massing up going for 170lbs at 5ft 1in

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys:

Still planning my next Mass cycle alot of you probablly know my stats 32 5ft 1in approx 145lbs right now bf 12.3% currently cutting. So basically a 25lb weight gain is what I am looking for. I've been doing this a while but my first real Bulker in a looong time I am moving up weight classes. I don't believe in miracles and am not expecting the weight gain overnight actually this is part 1 first cycle/pct that will get me on my way if I get 15-18lbs sthese 3 months I laid out and then get the extra 7lbs on my winter cycle i will be happy. 165lb to 170 by Christmas is what I want.

I'm on SNS creatine e2 matrix for at least 3 more weeks depending how it goes but here is the cycle I am thinking about

week 1 sdrol 10mg/pmax 20
week 2 sdrol 10mg/pmax 20
week 3 sdrol 10mg/pmax 20
week 4 pmax 20mg
week 5 pmax 20mg
If needed
weeks 6-8 Trn at 4mg daily

PCT is going to be tamox but I am also going to be running the new igf-1 from ibe for 30 days maybe powerful & cissus also during pct

What do you guys think 18lbs in 12 weeks realistic?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Whatever u decide, please log and post pics. 5'1 @ 170 @ 12% bf would be insane :D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think 18lbs in 12 weeks realistic?

Yes I think that can be done! Like viper said post some pics 170lbs @ 5'1 should be heeuge! Damm short people lol!!! Good luck with it!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I think that can be done! Like viper said post some pics 170lbs @ 5'1 should be heeuge! Damm short people lol!!! Good luck with it!
HI guys I just posted some pics in the pic section I think one of the pics has me on cycle at about 158-160lbs but in the high teens of body fat.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I seen em didn't put 2 and 2 together, now I see its you lol... Anyway good job keep it up!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I seen em didn't put 2 and 2 together, now I see its you lol... Anyway good job keep it up!
thank you. Yeah it's weird but i guess we all experience when i got to the 160's now i'm always thinking what would I look like with 10lbs more i guess it's always just 10lb more lbs lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well 3 more weeks everything should get here this week will start preloading supps thistle, berry etc starting next Monday. I decided to add ultra lipoderm, some bcaa's and will be using german american technolgies jet fuel as my energy supp. no ephedrine while on this cycle. I want to maintain the 'hardness" that has come from my cutting.

I'm having a hard time waiting lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 more weeks still making changes to the plan lol well it's my first bulker and might be my last cycle till next january so I want everything to go perfect. Will start preloading supps this weekend. I am thinking of lessing the time on the s-drol and pp and adding in more time on the TRN and adding in M-TST after alot of reading this weekend I just don't think I can pass up the the synergetic effect and I know from past experience that I don't need that long on the pp/drol to see some good gains in weight. Also I figure the less time on the methyls the better. I am now down in the 11% range body fat just took measurements this morning I hope to start this bulker in the 10% range

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good mass builder. Good luck with your cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the encourgement guys I'll see you at 165lbs I've decided this cycle I will get 20lbs and will take nothing less. Just to let you know this cycle has changed more compounds have been added in and I have decided to break into my inject stash also. I'll let you guys know all the compounds that were used at the end and how long they were ran.