Cycle first-timer

sirsmeghead

Awards
I wanted to start posting here now that I think I’m ready. A little about myself:

Height 6’2”
Weight 275 to 280 (not muscle)

I’m looking into doing a cycle with Mega-TRN.

Now I have been reading here for a bit. I’m not expecting super gains or anything like that. I would just like some help gaining muscle.

I guess what I’m looking for answer wise is that I would like to know if its okay to take the Mega-TRN and Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 at the same time.

I am looking to build but also I’m looking at wanting to lose fat. If I take the Mega-TRN for 4 to 8 weeks, then take Ultra HOTTER I’m guessing I will be set. Is it safe to add the Venom in on this?

Also I see that I would need items like fish oil, Niacin. Anything else?

I have been working on my diet. I have been working on cleaning it up and I have made a lot of improvements. I plan on keeping that up too.

Any help would be great.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From your post, and correct me if I am wrong, it sounds like u have not been working out long or at all, if u want help here, u need to give alot more background info !!!!!!

sirsmeghead

Awards
From your post, and correct me if I am wrong, it sounds like u have not been working out long or at all, if u want help here, u need to give alot more background info !!!!!!
Your right it has been awhile for me. A couple years back I suffered a shattered patella. I ballooned up and decided to this year to get my life back together. On 1/1/06 I was 307 and that is when I started going to the gym. In fact I got my whole family going. As of last night I was 276. I still have issues running or walking long distances but I’m dealing with it. I want to continue to lose the fat but at the same time I would like to gain muscle. I know this will slow my weight loss down but that’s fine. I know that I will be losing the fat but gaining muscle.

I have cleaned my diet up big time. No more 10 tacos from taco bell or 2 burgers from Whataburger. Instead I have been eating a LOT better. I split my meals up I now eat 6 smaller meals a day. One thing I can’t seem to cut out though is my morning coffee.

I have talked with my doctor. I do not have high blood pressure, I’m just below borderline. My cholesterol is a bit high but nothing like it was.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
If you want to go the m-trn route then thats your call but you need some more research on the ancilliaries to run with the tren and also pct supps.

I would advise you to look into a nutrition/training plan by bobo. I just got done with his bulking plan and put on 25lbs in 8 weeks. I liked the results I got with him so much that I signed on for another 8 weeks with him, this time cutting. If youre just getting back into the swing of things I would suggest starting with the basics and then go from there.

either way, good luck