Phera-Plex Dosage question

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Need your guys thoughts on this. I'm currently ending week 3 of a 4 week PP cycle which is also my first ever. After reading a ton here and other places it looked like most starters used a 10/20/20/20 dosage plan so i adopted it. As I said, I'm at the end of week 3 and have gained about 12lbs and have experienced no "known" side effects. Because of this i was thinking of maybe going 30mg for the last 7-8 days.

Being that its my first cycle should i just stick with 20 and play it safe? I currently weigh 202.

Thoughts, comments, opinions, random thoughts, they're all welcome and appreciated. thanks!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have gotten quality, side effect free gains off of 20mg up until this point, you should really stick with it. More is not always better.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, if you're still making gains at 20, why kick it up. You say you don't have any obvious side effects.

I think its a common misconception that "it must not be working because I don't feel the negative side effects." If you're seeing gains in strength and size then I wouldn't **** with it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick with 20mg for the last week....you've made quality gains without sides.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! And believe me Pump, i'm in no mood to experience any sides just for the hell of it. :)

My cycle has gone really well up to this point and i have no problem with staying at 20mg. thanks again for everyones thoughts on this!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! And believe me Pump, i'm in no mood to experience any sides just for the hell of it. :)

My cycle has gone really well up to this point and i have no problem with staying at 20mg. thanks again for everyones thoughts on this!

Good decision. :head:

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Check out my PheraPLEX Log

I think 20 is good throughout. No reason you should stop gaining on 20mg, just change your diet a little

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out my PheraPLEX Log

I think 20 is good throughout. No reason you should stop gaining on 20mg, just change your diet a little
i was going to post a new thread about the 10mg dosage that everyone does the first week, is it neccassary to start of at 10mg? I was thinking of running 10mg for the first 3 days then going straight to 20mg throughout the 4weeks....or maybe just start at 20???

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
i was going to post a new thread about the 10mg dosage that everyone does the first week, is it neccassary to start of at 10mg? I was thinking of running 10mg for the first 3 days then going straight to 20mg throughout the 4weeks....or maybe just start at 20???
If you have never run it before, start off at 10mg and run that for the first week. No reason to bump up to 20mg right away.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have never run it before, start off at 10mg and run that for the first week. No reason to bump up to 20mg right away.
your pretty knowledgable so i'll take your word for it. could you just give an explanation for this?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
your pretty knowledgable so i'll take your word for it. could you just give an explanation for this?
When it comes to this stuff, there's no sense into jumping into anything head first. Start off slow and go from there.