Current Cycle

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Well, I started one week ago yesterday. Here is the plan:

EQ: wks 1-12
test phenyl prop or prop: wks 3-12
tren ace: wks 3-10 (may stop at 8 depending on how I react to tren)
masteron: wks 11-16 (may start earlier depending on when I discontinue tren)
var or M4OHN: wks 13-16
HGH: wks 1-16/20 (5 months if I can afford it) @ 3 iu/daily
hcg: wks 3-16 @ 250 mg every 3rd/4th day
arimidex: as needed for bloat during cycle (I may opt to use aromasin instead as it is easier on liver and lipids)
finasteride: 1/2 mg - 1 mg ed during tren administration
dostinex: if needed

for pct: have aromasin, nolva, atd, adex all on hand

edit: btw, is it a bad omen for this cycle considering what post count this thread took me to...?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Max,
I wouldn't use Finasteride for Tren; it won't do anything for Tren hairloss. Use a topical Antiandrogen and a solid minox solution.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
EQ: wks 1-12
test phenyl prop or prop: wks 3-12
tren ace: wks 3-10 (may stop at 8 depending on how I react to tren)
masteron: wks 11-16 (may start earlier depending on when I discontinue tren)
var or M4OHN: wks 13-16
HGH: wks 1-16/20 (5 months if I can afford it) @ 3 iu/daily
hcg: wks 3-16 @ 250 mg every 3rd/4th day
arimidex: as needed for bloat during cycle (I may opt to use aromasin instead as it is easier on liver and lipids)
dostinex: if needed

for pct: have aromasin, nolva, atd, adex all on hand

edit: btw, is it a bad omen for this cycle considering what post count this thread took me to...?
I personally would run the EQ until week 16. For whatever reason I see the benefits of EQ around week 10.. it's crazy. If EQ is ran until 16, then bump the rest of your short esters to coincide with the clearance of the Undecylenate ester.
I also don't know why you are starting the test/tren week 3?

Definitely go for the Var over M4OHN

Use minimal AI, as the goal is to control estrogen, not eradicate it. Some Estrogen is beneficial IMHO.

overall looks alright.. Don't know about the HGH though. Us young guys don't seem to respond to it as well. Anecdotally that is. What's your average weekly dose of Test/Tren/EQ going to look like? You are going to love the Mast at the end, although i would run a low dose of Test concurrent with that as well.

Good luck :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about the HGH though. Us young guys don't seem to respond to it as well.
debatable. i'm noticing a 50/50 split on the younger folks trying it out. i was sceptical about it until month 5 came around, now i'm happy. :D max, IMO, if you're going to run GH, go for a year. you'd be surprised how affordable it can be at a low dose such as yours.

what kinda doses you running for the AAS?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max,
I wouldn't use Finasteride for Tren; it won't do anything for Tren hairloss. Use a topical Antiandrogen and a solid minox solution.
I think I ordered spiranalactone once from a source on this site, I will not touch that rancid **** with a 10 ft pole. It will kill my social life...period. I have heard from others that the finasteride will indeed help in this area.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
debatable. i'm noticing a 50/50 split on the younger folks trying it out. i was sceptical about it until month 5 came around, now i'm happy. :D max, IMO, if you're going to run GH, go for a year. you'd be surprised how affordable it can be at a low dose such as yours.

EQ at around 4-500
prop at 125 eod
tren at 75 eod

I am waiting to see if my masteron is the prop or enathate ester. Var would be in at about 40-50 mg ed

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why is the test for such a short duration of the cycle as opposed to starting at week 1 and ending at the end of the cycle?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

you son of a *****, you were one of the guys I asked about this.. lol

So again, Max, why are you starting Test and the other goodies 3 weeks after EQ?

I hope It's Masteron and not Drostanalone Enanthate..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

So again, Max, why are you starting Test and the other goodies 3 weeks after EQ?

lol, sorry. that was a month or so ago, right? things change my little ubi, things change.........:nutkick:

didn't you see the semi-log on SM?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I think I ordered spiranalactone once from a source on this site, I will not touch that rancid **** with a 10 ft pole. It will kill my social life...period. I have heard from others that the finasteride will indeed help in this area.
:think: I don't see how. Finesteride is a 5alpha reductase inhibitor; the enzyme that converts test to DHT. Tren doesn't convert to DHT, so I don't see how Finesteride will help.

Dr. Lee has some good products at his site. You should check it out.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
:think: I don't see how. Finesteride is a 5alpha reductase inhibitor; the enzyme that converts test to DHT. Tren doesn't convert to DHT, so I don't see how Finesteride will help.

Dr. Lee has some good products at his site. You should check it out.
Dr. Lee's site?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established

With the long ester attached to EQ, I wanted to give it a headstart in my system. Glen, remember, my previous hormonal experience has only included test once (btw, not looking for a lecture on my past guys, I think I turned out ok)

Wow the worry of drost. enathate? Simply b/c of the long ester attached?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
With the long ester attached to EQ, I wanted to give it a headstart in my system. Glen, remember, my previous hormonal experience has only included test once (btw, not looking for a lecture on my past guys, I think I turned out ok)

Wow the worry of drost. enathate? Simply b/c of the long ester attached?

Yeah that makes sense, seeing as everything else you are using is short estered. I would still run Test all the way through.

Regarding Masteron..... running Drostanalone at the end, it would be logical to use Propionate. Enanthate would require you to start implementing it much earlier, and most likely spread the cycle out longer.

Masteron... you will love it... absofrickinlutely love it. :)
(this one's for Glen ;) ) If you are a competitor or underwear model, that is.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
(in the Mic voice) you're a bum!
:nutkick: ouch, that was kinda harsh...lol. Glen, as sad as it is, I am sort of a test rookie. Another question for yall, if I have some old school 1-T ester gels laying around, would it be wise to front load those right now? I really do not see the point to be honest....

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Anavar wks 11-16 @40-60mg as opposed to 13-16, IMO

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i liked 1-test .. why not if you have it .. i would really run the test the entire time though .. you'll be just fine there max

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
would yall rec adex or aromasin during cycle? This is an extended cycle, so I was thinking aromasin as it is easier on liver/lipids, though it does lower IGF-1, whereas adex increases it...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
would yall rec adex or aromasin during cycle? This is an extended cycle, so I was thinking aromasin as it is easier on liver/lipids, though it does lower IGF-1, whereas adex increases it...
only use if really needed. Low low low dose.. to control, not eradicate Estrogen. I feel estrogen is beneficial to a point.

I use letro at as low as 0.1mg ED (it's really powerfull, so even this low of a dose is effective) if I feel I need to control some of the bloat. Otherwise I don't really mind... go with your heart.

remember, control estrogen, but don't eradicate it.

Bammy

Awards
What's your idea of a low low dose? 12.5 eod, or what about half that?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
12.5mg of aromasin eod is a pretty low dose yes

i would definitely use aromasin instead of a-dex .. i'd personally rather have a little less igf-1 then an f-ed up liver .. i'm not making a living off this stuff and i'd rather be healthier

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but Glen, I bet if we teamed up with Beez and formed a triple tag team deluxe, we'd make be sleeping on moneybags surrounded by naked ladies. Let's talk.

Agreed, Aromasin has the most favorable profile of the AIs available.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
...can we have some of these naked ladies between us as opposed to the three of us together with the naked ladies around us?

...if not that's cool too ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of our own pile of money, surrounded by our own adoring fans.... but if you swing that way, I guess I'm openminded. :hammer:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Hey Glen, just noticed the 31" waist...I hate you.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmm .. ok apparantly i went another way with what ubiq said .. interesting

and max .. i'm sorry tubby lol

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
update:

Weight is up to about 234-235 lbs, staying lean, waist actually down 1/2 inch

Taking 12.5 mg aromasin daily

started tren yesterday...1/2 cc (150 mg/cc) EOD...that **** hurt like hell at first, then felt fine today...a strong difference from the prop which is the exact opposite!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
just a heads up.. if you start seeing sides like nightsweats, insomnia, even aggression ;), take your 75mg EOD dose and split it in half and go ED.. it worked for me. Acetate can spike on EOD schedules, I know some people don't get problems, but if they do, ED almost always eradicates the sides..

I'm not too sure you'll encounter that as you are running quite a low dose regardless. 75mg EOD is 262.5mg a week. But it's good to start low.. I like it. Always use the lowest dose required to acheive effects. :D

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
just a heads up.. if you start seeing sides like nightsweats, insomnia, even aggression ;), take your 75mg EOD dose and split it in half and go ED.. it worked for me. Acetate can spike on EOD schedules, I know some people don't get problems, but if they do, ED almost always eradicates the sides..

I'm not too sure you'll encounter that as you are running quite a low dose regardless. 75mg EOD is 262.5mg a week. But it's good to start low.. I like it. Always use the lowest dose required to acheive effects. :D
That is what I was thinking as well.....quick question, I have heard of the tren cough associated with tren acetate, so some think that it is really more of an "acetate cough." Either way, this is something that happens right around the time of administration, not ongoing, correct? I have one hell of a dry cough at night right now, but I think it is just my sinus/allegies from this rough season. I cannot seem to kick these little colds.....

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I had the "tren cough" once.... it felt like I had vapors in my lungs, and I just coughed intensely for about 10 seconds.. Nothing too scary though.

And many encounger shortness of breath using Tren. It's very common.. If it wasn't such an amazing compound I'd ditch it on account of that.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I had the "tren cough" once.... it felt like I had vapors in my lungs, and I just coughed intensely for about 10 seconds.. Nothing too scary though.

And many encounger shortness of breath using Tren. It's very common.. If it wasn't such an amazing compound I'd ditch it on account of that.
That is how I have been coughing sporadically throughout the day, ESPECIALLY after workouts....it is fvcking intense couphing:wtf:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Updates:

Weight is up to 243-244 lbs, and I must say that I feel as though everything has officially 'kicked' in! I thought the tren would have hit earlier being an acetate ester, but this was not the case. It's strength and fat loss effects, along with waking up in a pool of sweat, have only really noticeable kicked in around the last week. My girlfriend is surprised my waist is getting leaner/more vascular/dry despite the fact that I am still gaining.

Had a personal best yesterday for incline db press hitting 130 lb dbs for 3 sets of 10 reps. Not all that great for my size, but I was pleased never the less. Arms have also finally eclipsed 20+ inches with a pump. My long time goal has always been 21+ inches with bfat below 8%.

I am contemplating doing my first show this fall. I figure I will see 250+ in a few weeks before I begin to drop it back. This should put me as a solid heavy since my bfat is still hovering around 8-8.5% at the moment, but we shall see. Regardless, I am having a professional shoot done by my friend's agent.

Also, yall should check out my training partner in the current M&F. He has a 10 pg spread entitled "no-diet abs" I believe. He should be on the cover in the next couple of months....

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Did legs yesterday, and for the 3rd leg day in a row, I had to stop after squats and leg presses to let my lower back "unwind!" THe lower back cramps/tightness on leg day are out of control...now I know what others complained of whle on SD. I mean good god! Taurine with my water isn't doing much either. Where is this lower back cramping coming from, just the strong androgen (tren)? I am hoping it has nothing to do with the kidneys....

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
so....I cut the tren at 6 weeks, and started masteron enanthate in it's place. Since the mast will take a while to kick in, I also added in some old 1-T ether gels I had lying around. I also wanted to add that I thought the night sweats may slow a bit after discontinuation of tren...uhhhh, nada. Still just as bad, needing a towel mid-night to sleep on, lol. Also, getting up to piss about 5 times a night is always a blast.

For the next 8 days, I will add in some proviron as well at 50 mg b/c I got some really short notice to be ready for a little photo shoot opportunity, and with that comes the drop in carbs until day before :frustrate , drop in sodium and 'tasty' food :food: :frustrate , and my mood being really happy :thumbsup:

I will try to get some shots ready to post on here as well. The real photo shoot will happen later on and will turn out quite a bit better I believe....