9 day Superdrol cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

9 day Superdrol cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by ELTORONEGRO
    I have no choice but to run a short cycle of superdrol anything longer and it kicks me in the butt.Not to hijack but someone hit on a point I had been thinking about should you adjust your training during post cycle therapy??
    I wouldnt adjust it too much, but you might wanna consider decreasing your volume. Keep sessions a bit shorter, as cortisol tends to eat away at muscle during post cycle (supplementing can only do so much). In my experience, during post cycle, I usually tend to take a few more days off than on, and its worked pretty good for me.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Also, 158? unless he's 5'2, then he could have easily increased his mass very easily with just proper diet and training.
    He's 5' 8". He has veins in his abs, one on his right lat, ALL over his arms/shoulders, on his quads/calves, and a couple big nasty ones on his chest. I've got a pic, when I find my cable to download it to my pc I'll post it... He honestly does too much cardio to hold a lot of weight, he plays a lot of basketball and swims quite a bit. To me he should have never taken it to start with, no matter what height, because everything he likes to do requires quickness and endurance, not power and size.

I just wanted to chime in because he did a 10 day cycle, and regardless of weight/age, it worked well.
  3. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by ifbod
    He's 5' 8". He has veins in his abs, one on his right lat, ALL over his arms/shoulders, on his quads/calves, and a couple big nasty ones on his chest. I've got a pic, when I find my cable to download it to my pc I'll post it... He honestly does too much cardio to hold a lot of weight, he plays a lot of basketball and swims quite a bit. To me he should have never taken it to start with, no matter what height, because everything he likes to do requires quickness and endurance, not power and size.

I just wanted to chime in because he did a 10 day cycle, and regardless of weight/age, it worked well.
    Actually age is very important when dealing with these chemicals. I dont think you understand the problems that they can cause if you take them before your endocrine system is fully developed.

I dont give a sh1t about the veins he has on his body, he was in no means ready for this steroid. 149lbs isnt crap! He could have easily gained those 9lbs in a month or less doing it naturally.
    •   

4. New Member

Has anyone tried 4 week cycle with halodrol,then 4 weeks off,4 weeks on?
  5. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis 3611
    Has anyone tried 4 week cycle with halodrol,then 4 weeks off,4 weeks on?
    So basically your asking if someone has jumped right back on cycle after PCT??
  6. New Member

Actually age is very important when dealing with these chemicals. I dont think you understand the problems that they can cause if you take them before your endocrine system is fully developed.

I dont give a sh1t about the veins he has on his body, he was in no means ready for this steroid. 149lbs isnt crap! He could have easily gained those 9lbs in a month or less doing it naturally.
    9 pounds of muscle in a month, naturally? Yeah right. You mean 4 pounds of muscle and 5 pounds of fat in a month. No way anyone is gonna gain 9# of muscle that fast without steroids, let alone gain it "easily".
  7. New Member

So basically your asking if someone has jumped right back on cycle after post cycle therapy??
    I read your response to my other posts. Thanks. I will go with the 12 weeks off.
  8. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by lifthardheavy
    9 pounds of muscle in a month, naturally? Yeah right. You mean 4 pounds of muscle and 5 pounds of fat in a month. No way anyone is gonna gain 9# of muscle that fast without steroids, let alone gain it "easily".

Well actucally if you do that math at his size his daily calorie expenditure is probally around 3000k so if he ate 4000-4500 calories a day that would be 2-3lbs a week do it for a month and that's 8-12lbs as long as the calories are clean say 2 cups of lean steak and 1 cup of chicken breasts each day and there you go add some creatine or nos maybe a test booster and ai and yeah he could easily gain 9lbs in a month. Of course if he was 200lb guy then he would need way more calories. but at 149lbs yeah it would be pretty easy just take some discipline in diet.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Well actucally if you do that math at his size his daily calorie expenditure is probally around 3000k so if he ate 4000-4500 calories a day that would be 2-3lbs a week do it for a month and that's 8-12lbs as long as the calories are clean say 2 cups of lean steak and 1 cup of chicken breasts each day and there you go add some creatine or nos maybe a test booster and ai and yeah he could easily gain 9lbs in a month. Of course if he was 200lb guy then he would need way more calories. but at 149lbs yeah it would be pretty easy just take some discipline in diet.
    dude, just because he eats a 1500 calorie surplus doesn't mean it translates to 2-3 pounds of muscle per week. The body does not build muscle that fast without steroids. He would likely gain 1 pound of LBM and 2 pounds of fat. If his goal is to become a fat ass, then this advice is fine. After a year he would be 140 pounds heavier, of which 120 is fat. Or do you think all 140 would be muscle???

When I trained naturally, I ate 900 surplus CLEAN calories and gained 2 pounds per week. Guess what, half of that was fat.
  10. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by lifthardheavy
    dude, just because he eats a 1500 calorie surplus doesn't mean it translates to 2-3 pounds of muscle per week. The body does not build muscle that fast without steroids. He would likely gain 1 pound of LBM and 2 pounds of fat. If his goal is to become a fat ass, then this advice is fine. After a year he would be 140 pounds heavier, of which 120 is fat. Or do you think all 140 would be muscle???

When I trained naturally, I ate 900 surplus CLEAN calories and gained 2 pounds per week. Guess what, half of that was fat.
    No ofcourse not no one is going to keep gaining at that rate. But my advice was based on his stats age and training level At his height 5ft 8in and a starting weight of 148lbs with the fact that he ws a beginner at weight training. All figures into my caclculations. As I said if he was heavier this would not work. IF he had been training for sometime this would not work either. But as we all know beginners gain easily . I also said he should add in other non hormonal substances creatine nos a test booster. It also depends on his body type ecto endo eso. Everyone is different he's started at under 5.5% body fat so I doubt his body is going to store alot of fat.
  11. Pie

so apart from all the banter about will it work or won't it work.. is anyone actually doing this 9 day cycle thing?
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I have both books in PDF format, i've be more than happy to email them to you if you'd like, they are absolutely awesome books.
    Chaps, would you please email them to me?
    bjbaham@bellsouth.net
    Thanx
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Suggested Superdrol cycle
    By chainsaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:26 PM
  2. Superdrol Cycle Help
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 05:45 AM