11-18 @ 75mcg
19-26 @ 100mcg
27-31 @ 75mcg
32-36 @ 50mcg
37-41 @ 25mcg

4mg TST/day for 45 days
4mg TRN/day for 45 days
100mg ZOL/day for 45 days

I will be ending T3 and my AAS/PS cycle roughly the same day.

T3 PCT
Thyroid Energy
Guggulbolic Extreme (90 caps) 6/day

Regular pct
Nolva is definitely in
camphibolic in
Sesamin in
NP is running a special on sesamin and camphibolic when buying them together and can't pass it up

Now the following list I will most likely add 1 or 2...and is where i'd like some more input if anyone had some..

PowerFull
Activate
RXT
LXT

Thanks..oh and i mean if people have other input feel free

h19

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far my May1 Cutter is looking like this

T3

Days
1-5 @ 25mcg
6-10 @ 50mcg
11-18 @ 75mcg
19-26 @ 100mcg
27-31 @ 75mcg
32-36 @ 50mcg
37-41 @ 25mcg

4mg TST/day for 45 days
4mg TRN/day for 45 days
100mg ZOL/day for 45 days

I will be ending T3 and my AAS/PS cycle roughly the same day.

T3 PCT
Thyroid Energy
Guggulbolic Extreme (90 caps) 6/day

Regular pct
Nolva is definitely in
camphibolic in
Sesamin in
NP is running a special on sesamin and camphibolic when buying them together and can't pass it up

Now the following list I will most likely add 1 or 2...and is where i'd like some more input if anyone had some..

PowerFull
Activate
RXT
LXT

Thanks..oh and i mean if people have other input feel free

h19

Whas good Hamp!!! The compounds you are going to run look great, but may I say this, your dosages on T-3 may not be needed for the sake of muscle you are trying to keep, while losing BF. Try dosing 25 mcgs on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, take your temp and see if your temp for 5 days straight, and see if your temp is elevated above normal by 1 to 2 degrees, if so that is optimal and you may not need to up your dosage, as T3 is active for 24 hours. Also stay at a consistent time in taking your dosage. This works wonder's and I learned it from Dr. D, and discussed it with some other's around here... 100mcgs IMO would be tooo catabolic for the androgens you are running...

Also add a BP supp with this cycle, because Mtrn can raise some people's BP, as it has for me. Def do not take Mega-zol, and Mtrn together or you might be asking for some nice side effects.

for T3 pct try SAN's Blaze or Retain either seem to work well, Guggulbolic can be had in any Thermogenic now, so thats my .02, Also these are just my opinions not the law, so do not take them as such...

Good luck on your cut,:woohoo:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
What's up man....Yeah i was going to have the BP stuff in there no worries.

You serious about the zol/trn? I know of at least one other person running those together. I mean in my mind its like winny\tren which I've used in the past and liked A LOT!

Good point on the guggle stuff though, I will look into the retain.

Thanks for the input

h19

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You may consider stopping the T3 at least a week before ending AAS to stay in an anabolic state during any possible thyroid crashing. Helps to avoid packin back on a bunch of hard lost fat.

Consider some L-Tyrosine and transdermal 7-OXO or 7-Oh for thyroid PCT. (I see you suggested LeanX during which can't hurt I suppose but deff include in PCT. Or maybe you meant in PCT, in that case, yes, use it.)

I ran Powerfull along with Symmetry in my last PCT and loved it. (See log in sig) Maintained strength & LBM through PCT.

No xperience with activate or RXT, so I can't comment more than I have never used them and recover just fine without em.

Personally, T3 don't do diddly for me untill I get to the 75-100mcg mark. I like to stagger my dose (once ramped) 75mcg one day and 100 the next. Looks like this:

25, 25, 25, 50, 50, 50, 75, 75, 75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 100, 75, 75, 75, 50, 50, 50, 25, 25, 25.

That is 29 days and gives another 16 of AAS pumpin in the system to keep the metabolism slow down from storing fat. I actually notice a nice glycogen uploading during the last weeks of AAS after quitting the T3. Fills me up nice to compliment the leaner meaner bod!

Good luck on the cut bro. :)

Edit: If your BP doesn't become problematic an EC stack would compliment your stack wonderfully. :D

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
That's a good idea...I like that T3 scenario you have and I think I will go with that.

I am pretty sure the Thyroid Energy has L-Tyrosene in it so I should be good there

I would add the EC, but those really mess me up now for some reason, even if i take my last dose at like 11 am I'm up a lot later then I want to be...but in the name of fat loss, we shall see

thanks again.

h19gb