pics, need cycle help

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how many cycles have you completed? also, one thread is enough, jeez.

branch

Awards
yea sorry about that man just trying to get as much info as possible, i need to have every angle coverd b4 i jump into anything. ive done about 3 or 4 cycles but that was about 2 years ago the most recent one was just a 4 week thingof superdrol n clen but im takin nolva now. i just have been readin diff bulk cycles n it looks likei need a lot mre gear for this, i was wondering if i could do it with the tools that i have

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you have everything you need. it sounds like this may be your first 'real' cycle. is that the case? if so.....

testenan 500mg/wk (15 weeks)
deca 400mg/wk (14 weeks)
drol 100mg/ed (first 4 weeks)

PCT starts 2 weeks after last test inject.

this is not knowing how long you want to run but that's what i'd suggest for most new guys.

branch

Awards
this is my goal over the next 5 to 10 yrs to get like this

Attachments

branch

Awards
what about deca dlck u dont think thats runnin the deca too long, if so will the nolva help that out or do i need clomid too

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you need to do some reading bro. not a flame, just a fact.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Post your past cycles with doses. If everything looks good i'd Say TestE/Tren/Anadrol would be an awesome bulker.

branch

Awards
yea ive never used deca b4 but i really wanna try it and as for the tren not a big fan i lose it pretty quick(rage)

Canibalistic_js

Awards
It was my first cycle and it was a good base but have ant-es prior to the cycle. I started at about 150 and ended at 225 smewhat lean. Deca will only give you deca **** if the deca levels are higher then the test levels and it's really not that bad anyway. So you can wait a week or two for gains.

branch

Awards
heres a stack i found that was similar to yours just 600 deca and 750 test e u think this is a lil drastic or what

Wk 1: 100mg Anadrol, 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca
Wk 2: 100mg Anadrol, 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca
Wk 3: 100mg Anadrol, 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca
Wk 4: 100mg Anadrol, 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca
Wk 5: 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca
Wk 6: 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca
Wk 7: 750mg Test E, 600mg Deca
Wk 8: 750mg Test E, 600 mg Deca
Wk 9: 750mg Test E, 600 mg Deca
Wk 10: 750mg Test E, 600 mg Deca
Wk 11: 750mg Test E, 600 mg Deca
Wk 12: 750mg Test E, 600 mg Deca
Wk 13: 750mg Test E
Wk 14: 750mg Test E
Wk 15: 750mg Test E
Wk 17: post cycle therapy

Canibalistic_js

Awards
I think it looks great but I have to ask are you ready with anti-e's?

Canibalistic_js

Awards
and, you cannot use typical anti-'es with deca your gonna blow up bro.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well i'd add proviron and cabergoline to that stack considering the anadrol+deca combo. Also hcg looks like it's going to be a must, you'll have to ask others about that one they know more about it's doses n such that i do. Once again though what were some of your past doses? This is a really aggressive cycle and you said you've been off for a while, so i'd really like to see some past doses.

branch

Awards
past cycles have been like 8 week cycles with test prop 750mg pr week and tren, just a sus cycle at 500 mg a week, and most recently like a yr ago ran a basic dbol and anadrol cycle, so nothing as serious as this so im looking for some serious gains, but you think this is def necessary the proviron and cabergoline? never heard of cabergoline? i have a bunch of nolvadex but that wont help?

branch

Awards
Hard on your liver and bloats the **** out of you?

(rimshot)
hey morpheuss what do u think of thist stack? and do u think nolva would be good enough to come down off of this big cycle or would i need somthing like provieron

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Either way, you're going to come to your own conclusion bro.

Beelzebub's cycle looked fine to me, naturally you want to up the dosages. It's your world homie.
If you feel like you need more in the long run it's not going to matter what anyone else says, so do it.

Do I think you need Proviron?

No.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for you to tell Beelz what the "basic dbol/anadrol cycle" is.

It's the main reason I subscribed to this thread.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
OUCH my liver, lol. Ya i said to use the Proviron in their just so it would free up bound testosterone levels. And Cabergoline is a chemical that lowers Prolactin levels so you won't get deca **** or lactate. You'll also get amazing orgasms off of it because it's a dopamine agonist.

Last edited:

branch

Awards
OUCH my liver, lol. Ya i said to use the Proviron in their just so it would free up bound testosterone levels. And Cabergoline is a chemical that lowers Prolactin levels so you won't get deca **** or lactate. You'll also get amazing orgasms off of it because it's a dopamine agonist.

WHAT BOUT HCG? is that necessary

branch

Awards
Description
Cabergoline (ca-BER-goe-leen) is used to treat different types of medical problems that occur when too much of the hormone prolactin is produced. It can be used to treat certain menstrual problems, fertility problems in men and women, and pituitary prolactinomas (tumors of the pituitary gland).

It works by stopping the brain from making and releasing the prolactin hormone from the pituitary. Cabergoline use is usually stopped when prolactin levels are normal for 6 months. It may be given again if symptoms of too much prolactin occur again.

This medicine is available only with your doctor's prescription, in the following dosage form:

Oral
Tablets (U.S.)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nolva for post definately. you can keep some on hand in the event of needing some during the cycle. a good post that i usually recommend:

weeks 1-4
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 150/100/50/50
rebound 1/2/2/3 (caps)

note: PCT doesn't start until 2 weeks after your last test inject.

branch

Awards
nolva for post definately. you can keep some on hand in the event of needing some during the cycle. a good post that i usually recommend:

weeks 1-4
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 150/100/50/50
rebound 1/2/2/3 (caps)

note: post cycle therapy doesn't start until 2 weeks after your last test inject.

aight man thanks i think im gonna stick with that stack then, cause that other one seems a lil harsh neway

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
i know this is stupid but what is what is hcg?

hCG

Also known as: Pregnancy test, Qualitatitve hCG, Quantitative hCG, Beta hCG
Formal name: Human chorionic gonadotropin
Related tests: AFP Maternal????????
Search and ye shall find : http://www.google.com/custom?domains=anabolicminds.com&q=HCG&sitesearch=anabolicminds.com&sa=Search&client=pub-3766043442345589&forid=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT:#008000;GL:1;DIV:#336699;VLC:663399;AH:center;BGC:FFFFFF;LBGC:336699;ALC:0000FF;LC:0000FF;T:000000;GFNT:0000FF;GIMP:0000FF;FORID:1;&hl=en

keeps the balls hanging full to put it in lingo..

Keeps LSH and FSH up to make comming off easier.

branch

Awards
aight i thought it was sumtin serious i had to get thanks

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here are some things to consider-

anadrol attatches (theoretically) to the estrogen receptor as well as the androgen receptor. taking an aromatase inhibitor while on anadrol will not prevent gyno. you must take nolvadex at 20mgs a day in order to prevent gyno while on this steroid

deca acts partially on the progesterone receptor so bloat on this drug is pretty definite. with the combination of anadrol and deca dosing cabergoline at .5 mg twice a week would be a good idea as prolactin gyno cant be handled with nolva.

From beelz-
weeks 1-4
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 150/100/50/50
rebound 1/2/2/3 (caps)

the nolva/chlomid combo will help you bounce back pretty quick and i would recommend using both if you want to keep most of your gains. Rebound XT contains the substance ATD which is very effective at controlling aromatase and also at blocking the androgen receptor on the hypthalamus, bringing your natty test back all that much faster. if you use this pct you will be in great shape.

always remember to use the basic support supplements while on anabolics.

hawthorne to control blood pressure
milk thistle for liver
saw palmetto so your prostate doesnt give you problems
multi-vitamin

whey protein for that little extra protein kick when you havent met your daily requirement (which should be at least 300 grams when on gear)

if you would like, check out the board sponsor anabolic innovations near the bottom of the main forum as they have a new product called "cycle support" this gives you everything you need and more for only $1 a day (which is much less than it would cost buying everything separately).

MOST IMPORTANTLY-
research the compounds you are taking, there is no way we can cover every aspect of the gear youll be using and only you know your body. use the research button on anadrol, deca, cabergoline, etc and make sure youve got your bases covered before you start the cycle.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Branch- Nice pics, I haven't said that yet.
Definitley make sure that we haven't missed any pertinenet info by checking yourself. Jomi and Beelz are giving good advice there.

The Nolva/Clomid/RXT PCT-
I'm surprised more of you haven't jumped over to the Toremefine side of things now that it is available, and the DrD is absolutlely in love with it.
Noone here's tried it yet?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i will be using it with my next pct. i wouldnt recommend it unless ive tried it so ill see how it works in about 8 weeks. dr. D said it can make you spontaneously ejaculate, which i am very excited about :icon_lol:

branch

Awards
thanks a lot for the info jomi that def clears things up.

some other guys r sayin i need hcg with the deca u think its necessary?

and thanks for the comments morpheuss. is that icon a pic of u?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cabergoline is dostinex correct
yes
however i would try and find the research chemical and use it on your lab hamster first.

hcg use will keep your boys up and running on cycle and they will kick on almost immediately with the administration of PCT, as opposed to a more gradual/slow process with just the PCT.

if you use hcg research SWALES PROTOCOL.

basically, do not follow the doses you see on steroid research sites. 250-500iu twice a week while on cycle is ALL YOU NEED. it causes aromatase to go through the roof so id use an aromtase inhibitor such as anastrozole (arimidex) or letrozole (prefferable) to prevent major bloat and gyno issues.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
i will be using it with my next post cycle therapy. i wouldnt recommend it unless ive tried it so ill see how it works in about 8 weeks. dr. D said it can make you spontaneously ejaculate, which i am very excited about :icon_lol:
Yup, thats what got my attention as well. LOL.

I hope you'll post some feedback after you use it.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot for the info jomi that def clears things up.

some other guys r sayin i need hcg with the deca u think its necessary?

and thanks for the comments morpheuss. is that icon a pic of u?
Not yet.

branch

Awards
yes
however i would try and find the research chemical and use it on your lab hamster first.

hcg use will keep your boys up and running on cycle and they will kick on almost immediately with the administration of post cycle therapy, as opposed to a more gradual/slow process with just the PCT.

if you use hcg research SWALES PROTOCOL.

basically, do not follow the doses you see on steroid research sites. 250-500iu twice a week while on cycle is ALL YOU NEED. it causes aromatase to go through the roof so id use an aromtase inhibitor such as anastrozole (arimidex) or letrozole (prefferable) to prevent major bloat and gyno issues.
so im safe just usin the nolva clomid n rebound correct? the hcg is just used during the cycle so my guys work during the cycle, and that other stuff is for pct am i on the right track here.

i got the anabolics 2006 book ive read most of the profiles n skimmed the book ne things in there u think would help me better understand all this?

im lookin to go pro within the next 5 to 10 years i know i need a lot of work i just wanna make sure everything is straight so my body can make it to that level, so if im askin a lot of questions im just tryin to be really safe n totally understand this crazy chemical world that i love so much

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
so im safe just usin the nolva clomid n rebound correct? the hcg is just used during the cycle so my guys work during the cycle, and that other stuff is for post cycle therapy am i on the right track here.

i got the anabolics 2006 book ive read most of the profiles n skimmed the book ne things in there u think would help me better understand all this?

im lookin to go pro within the next 5 to 10 years i know i need a lot of work i just wanna make sure everything is straight so my body can make it to that level, so if im askin a lot of questions im just tryin to be really safe n totally understand this crazy chemical world that i love so much
If you want to go pro you need to learn how to find the answers yourself and then come back and ask questions after you have searched and searched again.

I'm amazed that the questions asked were even answered as they have been rehashed a thousand times over. Maybe it was because you posted pics in 3 different threads... I dunno.

Don't be so lazy to pawn off on others what the fvck you are putting in your body.

Give a man fish - feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish - feed him for a lifetime.