Please critique first timers PheraPlex cycle

e123low

Awards
Well, first off let me start by saying that I am still bent on whether or not I'm even gonna take the plunge into PHs,AAS and the like.

However, I do feel that since I got trigger happy and purchased a bottle of PP that I should educate myself as much as possible before even considering that I take it.

I'm 23 years old, 5'9", 165lbs and @ 10-12% BF. I've been lifting for recreation as long as I can remember and seriously for the past two years. I have come to a point where I have time after time hit this plateau where I cannot hardly budge past 170 without gaining an ugly amount of fat.

Trust me, I know my body well and I'm not making excuses.

So, If you guys could please critique my cycle(if I decide to run it) I would very much appreciate it.

AX Phera-Plex:
Week 1: 10mg
Week 2: 20mg
Week 3: 30mg OR 20mg suggestions?
Week 4: 30mg

PCT:
Week 1: Nolva 40mg/R-XT x 4/Retain x 3
Week 2: Nolva 40mg/R-XT x 3/Retain x 3
Week 3: Nolva 20mg/R-XT x 2/Retain x 3
Week 4: Nolva 20mg/R-XT x 1/Retain x 2

SUPPORT AND PRE-LOAD:
*Liver Protection
Milk Thistle @ 150mg five times daily one week prior to cycle and for the duration of PCT

AX Perfect Cycle will be used while on PP. Can you guys suggest what type of dosage will be sufficient?

*Keeping Blood Pressure in check
Hawthorn Berry Extract @ 400mg per day two weeks prior to cycle followed by 300mg per day while on PP.

CoQ10 @ 30mg twice daily while on PP.

*Acne control
Vitamin B5 @ 7g per day for one week prior to cycle and 2g per day while on PP.

Should I carry my BP supps and B5 through PCT as well?

How do things look guys. I know it was a bit lengthy but I don't want to leave anything in the dark.

Thank you!

e123low

Awards
Oh yeah, my diet will be as follows:
Calories 3700/Carb 350/Protein 325/Fat 140

Foods are pretty clean. Getting plenty of EFA and whole sources of protein.

e123low

Awards
Man, if my dumb ass would have looked at Irons thread I guess a lot of my questions would have been answered.

bigfucer

Awards
Well, first off let me start by saying that I am still bent on whether or not I'm even gonna take the plunge into PHs,AAS and the like.

However, I do feel that since I got trigger happy and purchased a bottle of PP that I should educate myself as much as possible before even considering that I take it.

I'm 23 years old, 5'9", 165lbs and @ 10-12% BF. I've been lifting for recreation as long as I can remember and seriously for the past two years. I have come to a point where I have time after time hit this plateau where I cannot hardly budge past 170 without gaining an ugly amount of fat.

Trust me, I know my body well and I'm not making excuses.

So, If you guys could please critique my cycle(if I decide to run it) I would very much appreciate it.

AX Phera-Plex:
Week 1: 10mg
Week 2: 20mg
Week 3: 30mg OR 20mg suggestions?
Week 4: 30mg

PCT:
Week 1: Nolva 40mg/R-XT x 4/Retain x 3
Week 2: Nolva 40mg/R-XT x 3/Retain x 3
Week 3: Nolva 20mg/R-XT x 2/Retain x 3
Week 4: Nolva 20mg/R-XT x 1/Retain x 2

SUPPORT AND PRE-LOAD:
*Liver Protection
Milk Thistle @ 150mg five times daily one week prior to cycle and for the duration of PCT

AX Perfect Cycle will be used while on PP. Can you guys suggest what type of dosage will be sufficient?

*Keeping Blood Pressure in check
Hawthorn Berry Extract @ 400mg per day two weeks prior to cycle followed by 300mg per day while on PP.

CoQ10 @ 30mg twice daily while on PP.

*Acne control
Vitamin B5 @ 7g per day for one week prior to cycle and 2g per day while on PP.

Should I carry my BP supps and B5 through PCT as well?

How do things look guys. I know it was a bit lengthy but I don't want to leave anything in the dark.

Thank you!

For you, being ur first time, go with 10/20/20/20 for four wks. other than that make sure you lift hard eat right and get it done. also for acne control you might want to try sesamin. i am using it right now and have eliminated acne except for one or two on my back. good luck with ur decision

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good..the only thing i would be able to comment on is your PCT. From what I've seen, usually when people use a combo of Nolva and RXT they are run inversely to eachother. Usually like Nolva 40/40/20/20 and RXT 25/50/50/75. Maybe someone else can further elaborate on this, but I'm sure if you do a few searches you'll s ee what I'm talking about

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
You dont even need the RXT for pct, just use the nolva, maybe at the rxt on cycle to keep estrogen in check at say 50 mg/day

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
For you, being ur first time, go with 10/20/20/20 for four wks. other than that make sure you lift hard eat right and get it done. also for acne control you might want to try sesamin. i am using it right now and have eliminated acne except for one or two on my back. good luck with ur decision
i suggest 10/20/20/30

and yes to b-5 and bp through pct