as my left nipple has been sore. Better to be safe than sorry.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention, had to ditch the gram a day of ALA as it gave me this damn rash :mad:

Attachments

PoolMan

Awards
Man, that is an excellent cycle! Good luck bud, and eat like a mofo!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 22 of cycle, My weight dropped down 5 lbs when i started the arimidex, but has climed back up and has stayed steady at 185 for the last 5 or so days. I definately feel less bloat now so i know that i'm gaining mass. Injected last night in the quads (1 CC in each) and will do bi injects on thursday as i want them to swell up like a mofo for the weekend.
I definately started noticing the test today in the gym, weights are feeling lighter and i have a lot more energy in the gym, stamina wise. Didn't feel this way from the d-bol, and I got another 9 weeks ahead of me and i can't wait LOL!!!!

baseballmuscle

Awards
What do you mean you didn't feel this from the dbol? Did you stop using them? They should give you great pumps and swell you up real quick.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I haven't stopped them, i just don't feel the way i do now rather than when the d-bol was the only thing that had kicked in. It definately swelled me up though, just didn't give me the energy that the test is.

baseballmuscle

Awards
Oh definetly. Test is man's FUEL! Dbol is good for quick bloat and massive strength gains. But my experience with it I actually felt lazier except when I was in the weight room. Probably cause my body couldn't handle that fast of gains. I meant to say great job so far before but forgot. 15lbs in 3 weeks is awesome especially with taking arimidex. When will you check your BF% again? http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_fat_percentage.html this site offers an estimate of bf% and seems pretty close to mine and my bro's actual % so it should be close. It can also help set goals as in waist and weight. Good luck let us know the estimate!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Did 3 different times, and got between 13.0 to 13.7%

baseballmuscle

Awards
did you put in different weights or waist size? waiste size makes the biggest diff obviously. That's really good then.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well today is day 30 and my weight is up to 187lbs. Definately increasing mass, i'm getting asked all the time if i'm juicing as that's what everyone assumes whether you are or not. Strength hasn't been a huge difference like i thought it would be but it's definately going up, added 25lbs to deads, 20 to hammerstrength back rows and keeping my bench the same but pumping out more reps. My shoulder is still buggin me but i'm going to physio twice a week so hopefully it gets better so i can play ball this year.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Man keep upi the hard work. TTY

baseballmuscle

Awards
You're gonna play again? I'm taking a red shirt year and going to play next year. What position do you play. Not many 5'11" 200lbs middle infielders! Great gains good job. Do you feel harder now that you are taking the Arimidex?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I played center field last year, probably stay in the field again. I'm just gonna play a mens league, competitive but fun at the same time. Yes i feel harder now, i switched to femara 1.25mg every other day as my arim ran out and read that femara is stronger. My biceps are probably my biggest improvent so far, and i love a day or two after injecting them as they feel rock hard.

baseballmuscle

Awards
I got carried away and have shot a total of 6cc's in my arms the last two days! Side and rear tri's and bi's 1 each. They feel great! I will probably play a mens league this year to stay in shape and keep my timing. Watch out for the "weekend warriors" they come to kill! They'll throw at your head everytime if they think you're better than them.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Also forgot to mention about sides, the only one that i've experienced so far is acne through my hair and scalp, none noticable so i can live with that. Keeping an eye on my hair line aswell, using the hairsavers pack from nizoral man just incase but i've not noticed any loss yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.