My Test enth, methoxy tst, igf, winstrol cycle

S

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
ok guys i am almost 25 years old 5.7 170 lbs i would say low body fat ( i can see my six pack)
i did one superdrol 4 week cycle gain about 10
another 5 week superdrol and pfera plex
gain about 10 lb
20 days 50mcg igf-1 cycle

My goal for this cycle is to get and keep as mutch as possible LBM, 15 lbs after pct would be great
My daily calories gona be high about 6-7 meals (700-800 cal) so around 4000-5000 cal cuz my work is physical and i always having trouble to gain weight and usualy i dont gain fat if i will some cardio is always welcome

So i am starting friday :

1-12 test 500
1-12 0.5 letro ed
1-12 T3 0.25mcg ed
1-4 methoxy tst 6g ed
3-6 igf 50 mcg ed
11-14 winy 50 ed
also gona use b12 plus injectable 0,5 ml eod
vitamin A, B5 (dosage depend on my skin condition) week 1-14
I have nizoral 2% and finasteride for harloss protection
Taurine and potasium for muscle cramps
NOW Cholestorol suport tabs
Lots of fish oil
AX Perfect Cycle

pct :
15-17 toremifene
15-18 igf 50mcg ed
17-19 Rebound
15-18 fenugreek

Last edited:
G

gbody

Awards
all this ****..dude you better gain and keep more then 515 pounds..hell get some dbol <~~Candy and gain 30 lol..stop playing and you injecting b12 shhhsh..good luck..keep posting i wanna hear more on this one.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Looks good Stumbras. Just keep us updated with how everything is going.

You might not need it, but you might wanna add some HCG.

S

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
ok i did first shot to the delts was kind of easy, so far nothing to report
my weight is up to 171 , but i ques it is cuz i am eating like crazy,
so i am gona have to wait couple days to feel methoxy tst and couple weeks for test enth
i am using letro 0.75 a day is it to mutch?
I have never had any libido problems before, but i am gona keep HCG on hand

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
wait, what is your T3 dose? You just stated 1-12 T3 mcg ED.

I personally use minimal Letro on cycle. you can get away with even 0.2g ED. It is very powerful shizzy. This way you control Estrogen, instead of obliterating it... you may feel you want to up it if you don't like the bloat.. just know that there is a certain point that your libido will suffer because of the Letro.

I'd add R-ALA, and NAC in the supps category..

otherwise looks pretty good. Nicely put together. ;)

S

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
wait, what is your T3 dose? You just stated 1-12 T3 mcg ED.

I personally use minimal Letro on cycle. you can get away with even 0.2g ED. It is very powerful shizzy. This way you control Estrogen, instead of obliterating it... you may feel you want to up it if you don't like the bloat.. just know that there is a certain point that your libido will suffer because of the Letro.

I'd add R-ALA, and NAC in the supps category..

otherwise looks pretty good. Nicely put together. ;)
I use AX PERFECT CYCLE it has NAC, ALA, milk thistle
25 mcg t3 ed
I am worried about gyno thats why my letro dose is so high ( i had sensitive, erect nipples before this cycle)

Last edited:
S

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
hey guys i would like to do injections to delts during all my cycle, i am doing 2 injections a week so each of my shoulders is pined onece a week can i do it 12 weeks
and another question i am using 23 g needdle to withdraw test from 10 ml vial so i am gona use thal vial for 5 weeks so should i change ruber stopper everytime or its gona be alright during all this time

and that about masaging injected site, should i do it, because my injectionwas very smooth slow, but no pain or blood
Should i use creatine during my cycle

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think you mean 25mcg, not 0.25mcg. :)

You probably could get away with delts for 2X week rotation, but I would mix it up, to minimize scar tissue build up. Oil drains from depot depending on the individual, there are different factors to consider. I would rotate delts and glutes.. with such a sparsed rotation, it would be quite comfortable.

No need to change the Butyl stopper on a 10ml vial. Just draw from a different spot on the Butyl each time.. or at least try to. Remember to swipe the top with alchohol before and after you draw, to minimize bacteria build up on the butyl.

I would actually recommend you get 20g pins to draw with, and switch to 23g or 25g of varying length to pin with.

1" for your delts and 1.5" for your glutes. 1" is good for any site on the body, unless you have a thick fat ass.

Always massage the site, it helps break up the depot, and minimizes any possible post injection soreness. Hot showers after work well too.

S

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks for answers,

when should i expect to feel test enthane is it gona be after 2 weeks(4 injections)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i see gains around week 5 with Enan... others earlier... it just takes a while to get up to effective levels in the system. Testosterone will start to work on your body immediately, but the levels rise slowly because of the longer ester chain attached to the hormone.

Guage your reaction around week 4ish. Keep your AI use minimal ... seriously..

S

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
ok i will try letro at dose of 0.25 mg is it gona be efective, my bodyweight is 171
and should i stay on t3 25 mcg during all of my cycle

S

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
i got small case of gyno from sd and i was kind a afraid to use d-bol cuz it is very powerfull and causes an lot estrogenic side efects
and i just wanted to try methoxy tst

S

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
is day 7 on my cycle,
my weight is up 3.5 pounds
so far i did 2 shots of test(did both to the shoulders)
so i ques methoxy tst is working

another thing gyno.... i am taking letro 0.6 mg ed (0.25 ml) but i am stil having sensitive nipples so yesterday i added 2 rebound tablets ed or should i bump up my letro dosage