New to the game...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

New to the game...

Well at least to the PH portion of the game. I have been lifting for several years now, and I am currently in a cutting phase.

I just ordered a 4 week supply of 1-AD and 4-AD and this is my first time using any type of PH. Is a 4 week cycle enough? I plan on a 600mg dose of both daily.

I am currently also taking an ECA, and thought it might help counter some of the lethargy of the 1-AD, although I have heard the 4-AD should help with most of the 1-AD side effects.

Bah... I admit I have researched only a little but just seem to be too constrained on time with everything else. Any help would be appreciated.

BTW I am 27, 6'2" 204lbs and am looking to add/retain a bit more lean muscle while losing body fat. I am supplementing with Whey shakes, 10g creapure creatine monohydrate, 5g L-Glutamine, multi-vitamin, HMB, and an ECA (mentioned above).

Is a 4 week cycle sufficient? Or will it be just a 4 weak cycle? Should I alter my caloric intake? I am currently on a slight deficit diet 40/40/20.

Although I could in the longer run purchase a little more and am considering elongating it into a 6 week cycle...

Thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

4 weeks is ideal. BTW, you will not lose bf and add lean mass. In order for you to get ultimate efficacy of your ph, you must eat like a pig.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

Originally posted by scotty2
    4 weeks is ideal. BTW, you will not lose bf and add lean mass. In order for you to get ultimate efficacy of your ph, you must eat like a pig.
    Cool deal thanks for the information! I do want to stay lean for the summer, yet I really would prefer to get the most out of my PH cycle... Especially since it my first PH cycle.

What would you suggest altering my caloric intake to while on 1-AD and 4-AD? I am currently at about 12X B/W or ~2,400 kcal daily (40/40/20)...

Thanks again!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just used a quick formula to derive your BMR. To gain optimally on you ph cycle, you should eat between 3900-4000 cals/day. So, wait on doing your cycle until you can adjust your diet accordingly. Also, no use stretching your cycle to 6 weeks. Most cycled threads you will find here suggest a 4 week cycle. Gains typically taper after 4 weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to the game...Needing advice!!
    By Maxout27 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 12:26 PM
  2. New to the game Beast and Epi help
    By BIGWINK in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 11:31 AM
  3. New to the game
    By Diabolic in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9