T3, albuterol and supporting supps?

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Hi

I'm planning to (re)start a cutting cycle the 2nd week of April.

Up till now I've used/mixed Melting Point, sesamin, C2, Basic Cuts and PGHt as the core supplements in a patient recomp.

On top of this following my last MP/TTA cycle I have just finished a 1 month NHA stack.

SO a month off from anything but base supps (taurine, oils, vits and anti-oxidants) and then I plan to hit a much harder cut again.

Thanks to numerous logs and advice on here I will not combine the T3 and albuterol for a first use, but will probably use a 4 week pyramid of t3 followed by a 2 week break using thyroid support supps then hit the albuterol and Ket.

My question is should I use a PH to protect against catabolism, or will careful monitoring of BBT help to avoid this? I really don't want to be adding another unknown into the mix so will use lower doses for first cycle and constantly measure temp/bp etc, will that be enough to protect my hard won gains?

Thanks

imichael

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Traditionally it is advised not to use T3 without an anabolic. No one can tell you at what rate you will or will not loose LBM, but in all likelihood it will happen and it is adviseable do what you need to avoid this.

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks B5150. I have some 'shelf stock' of pre-ban products (S1+) and a couple of bottles of emax and max that were on special locally.

Ideally I don't want to combine too many unknowns in a first cycle, so I would like to start without PH for at least the ramp up period and monitor LBM. If I start to lose too quickly would either of the 'max' kick in within 3 days. Or am I just being impatient and should go with a PH cycle first, pct, recover then cut to get as baseline reaction to work from?

Thanks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultimately you have to see how anabolic the S1+ is for you (or hormones of choice). I would advise having it in your system for 10-14 days before I started to ramp up on the T3. And at that you would be best to go a good mod/high dosed anabolic, depending on choice. We're all impatient to some degree. But an anabolic really is recommended regardless.

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks again, I'll review my plans before I start anything.

Cheers

Ian

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Traditionally it is advised not to use T3 without an anabolic. No one can tell you at what rate you will or will not loose LBM, but in all likelihood it will happen and it is adviseable do what you need to avoid this.
I think up to 25mcg can be used without an anabolic.

Personally I would use forskolin with Albuterol and TTA.

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks, I've decided to hold off on the 'big guns' for the moment. I've not used PH or AAS up till now, so starting T3 without any experience of these looks like its a non starter.

I have seen people using up to 50mcg without catabolism, but I've decided to go with a transderaml bAEt/7-OH along with TTA, Forskolin and Green Tea as as the first 4 weeks.

The rest of my plan has a decent shelf life, so nothing will be wasted, I just want to make sure I have experience of a PH/AAS before using T3 so as not to risk a wasted cycle.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I've decided to hold off on the 'big guns' for the moment. I've not used PH or AAS up till now, so starting T3 without any experience of these looks like its a non starter.

I have seen people using up to 50mcg without catabolism, but I've decided to go with a transderaml bAEt/7-OH along with TTA, Forskolin and Green Tea as as the first 4 weeks.

The rest of my plan has a decent shelf life, so nothing will be wasted, I just want to make sure I have experience of a PH/AAS before using T3 so as not to risk a wasted cycle.
This is a smart and mature decision. Reps to you bro.

schlam_of

Awards
ya, good call on not starting your first cycle ever with all that stuff..from my experience T3 was rather catabolic, i took it with a ph and avoided loosing much, but never felt like it was a full ph cycle..

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Update :

Okay

I decided to follow most of the advice patiently provided, thanks.

Fortunately, I managed to get my hands on anavar in bulk powder which I ran for 10 days at 2 x 20mg a day prior to starting the t3.

I'm now on the 19th day of T3 (up to 75mg now, which will be the peak for this run) and fat loss/recomp wise I have to say I'm very happy.

I am throwing approximately 3182 capsules of various support supps down my neck every day to counter any potential sides - so liver, BP, prostate are protected to the best the supp industry can offer.

The good news is that I have started wearing trousers that haven't fitted for 3 years, the better news is that my weight has stuck at 95-96kg thoughout. Training intensity is through the roof - I think I love Var :run: .

Tapering down should end 1st week July, and I plan to revert to my homebrew transdermal of 7-0h and baet, with toremifine as PCT, powerfull, tyrosine and probably rem-r3g as it has a t3/4 stimulating effect.

Is that my bases covered? Or has anyone got a suggestion that will help my thyroid recover more quickly following this cycle?

Thanks again for the advice, it really helped set me in the right direction.