Can you guys plz critique my test cyp only cycle?

1. Can you guys plz critique my test cyp only cycle?

Whats up guys a lil about myself. 210lbs 15% BF 5ft 6 26 yrs old. I've been BB for 2yrs. I recently got hooked up from my homey, he gave me 6 10ml 200mg/ml upjohn depot test, 2 vials of hcg and i just got my tamoxifen and arimidex the other day. i've been reading up on test cyp for awhile now and this is what i came up with. I was also thinking about jump starting my cycle with SD at 20mg for the 1st 3 weeks. I'm open to all suggestions and comments to help better this cycle. Thank you guy's.

week 1-13/ test cyp 500mg/week (mon and thurs)

week 1-16/ hcg 250iu-500iu twice per week (mon and thurs)

week 1-20ish (throughout pct)/ arimidex .25-.5mg ed Depending if i bloat up to much.

week 15 start nolvadex at 40/40/20/20

2. Quote Originally Posted by BLOODZ
    Whats up guys a lil about myself. 210lbs 15% BF 5ft 6 26 yrs old. I've been BB for 2yrs. I recently got hooked up from my homey, he gave me 6 10ml 200mg/ml upjohn depot test, 2 vials of hcg and i just got my tamoxifen and arimidex the other day. i've been reading up on test cyp for awhile now and this is what i came up with. I was also thinking about jump starting my cycle with SD at 20mg for the 1st 3 weeks. I'm open to all suggestions and comments to help better this cycle. Thank you guy's.

week 1-20ish (throughout pct)/ arimidex .25-.5mg ed Depending if i bloat up to much.

I like it, nice and simple as it should be. I wouldn't start the HCG so soon though, you won't need it from day 1. Start it the second week. I think the superdrol is a great jumpstart for the first 3 weeks at 20mg. As for the dex I'd start that at .25 EOD and see how things go.

3. Quote Originally Posted by BLOODZ

You look like you have a real solid plan. Cheers homie. I am not an AAS expert, but if I was to tweek it for ya. I think 250 iu hcg 2x per week is where you want that. Also, don't quote me- but I don't know if it is necassary to use the hcg until week 4. Why put anything extra in your system unless you have to. When I am bulking, a little bloat is good. Save the adex unless you need it. Thats stuff is no joke. Good luck.
    In health,
    M
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. i wouldn't use the AI unless it was needed .. no need to be on a schedule with it .. its harsh on your liver

5. What are your measurements man?

Curious to see what 210 @ 15% looks like on 5'6.

I'm 182 @ 14% as to why I am curious.

6. Thanks guys for all the input. Has any of you actually ran a test cyp only cycle? and if so how much of the gains did you actually keep after your PCT? and to answer the ? about my measurements i need to get back to you on that one, all i know is that my arms are 18 inches but as far as everything else i need to get that measured. my homeys say i look like a pitbull.lol. thanks again guys. i'm still open to any other suggestions or add ons to my cycle....

Similar Forum Threads

1. started my test cyp/tbol cycle yesterday
    By morris14 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 05:16 AM
  2. What do you guys make of my hormone test results? (high SHBG, high s-test)
    By loztdignity in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 12:17 PM
  3. Anyone run a test cyp only cycle?
    By Cwaynemash in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:51 AM
  4. Can you guys help critique my routine?
    By gaijininjapan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 04:31 AM
  5. Can you guys rate my diet ? clean bulk
    By jokka in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 09:38 PM