Where did all my endurance go???

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I'm doing a cutting cycle, going hardcore on this one for summer.

So ANYWAY, I have done TONS of research as always, and cant find the definitive answer.

So my Cycle is six weeks of Ergo/Prostan/T-3

I also started IGF the last two weeks of this cycle, so it extended into 2 weeks of PCT.

I have been taking PGH the last 3 months.

So here it is. I dont believe it is the IGF, cause I would get winded pretty quick PRIOR to usage... and dont believe it is PGH, but made me think aobut it... does the loss of breath during usage carry over the day with long term usage?

Then there are the other three. Now I know why my legs get SO pumped during running that it hurts (Ergo).. but after the first .5 mile I am so winded I have to quit.

Now here is the kicker.. coming up in a couple weeks I got a PT Test coming. with a 2 mile run in it... and have to do good on it.

I need some serious help!!!!!

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean to tell me no one has run accross this problem.. doing a cycle of some sort, and POOF your endurance is gone.

BUMP

Adams

spiderman7

Awards
You mean to tell me no one has run accross this problem.. doing a cycle of some sort, and POOF your endurance is gone.

BUMP

Adams
I have had the same exact problem. If you find the answer for boosting your VO2 max in a short period of time let me know please.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey D-
I am a little confused. What are you on exactly right now? Are you still getting pumps or are you just out of breathe now? How much weight have you gained? Have you been doing any cardio post workout? As far as supps go I'd get some citrilline malate FAST. I'd guess it raises my VO2 max a good 8-10% I can work harder and longer and still get less winded with effects being noticed at just 1 gram pre workout. I used CM on my last cycle and never knew I had any androgen related aerobic fatiguing. Let me know how it goes.
M-

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey D-
I am a little confused. What are you on exactly right now? Are you still getting pumps or are you just out of breathe now? How much weight have you gained? Have you been doing any cardio post workout? As far as supps go I'd get some citrilline malate FAST. I'd guess it raises my VO2 max a good 8-10% I can work harder and longer and still get less winded with effects being noticed at just 1 gram pre workout. I used CM on my last cycle and never knew I had any androgen related aerobic fatiguing. Let me know how it goes.
M-
Well the pumps werent why I lost my endurance... I would just run out of breath in a flash. I havent gained much weight at all.. only a few pound.. this was ment for a recomp. (Which has happend pretty nicely)... I switched up the E-Max with MOHN at 48mgs a day... in hopes that that would relieve some of the symptoms... which it did a bit. I was able to bust out a mile this time, instead of having to stop at .5 ... also as for the cardio... I only did really light a few time, not so much. I am declining the T3 at the moment, and believe this to be the culpret for its the only compound I have in the stack that is totally new to me.

Any ideas of long term PGH.. I know you get a breathless rush after administration... but what about long term??? any ideas... like does it constrict your lungs.

Thanks M... Got CM on the way... and just hope things keep on climbing back up where they were.

Adams

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Adams, I have gotten these type fo symptoms before here is a couple of possibilities. First it could be the IGF really limiting glocogen breakdown in the muscle tissue thus reducing glycolosys. Two, have you checked your blood pressure lately? Also If you are on T3 this can kill endurance also. Over all your stack is good for some stuff but at least in my humble opinion it can cause a whole host of endurance problems if you are the type that is susceptible (like me) so I would focus on winding down the cycle and focus on the PT test if it is really important. Of course wind it down properly. Just my 2 cents.

Mr.50

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adams, I have gotten these type fo symptoms before here is a couple of possibilities. First it could be the IGF really limiting glocogen breakdown in the muscle tissue thus reducing glycolosys. Two, have you checked your blood pressure lately? Also If you are on T3 this can kill endurance also. Over all your stack is good for some stuff but at least in my humble opinion it can cause a whole host of endurance problems if you are the type that is susceptible (like me) so I would focus on winding down the cycle and focus on the PT test if it is really important. Of course wind it down properly. Just my 2 cents.

Mr.50
Roger that... I began "Winding" it down a week ago or so... my endurace is coming back.. and coming back fast... The Ergo seemed to be one of the culprits.. and the T3 seems to be KEY culprit in this one. I check the BP pretty regularly due to having a family history of it being high... and its a little high... but nothing to terribly bad considering the cycle. I will continue to ramp down.. and let you all know how it works out... THanks 50.

Adams

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey D-
I am checking to see how all this is going. How is your endurance going? Have you recieved/ tried the CM yet? I hope it works as well for you as it has for me. I am also thinking the T3 may have been the main culprit. Let us know how it works out buddy.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
DAdams.. it's the T3.. .welcome to the wonderful world of T3 induced lethargy... ;) what's your current dose? You say you're in a taper?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's why I hate t3,and clen for that matter. Just a thought on the Bp running a little high. Celery seed extract is VERy cheap and so is hawthorne berry, plus from a bulk powder supply you can get enough to last you a long time for a very little price. Would most here agree these two work well for lowering high Bp?

ALso not to pimp USP but I think tapering off the t-3 and starting camphibolic would be a wise move and should also help with endurance. BTW, if you did get some CM like suggested (I like it to) then you could get them all in bulk. None taste THAT bad, plus you could cap them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams.. it's the T3.. .welcome to the wonderful world of T3 induced lethargy... ;) what's your current dose? You say you're in a taper?
My current dosage is down to 50... went to 100... Im going down 5mcgs instead of droping the 25 at a time... Easing it down... and things are DEFINATELY looking up. FUNNY thing is I actually gained 3 pounds with this cycle... but I'll be damned if I'm not seeing a **** ton of veins now... lovin it!!!!!!

I know thats a high dose for a first t3 cycle... but via the thermo, I didnt see a rise in temp as most report till I hit the higher dose. But got a **** ton of Forsk ready for Tyroid PCT.

Loved this cycle besides the lethargy.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I hate t3,and clen for that matter. Just a thought on the Bp running a little high. Celery seed extract is VERy cheap and so is hawthorne berry, plus from a bulk powder supply you can get enough to last you a long time for a very little price. Would most here agree these two work well for lowering high Bp?

ALso not to pimp USP but I think tapering off the t-3 and starting camphibolic would be a wise move and should also help with endurance. BTW, if you did get some CM like suggested (I like it to) then you could get them all in bulk. None taste THAT bad, plus you could cap them.
Got CM on the way... I love the Taste of CM... kinda funny.

ANd did take the BP ancillaries.. and only seen a slight rise to the pre hypertensive stage.. nothing to frightening.

And BTW, thanks guys for ALL your help... My first run with T3 was successful. And Endurance is back up thanks to everybodies information.

Look for my PGF2a before and after pictures coming soon... and a log for the Lipostabil when IBE gets it in.

THanks all agian.

Adams

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43