post cylce suggestion

Dugyrios

Awards
Its my 3 week on supedrol .. i love it my strenght went up by 35% or more .. ive gained bout 7 pounds.. what pct do u guys recommend ive heard , that after a cycle you can easily loose all the mass u made if you dont go on a good post cycle treatmen .. will rebound xt , or novadex do the job ?

thanks !

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Please search. Not to be a d1ck, but this question has been asked 2.4 billion times.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its my 3 week on supedrol .. i love it my strenght went up by 35% or more .. ive gained bout 7 pounds.. what post cycle therapy do u guys recommend ive heard , that after a cycle you can easily loose all the mass u made if you dont go on a good post cycle treatmen .. will rebound xt , or novadex do the job ?

thanks !
Bro you should have a solid pct mapped out way before you even start as aas cycle. I strongly suggest you do a search and get what you need quickly.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Please search. Not to be a d1ck, but this question has been asked 2.4 billion times.
It's ok Idunk... I'll be the d1ck. :)

Dugyrios... you anger me with your ignorance. You are asking this question 3 weeks into your cycle... probably 4-5 months late. Hell you should know everything about the compound you are using, and the proper contingencies and protocols to follow after use.

I'm very mad at you right now.. I need to be left alone for a bit. Come back later and we'll talk calmly.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
It's ok Idunk... I'll be the d1ck. :)

Dugyrios... you anger me with your ignorance. You are asking this question 3 weeks into your cycle... probably 4-5 months late. Hell you should know everything about the compound you are using, and the proper contingencies and protocols to follow after use.

I'm very mad at you right now.. I need to be left alone for a bit. Come back later and we'll talk calmly.
There, there Ubi Wubi; it'll be alright. I understand your anger as this is the type of BS, irresponsible usage that gives all of us a bad name.

Hey Dugi, wanna see some naked chicks?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/46184-check-out-ams-complimentary-free-naked.html#post539282

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Haha, since you have alreadybeen flamed i don't have to do it. No No No No NO NO NO :whip:

Novadex, Rebound XT is NOT enough

You need Nolvadex or Clomid or Toremifene... if you are new to this you probably do not know where to look, i suggest you search this site and search it well

However, if you are too late then you are too late

then Rebound XT, Novadex, 6OXO, Tribulus, Fenugreek, DHEA are pretty much your only options

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wishing I had a Homer smote gun....

To put him out of his misery.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
search this site for "superdrol and post cycle therapy" and you'll find 159 threads addressing your question.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Its like these guys said. You need to do a good search before you jump into something like this. I to was not prepared and I got a good scare of what I thought was Gyno. I did not have my Nolva on hand, and I rushed to get it. I had alot of other thingsfor PCT, but I was not prepared the way I should have been. Just trying to help. Like they said, There is tons of info on PCT on here. Read it and then ask questions if you do not understand. Someone will help ya as long as you try to help yourself.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Stinger asked more questions and opened up more new threads than humanly possible before his superdrol cycle.

I wanted to :shoot: him so bad...

But, he's cool now so I can flame away with no regard to life or limb! :whip:

:icon_lol: