1-AD or Superdrol as first cycle

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all! Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on which of the following would be a better first cycle for someone who does not have any experience with orals:

Hypothetical Cycle 1:
Week 1: 1-AD 300mg/day
Week 2: 1-AD 300mg/day
Week 3: 1-AD 300mg/day

Hypothetical Cycle 2:
Week 1: Superdrol 10mg/day
Week 2: Superdrol 20mg/day
Week 3: Superdrol 20mg/day

I know from reading comments on this board and others that Superdrol is probably considered to be the harsher of the two but I've also read that 1-AD on its own will make you extremely lethargic and kill libido. This is why I'm confused as to which would be a better first cycle.

Please assume all bp/liver/cardio support supps in place and proper post cycle therapy (including Nolva).

Thanks for your help!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
1AD/4AD was a very popular cycle when they were legal. If you have access to the 4AD, go with that along with the 1AD. The 4AD will help you with the libido loss, if the 1AD causes any for you.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
SD can make you lethargic.
My friend had decent lethargy on it - even when taking in enough complex carbs with a dose.

I'd say 1-AD because it doesn't seem as strong as SD (at least from what I understand about 1-AD).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The one thing about 1ad i'm not sure what 1ad you have with you but the first batch made alot of people piss fire I mean it HURT real bad. Later that was fixed but by that time 1-test came out so i just rolled with that instead of risking a hurt **** again

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
The old 1AD only made it burn when I pee'd when I took 9 cayps/day.

I think youd be best off starting with the less powerful 1AD. If you start w/ the most powerful thing, then anything less then the most powerful thing wont do as much for you after that.
That being said, I would expect only marginal changes w/ a 3weeker of 1AD, because the fun never really seemed to start w/ that stuff till a couple weeks into it.(6wks would be optimal) If you dont have a second bottle, dont worry about it, you'll still get a little somethin out of a 3 weeker since your a virgin to this stuff. If you have access to 4AD, that would be optimal. If not, no sweat, just take some caffeine supplements or some coffee if you feel too lethargic.

Then If and when you feel ready to "graduate" to a stronger compound, SD and PP will be there for you. (for a little while anyway.)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I take some form of test with ALL orals myself. 4AD would deff be the way to go with 1AD but your 1AD dose is very low IMO. 1AD is a prohormone to 1Test. By far better safety profile than SD but not without sides.

Writeup from 1Fast:

1-AD is used orally, with a low dose being 200-300 mg daily and 600-900 mg daily being commonly utilized (women, should they choose to use 1-AD, should not use a dose higher than 100 mg daily). Dosages as high as 1200-1500 mg daily are not unheard of. 1-testosterone is not considered to be very effective when orally administered, and is most commonly used transdermally at 200-400 mg daily with some going as high as 600 mg. Cycle length for both of these substances is usually 4-8 weeks, although some see good results from 2 week cycles of 1-testosterone. They are most commonly stacked with 4-AD, which can reduce or reverse common side effects such as lethargy and reduced libido. This stack is especially ideal during bulking; during cutting periods, lower doses of 4-AD should be utilized if this stack is chosen. 1-testosterone and 1,4-androstenedione can also be stacked during cutting periods. It is not a good idea to stack these products with DHT precursors (to avoid excessive androgenic side effects) or 19-nor prohormones (as this would cause a significant reduction in libido).

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks on 1-ad won't do much, like stated above 6 weeks is optimal. Go with SD for a three weeker since it is a very fast acting compound that seems to linger for a week or so after you stop taking. Don't think that superdrol is king of steroids and if you take it nothing else will work, that is absurd.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've never used 1-AD only 1-test (1-ad's target hormone) and it was great, but like idunk mentioned before u need some 4-ad in their as well.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks on 1-ad won't do much, like stated above 6 weeks is optimal. Go with superdrol for a three weeker since it is a very fast acting compound that seems to linger for a week or so after you stop taking. Don't think that superdrol is king of steroids and if you take it nothing else will work, that is absurd.

What I meant by that was not to say that SD was the most powerful AAS there is and after that nothing else would work. I just meant that it's the more powerful of the two, and I believe that starting w/ the weakest steroid or prohormone or the lowest effective dose of a particular hormone and slowly working up to the more powerful compounds and the higher dosing protocol's would be more beneficial to a "virgin" so as to milk the maximum benefit from each compound or dosage before moving up. IE: if you use 500mg's of test on your first AAS cycle, eventually 500mg's wont provide as much kick as it used to, so the next cycle you might use 600mg's. When you exhaust that dose you might leave it at 600mg's the next cycle, but add in 400mg's/wk of Deca,and/or 30mg's of Dbol. As opposed to starting your first cycle w/ 2.5grams of test/wk and 800mg's of Deca or EQ, w/ 200mg's of Anadrol and possibly preventing those more conservative cycles from seeming to do much later on.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I vote 1AD for a first cycle - run it 6 weeks. If you have or can get 4AD, it will not only help with the lathagy you may experience, it will give you wood that a cat can't scratch :) Good luck.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the great info guys. Unfortunately, I can't get any 4-AD and I'm starting to lose hope of ever getting my hands on another bottle of 1-AD (the one I have is probably from the last lot manufactured by Ergopharm and has an expiry of April 2007). Therefore the only way I can use it is stand-alone at minimum dosage for only 3 weeks. I understand I may not get a lot out of it but since it will be my first oral cycle, I'm hoping I can gain at least 5 lbs. of LBM.

With respect to fritzer's question: I would love to try Phera-plex. Unfortunately for me, I live in Canada and from what I understand ordering it from the US would be tantamount to importing a controlled substance and I could potentially get charged by the RCMP. Not something I need to risk at this point in my life! How I wish I could find a bottle or two of PP at my local supp shop - that would make my day!