Test Mix, winny, DMT cycle.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, im going to be doing my first log. I'll be getting my test/winny in hopefully in the fext few days, and then i'll do as follows:

Test Mix (iptest 266mg eth. + 53 mg prop) 15ml
45mg winny tabs
phera plex

1ml first week then .5ml test weeks 2-8
phera 10mg per day weeks: 1-3 (wish they made 5mg)
winny 10-15mg per day weeks: 4-8
(adex if needed at .5ml eod)
Pct, spotless...

other supps will be taken of course.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
... are you serious with this cycle? 2 days of winny? .. 150mg of test a week?

OldSpice

Awards
he means winny weeks 6-8, whcih still isn't enough time imo

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crap. this is what i get for trying to do crap between classes. yes, weeks, and i'll run winny for 4 weeks.

and yes, low doses are what i want to do. remember im not a bb.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what are you then? if you're an athlete you'll feel horrible on winny as it kills your joints .. 150mg is honestly not worth running aside from a fairly high HRT dose

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you're a 400m runner?

get some test and eq, find your weekly dose you want, divide by 2.5, and inject that dose of each E3D. Run this for 12-16 weeks and report back to us.

Winny is good for sprinters, but not so good for longer distance runners. I'm with Glen.. last time I ran winny it felt like my suspension blew out. It's suckie IMO. I just don't like the negative effect on Collagen/Lipids... some like it though.

EQ is good for endurance, it's a mild anabolic, and with a moderate dose of Test... you'd be fine. JMHO.

I'm not an athelete, so take this with a grain of salt. ;) (I also pretend to use AAS) :lol:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you're a 400m runner?

get some test and eq, find your weekly dose you want, divide by 2.5, and inject that dose of each E3D. Run this for 12-16 weeks and report back to us.

Winny is good for sprinters, but not so good for longer distance runners. I'm with Glen.. last time I ran winny it felt like my suspension blew out. It's suckie IMO. I just don't like the negative effect on Collagen/Lipids... some like it though.

EQ is good for endurance, it's a mild anabolic, and with a moderate dose of Test... you'd be fine. JMHO.

I'm not an athelete, so take this with a grain of salt. ;) (I also pretend to use AAS) :lol:

Just watch out for the painfull pumps that you can get with EQ. 400mg ew made my calfs and shins feel like they were going to explode after about 2 miles or so. Taurine helped me some but I really had to tough it out to keep on truckin. $.02

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes.. thats why im running such low doses. i dont want the pumps, and at the doses im running i wont get much body recomp, if any. the purpose is faster recovery, and even though the doses are low they have worked for others. i got tesoprim d becuase someone gave me some till my stuff gets here. Ben Johnson was only running 10mg of winny ed... he was on a bunch of other stuff, but they were all low.

IM shot of 250 mg on thursday, and damn was it painful yesterday.
this is my first run with the "hardcore" stuff.

do not notice anything yet.
start DMT on monday.