methoxy tst to jump start test enthante cycle

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
So guys that you think of this using methoxy tst instead of dianabol to jumpstart 12 week 500 mg test enthante cycle

is it gona be prety mutch similar like using test prop

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would actually still use the D-Bol. I am on a trial of the TST and I really like it but I still think D-Bol is faster acting (maybe because of the greater aromatization) but to kick start a cycle that may be ok. I would opt for the TST but all I care about really is lbm retention not "quick kickstart" type results. But it depends on your goals. If you are looking to get some quick results at the beginning of the cycle then go with the D-Bol.

Mr.50

So guys that you think of this using methoxy tst instead of dianabol to jumpstart 12 week 500 mg test enthante cycle

is it gona be prety mutch similar like using test prop

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would actually still use the D-Bol. I am on a trial of the TST and I really like it but I still think D-Bol is faster acting (maybe because of the greater aromatization) but to kick start a cycle that may be ok. I would opt for the TST but all I care about really is lbm retention not "quick kickstart" type results. But it depends on your goals. If you are looking to get some quick results at the beginning of the cycle then go with the D-Bol.

Mr.50

I agree. I think it could be useful in the begining but maybe even at the end if your waiting for a long ester to clear.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good point jminis. Using it at the end while waiting for a long ester to clear is a great idea for keeping gains and keeping libido up while the long ester is clearing out.

Mr.50

I agree. I think it could be useful in the begining but maybe even at the end if your waiting for a long ester to clear.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
wouldnt be better to use methoxy trn at the end of the cycle

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe from the standpoin of solidifying gains, but what we were actually talking about was keeping libido and mood up (androgen function) while the long esters totally clear your system so that PCT can be started without a real lull while the long esters get out of your system or without some inhibition still occurring because the long esters are not totally out of your system.

Mr.50
wouldnt be better to use methoxy trn at the end of the cycle

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'd do the meo-TST in the beginning and the Dbol (or Turinabol or var, much much better as finishing compounds IMO) at the end.

Why?

Methyls jack liver enzymes real high. What they do? Break down androgens is what. So your cycle will be somewhat less effective if you start with a methyl than if you start with something gentler.

Meo-TST isn't methylated so it *PROBABLY* jacks the liver enzymes less than Dbol.

Finishing with a methyl OTOH ensures you clear everything up nice and good.

Does this make a humongous difference or not? I don't know and we probably never will, unless an actual study is done. Which it won't. :(

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd do the meo-TST in the beginning and the Dbol (or Turinabol or var, much much better as finishing compounds IMO) at the end.

Why?

Methyls jack liver enzymes real high. What they do? Break down androgens is what. So your cycle will be somewhat less effective if you start with a methyl than if you start with something gentler.

Meo-TST isn't methylated so it *PROBABLY* jacks the liver enzymes less than Dbol.

Finishing with a methyl OTOH ensures you clear everything up nice and good.

Does this make a humongous difference or not? I don't know and we probably never will, unless an actual study is done. Which it won't. :(
d-bol at the end of test cycle, whats intresting anybody done that

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I am much more suggesting Turinabol or Var as finishing compounds as opposed to dbol. My idea is the methyl at the end. Dbol at the end would be a bad idea IMO.
d-bol at the end of test cycle, whats intresting anybody done that

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
what about winstrol it should help solidified gains

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh it's a good drying compound. If you are susceptible to PCT blues, I would prefer OT or var. Winny is fairly androgenic and the swing from highly androgenic to zero-androgenic in PCT is a major aspect of PCT blues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6