wks 3 & 4 R3 IGF-1 40 mcgs pwo bilaterally 5 days per wk
mega TRN/ Methoxy TST 4 mgs ed
wks 5 & 6 Mega TRN/Methoxy TST 6 mgs ed
wks 7 & 8 Mega TRN 6 mgs ed & Superdrol 20-30 mgs ed
wks 9-12 R3 IGF-1 50 mcgs pwo bilaterally 5 days per wk
tapered RXT
Tapered T3
Blaze

Supporting supplementaion throughout : Whey, Kreation (creatine/No Combination), Multivitamins, Lottsa food, some milk thistle.

I am currently in wk 5.5, I am up a solid 10 pounds after a bit of a recomp lag. I started 192.5 am at 202+ depending on time of weighing, some light bloating from the TST makes it difficult to eat cuz already feel full, light increase in pimple activity but not much, libido no change (though for me the IGF increases it fiercely), hair no change, energy above average as usual (I am hyperactive hence the hardgain), fat no change after IGF effect, measurements are all up except waist stayed same number so far.................

What do you think needs tweaking and/or added ?
:squat:

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
Thanks for all of the great feedback guys..........I'll be sure to come back here and ask when I need help, guidance or just good conversation :whiner:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No Novla?

I don't understand the point of running TST for only 2 weeks and SD for only 2 weeks. Too bad you weren't running a test base through all of this. You would have had something really solid. Also, you may look into something extra to get your natty test back up quickly. Fenugreek, POwerfull, etc.

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
Rage, Thanks for your comments.........The TST is running wks 3-6 (4wks total) the TRN 3-8 (6wkstotal) with superdrol the last two.
The RXT worked for me before to bring the test back up, but before my post cycle therapy starts I'll check those others out.

You mentioned Nolva, I thought I could avoid this with the PCT I was running. Please tell me, if I run the nolva can I eliminate others?:think:

Last edited: