OTC Haldrol-50 PCT?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to start my halodrol50 cycle next week and want to make sure that I have the right PCT set up. Any suggestions? Nolva and clomid are precription only so i can't get that. (wish i could)

I hear good things about AE rebound and AE retain and Tribex. Any thoughts?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
How can you not get nolva or clomid? There are board sponsors that sell them. Hopefully you took alot more time in researching the product that you are taking than you did trying to find the right PCT products.

opks22

Awards
AE extreme? what is that? Do you mean Retain or even "PCT?"

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen clomid/nolva on the shelves and therefore thought I wasn't able to get it. Could som eone please throw me a PM if you know where to get it?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
You cant get PM's until you donate. Just look through the board sponsors on the main page. Take the time and search through the board.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, thanks. I will do tonight when I get some freetime.

Let say that I'll be able to get nolva and clomid, what would the best PCT stack be for keeping the gains I have made during my Halodrol50 cycle?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH, until u do u will not get alot of answers to these questions that have already been asked over and over.........

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
You're right. I searched and I found =)

I'm new on this forum so please have me excused. So much info around here. Amazing.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have some type of SERM on hand, but unless you get some Toremifene, then I'd recommend something like ATD/Fenugreek.