my first cycle log: dbol/test e.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Hello, thought I keep a simple log of my first crossing to the darkside.

Wk 1-4 Dbol 20mg per day
Wk 1-10 Test E 500mg (250mg Mon A.M./Thurs P.M.)

Wk 4-12 HCG 500ius (250 2x week) maybe will start sooner.

I started Feb 27.
Starting weight 213lbs

DAY 1:
20mg of dbol for breakfast. Have to take it all at once because the pills I have are 20mg capsules.
I met with my firend who is very experienced in AAS to show me the ropes when it comes to injecting.

It was great to have someone show you how to draw and all the little things. Just was good to see how it's all done.
I decided to go with the outer thigh for my first shot. I got the loaded needle and wanted to do it myself(like a big boy :D )

Mentally I must say it was a challenge. I was incredibly nervous. After about 5 mins of sitting there I just went for it. No pain! sweet. I aspirated and got the little air bubble. Green light! I started to inject it super slowly. Although my nerves started to get the better of me. I just wanted to get that damn needle out! I got very anxious. My breathing had become rather rapid and I started to get cold sweat as I kept pushing down on the plunger. PHEW! finally it was all in. I waited a bit and drew out slowly.
I had done it... :woohoo:

I swear I came close to throwing up after I stood up and was very light headed. My neves were shot. After sitting down in my car for awhile I was alright and drove home. Put a heating pad on it and worked out my legs later that evening.

Day 2:

-I legs are sore from my workout, but no injection pain! yeah!
-Pretty intense pump in the tris today.

Day 4:

2nd injection: Took me a good 30min as I did everything and got my self mentally ready to do it fully on my own.
It went great!!! I was actually got kind of pumped up about it and happy! very little nerves this time around. It was... dare I say a breeze. :rofl:

Day 5:

ohhhhhhh... so this is what injection soreness feels like! :nutkick: not too shabby feels like someone punched you in the leg. I've felt worse.

Worked out my back today. Pumps were pretty sweet. My whole back just felt so full especially the lats. Great energy so far. Strenght has jumped up a whole lot... yet :twisted:

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 8: I have started to open the dbol caps and split the powder in half. SO I take 20mg in the morning and 10 mg later in the day. I put half the powder in the capsule the other half I just tossed it in a drink and drank it. I figured it wouldn't really matter.. or does it? bump on this anyone???

I weihgt around 220lbs. Not bad I say not bad at all.... :twisted:
I tiny bit bloated but not bad so far. No acne or other sides to note except..... PUMPS!!!! I thought my biceps were going to to explode through my skin today!! and I didn't even work out my forearms put they were very pumped from doing chest!!! hahaha

3rd injection was today. Not so smooth...
I was debating between a ventrogluteal injection or delt.
I went with the ventrogluteal injection. I found the spot alright. I put the needle in, once in my muscle flexed a bit and I felt the needle shift inside, so I relaxed and it was alright again. Near the end I did it again!! f@#k! not fun! I'm all done now. Have a heating pad on it because I have a bad feeling it will sore tomorrow for sure. I freaking shredded the **** out of that damn ventrogluteal! :frustrate

No more ventrogluteal injections for me! how often can I do my outer thighs, I miss them...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have any plans for something to help with the bloat?

Good log, keep up the good work.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Have any plans for something to help with the bloat?

Good log, keep up the good work.
thank dude

So far the bloat has been minimal. Only things I have been doing is watching my sodium intake. Taking some extra potassium and drinking tons of water. I'll stick with this unless things get too out of hand.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. Going to throw up some before and afters?

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
DAY 9: A bit of pain in the ventrogluteal after last nights butchering. I think the heat pad and massage may have saved me.. phew... so I'm still on for my leg workout today! f%$k yeah!

Weight: around 224lbs this morning, muscles looking very full.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
DAY 11: Woke up today with a slight puffiness in my right nipple. It aslo looked and felt a bit different than its usual self. Left one is fine. So I started to take my nolva before it gets a chance to progress into anything. So it took 11 days without using Nolvadex for that particular side effect to start to manifest itself. Good to info to know for the future.

Blood pressure is still looking pretty good checked it yesterday morning and it was 129/73.

Modays pinning butchery turned out to be alright. Pretty sore Tues. and wed. but today it feels fine :)

Back day today going to go in a few hours, can't wait!

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
DAY 15: I woke up and weighed 230lbs. 225lbs has been the heaviest I've ever been so it feels nice to see the scale start to move past that.
Recovery has been incredible!!! strength is starting to climb now. I'm also starting to notice this feeling of well being.

After a few days of nipple puffiness I started taking 20mg of Nolvadex and things are fine once again.

I was curious on how often one should rotate pinning sites sites? how many days before hitting the same spot again?

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
DAY 16: Things are still going very well. Strength is really starting to climb. I added another 10lbs to my squat this week with great form and intensity. A few people mentioned I looked bigger, which is always nice.
I'll keep you guys posted

davhern

Awards
Sounds like it's goin well, bro! Nice work and keep us informed.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks for the relpies. I'm no beast ... yet...
being 6'3 you can carry 230lbs no problem. Takes lots to fill out this damn frame.

DAY 17: Blood Pressure: 129/74 this morning. So that is still looking great. I am taking celeray seed extract/hawthorne and a few more for blood pressure and lipid profile support.
I'm happy my BP has stayed in check so far since it was my main concern.

After my last set of squats last night I had the most intense leg and lower back pump ever!!!!! I honestly could barely walk my lower back was so pumped, it was insane. I manged to continue on with my workout, good thing it was leg press with my lower back supported, phew...

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Great log logan. The only thing that helps those pumps for me is taurine 2 grams minimum up to 10 grams 45 minutes before workout.

On your earlier question concerning splitting d-bol caps the only problem would be the amount of filler used (ex. corn starch). So it could be that you are still getting more d-bol in one split dose and more filler in another. Mixing it with warm water might dissolve the filler, then stir up the liquid and drink half now half later. This is the method I use with 55mg caps.

Despite conventional wisdom about keeping constant blood level concentrations and such, it may not even make a difference whether you take the dose all at once or split. Bobo even commented on this "Like I said I've done it spreadout or all at once before workout and I saw no difference which only reinforces my belief that its a buildup of systemic levels over a longer peroid of time. Hormones tend to work that way." See:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/10214-conservative-oral-steroid-use-enhancing-recovery-while-avoiding-side-effects.html

gsxrpeter

Awards
What kind of anti estro are you going to take when you are all done? You sould probably wise to use a testosterone stimulating compound such as Gonadotropyl, Gonakor, Profasia, Nolvadex, Tribulis, or even HGH. It is important to bring your natural testosterone levels out of suppression

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Just checked this thread out and I must say that this is a good log logan. Keep it up brotha. How's the strength coming along?

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Great log logan. The only thing that helps those pumps for me is taurine 2 grams minimum up to 10 grams 45 minutes before workout.

On your earlier question concerning splitting d-bol caps the only problem would be the amount of filler used (ex. corn starch). So it could be that you are still getting more d-bol in one split dose and more filler in another. Mixing it with warm water might dissolve the filler, then stir up the liquid and drink half now half later. This is the method I use with 55mg caps.

Despite conventional wisdom about keeping constant blood level concentrations and such, it may not even make a difference whether you take the dose all at once or split. Bobo even commented on this "Like I said I've done it spreadout or all at once before workout and I saw no difference which only reinforces my belief that its a buildup of systemic levels over a longer peroid of time. Hormones tend to work that way." See:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/10214-conservative-oral-steroid-use-enhancing-recovery-while-avoiding-side-effects.html
thanks for the great link!!! very informative!

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
as far as my dbol dosages are concerned. Rather then trying to keep splitting the 20mg capsule into 2 10mg dosages. Should I just finish the next 2-3 weeks doing 40mg per day?

The first week I only did 20mg a day, second week I did 30mg(if I split the dosage up right). I'm 2 days into week 3 right now and want to use dbol for 4-5 weeks until the test fully kicks in.

Let me know what you guys think, remember this is my first run with AAS.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Are you experiencing any nasty back pumps? If so, don't increase. If not, the stuff has a very short half life so you could always back off a bit of any negative sides rear should appear.

On the otherhand, 17lbs in 15 days do you really think you will need to increase dose?

BTW, getting some Letrozole or A'dex would be rec'd for any bloating.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Are you experiencing any nasty back pumps? If so, don't increase. If not, the stuff has a very short half life so you could always back off a bit of any negative sides rear should appear.

On the otherhand, 17lbs in 15 days do you really think you will need to increase dose?

BTW, getting some Letrozole or A'dex would be rec'd for any bloating.
Johnny hits the spot! Very good advise all around jonny21. I always use a'dex for these cycles. First it reduces bloat so this helps me disguise my cycle from those in my everyday life, second keeps the dbol gains more lean and so that what I see I'll end up keeping. Also it reduces estrogen but not completely...cause I need some estrogen so this drug is perfect for reduction without elimination.

Like jonny21 said why up the dbol dosage if you are still gaining? Look at this way...you WILL end up running more cycles in the future. This first cycle is intended to not only give you great gains but teach you about how your body reacts to various steroids. You have already acquired some of that knowledge with the nipple puffiness and use of Nolva early on in the cycle. This knowledge will come in handy in your future cycles. Now you are learning just how your body reacts to medium safe level doses of dbol. Carry it through at that dosage level and make mental notes. For instance you are worried about high blood pressure but with your current sups and dosage level it hasn't been a problem make a mental note and deposit that in your knowledge bank.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the darkside, we've been waiting, lol.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
thank you meowmeow and jonny21 for the words of wisdom. You guys are right! I have been great gains on my current dosage there is no need to do more.
I'm only in my 3rd week! still plenty of time left!

As far the "bloat" is concerned. It doesn't bother me. I don't find it to be bad at all. Just taking some potassium and plenty of water. I also stay away from sodium if I can.

cheers

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the relpies. I'm no beast ... yet...
being 6'3 you can carry 230lbs no problem. Takes lots to fill out this damn frame.

DAY 17: Blood Pressure: 129/74 this morning. So that is still looking great. I am taking celeray seed extract/hawthorne and a few more for blood pressure and lipid profile support.
I'm happy my BP has stayed in check so far since it was my main concern.

After my last set of squats last night I had the most intense leg and lower back pump ever!!!!! I honestly could barely walk my lower back was so pumped, it was insane. I manged to continue on with my workout, good thing it was leg press with my lower back supported, phew...
Ive gained 70 pounds mostly natty in 6 years, a strong mind can build a strong body, it takes time... years. Im a metamorphisis in progress, and so are you, you BEAST. lol i dont say anything you dont already know, but i hope its mildly encouraging.:woohoo:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
How necessary is HCG for a cycle like this?

couldnt you star admin closer to the end of the cycle?

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
DAY 23: Weight is around 234lbs right now. I just got my 25 gauge pins on Friday(great quick service from getpinz by the way)
Injected my delt last night and it went amazing! very easy. I'm am now a fan of the 25's! works great! won't go back to 23's unless it's maybe for outer thigh shots.

Workouts have been great. Strength hasn't really drastically increased, except maybe legs. However, my strength has been very steadily climbing all around. So I'm happy. Plus I just started week 4, so I don't think the test has really kicked in full swing yet. Recovery has been INSANE! here I notice a huge difference so far.

So far my body has been fine with all sides. Blood pressure has been fine when i check it in the morning, no acne, bloating isn't very bad at all, hairline maybe taking a bit of beating but nothing too bad really.

One thing I have noticed is shoulder pumps! while I'm doing shoulders it gets sore just to raise my arms during my workouts. I've never had any shoulder problems so I'm attributing this new feeling to the AAS. Maybe someone else has experienced this? I'm also getting the famous back pumps during squats. All this has come around last week. The first 2 weeks I was fine.

I can get HCG, however I'm not sure if I should get it since I need to order a pretty large quantity of the stuff. What do you guys think? is it worth the bother for a cycle like mine?

That's it for now
cheers

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have noticed is shoulder pumps! while I'm doing shoulders it gets sore just to raise my arms during my workouts. I've never had any shoulder problems so I'm attributing this new feeling to the AAS. Maybe someone else has experienced this? I'm also getting the famous back pumps during squats. All this has come around last week. The first 2 weeks I was fine.
Can you Dianabol? :lol:

Should be smooth sailing after this week.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
Logan, you can also use dandelion root if the bloat becomes troublesome. I used it on my test e cycle, I started to bloat up like a mofo.
ROB

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
DAY 30: Weight... drumrrrrrroll..........240lbs. Holy fack!
I have been eating pretty "clean" as well so I'm happy with my progress. Today is also the last day of "good old dbol". For those thinking about kickstarting a long ester cycle with dbol, I say go for it. It has done great things for at just 30mg a day. Sides in my case were not too bad at all. Except for the shoulder and back pumps. But even those are tolerable.

Strength continues its steady increase. Very happy with my progress so far. Looking forward to see what Test will do.

I'm not going with the hcg this time around. We'll see how I bounce back without it's help. I'll be sure to use it next time to compare it's effects and effectiveness.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
10 week simple cycle, i doubt you'll need it anyway. HCG, that is. however, it never hurts and always helps.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
DAY 44: Weight is around 236lbs. It dropped a bit once I had stop taking dbol. Which I was expecting. Strength has continued to slowly go up.
My weight gains seem to have slowed down. Last week was pretty busy and stressful so that may have hindered things a bit.
I'm going to increase my calories and protein this week anyways and see what happens.
I'll keep you guys posted.

Berserk

Banned
Awards
WOW! That is truely awesome, congrats. You have made great gains so far :woohoo: (that's my thought, anyway). I'm already an avid weight lifter, but I haven't tried an actual "cycle" yet. I only tried a small cycle of boldenone. So, your info has been great! Especially since you are taking exactly what I would like to try. But, I think I'll finish watching your great result's before attemping. Again, congrats.:clap2:

Can't wait to read your next post.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
DAY 65:
Sorry for not updating in so long. I was out of town for a bit.
This is week 10 right now. I weigh 240lbs. Diet and sleep both suffered a bit last week with a business trip. That's over with so I can get everthing back into order for the final strecth.

My original plan was to do Test for 10 weeks. I'm extending it by 2 and will now make it 12 weeks.

I'll keep you guys posted. I will also be posting my PCT protocol when the time comes and will update my progress coming off.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Glad your back ...Just started my first AAS cycle last week...Its early but I can already tell I am going to have lots of fun!:woohoo:

Thanks for the log

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Glad your back ...Just started my first AAS cycle last week...Its early but I can already tell I am going to have lots of fun!:woohoo:

Thanks for the log
welcome to the darkside my friend. What does your cycle look like?

BigDago

BigDago

Awards
Are you taking anything to protect the liver. Orals are hard on the liver. I hope you are at least taking some milk thistle.
At least.

Don't up the D, I would up the T but thats just me.

Glutes are alot less painfull that in the thigh. Thats just what I heard.;)

200 mgs a week are already suppressing normal test, so what the hell. Keep the anti-e's handy.

What do you have when you come off?

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you taking anything to protect the liver. Orals are hard on the liver. I hope you are at least taking some milk thistle.
At least.

Don't up the D, I would up the T but thats just me.

Glutes are alot less painfull that in the thigh. Thats just what I heard.;)

200 mgs a week are already suppressing normal test, so what the hell. Keep the anti-e's handy.

What do you have when you come off?
Dbol was only for 4 weeks at 20-30mg a day. Perfect Cycle was used prior to and is still be using for liver protection as well as LIV52. Both will be used all the way through including PCT.

I hated injecting my gulte, freaked me out. All I do are delts and thinghs. I don't find the thighs or delts to hurt at all for me, just a tiny bit the first few times.

My PCT will be acording to DR.D's protocol. I will post all the details for that when the time comes.

Stay tuned folks!

ryano

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the darkside my friend. What does your cycle look like?
Well it looks suprisingly similar to yours!

Dbol/Test E- Just a good starting cycle for a virgin.

The only difference is I am taking 600mg of Test E. Thats is only because the Test I have is 300mg/ml just to keep the dosing nice and easy.

Ancillaries are milk thistle and finasteride. Thats about it besides some vitamins, multi and C,E, glutamine, ZMA, Flax...Taurine and potassium as needed. I also have some dandelion root for bloat but soo far it hasnt been too much of a problem. Toremefine in case of attack from the titty ninjas.

PCT will be Toremefine,maybe some lean extreme...and Igflr3.

I am about a week and a half in already getting some pretty good pumps. Soo far no major sides...which is alot more than I can say for some of the pro-hormone ..pro-steriod cycles I have done.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I hated injecting my gulte, freaked me out. All I do are delts and thinghs. I don't find the thighs or delts to hurt at all for me, just a tiny bit the first few times
I find I have better control in my thighs vs. my glutes. But both seem to hurt for the next day or two. I am using 25 guage 1 1/2" needles and the oil comes out soo slow that the needle keeps sinking further and further into my thigh. I have to push the plunger hard. Then the next day it feels like somebody whacked me in the leg with a baseball bat. With the thigh shots I can push the plunger with on hand and hold the syringe with the other to keep it from moving too much.

Havent tried delts yet...I will try them my next shot on Sunday.

Last edited:
PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
great log Logan! Just wondering if you can give us a rough figure of your strength increases.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
DAY 90: This is week 13. Weight: 245lbs. Weight gains have slowed down a bit, however I do feel like my bodyfat may have dropped a bit these last few weeks.

Strength has been great. For whatever reason my arms have responded tremendously. Examples: I'm up 30-40lbs on overhead tri extensions using an ez curl bar. I've gained 1 inch on my arms last time I checked. Hope I've kicked it up a bit more since then. Overall I'd say I'm up 20-30lbs across the board in terms of strength.

Size wise more than a few people have been asking me if I'm using anything. I've been getting tons of feedback saying how big I'm looking and what the hell I'm doing.

Last night was my last shot. It's weird, at first you're always nervous as the hour of pinning nears. Now I don't really mind it at all. I think I'll kind of miss it actually, lol. :)

QUESTION: being my last shot was yesterday I now need to wait for 2 weeks before post cycle therapy. I have tons of dbol leftover, what do you guys think if I run dbol at 20mg a day for the last week before PCT while the test clears?

that's it for now. I'll try and get some pics if I can.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just wait, and run your PCT. No need to push your body anymore. Just keep the cals high and your workouts intense.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just wait, and run your post cycle therapy. No need to push your body anymore. Just keep the cals high and your workouts intense.
Agreed. You are up 20-30 pounds from where you started... let your body adjust. Good log homie.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
1 week left before PCT, weight has stayed around 245lbs give or take.

Time to discuss PCT this is what i will be following:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX
300mg/d, ACT full dose, fen 3 caps, cissus rx 6caps/d

wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 300mg/d, ACT full dose, fen 4 caps, cissus rx 6caps/d

wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 300mg/d, ACT full dose, fen 5 caps, cissus rx 6caps/d

wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, LX 300mg/d ,ACT full dose, fen 6 caps, cissus rx 6caps/d

wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, LX 200mg/d ACT full dose, cissus rx 6caps/d

wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, LX 150mg/d , ACT half dose, cissus rx 6caps/d

wk7: LX 100mg/d, cissus rx 6caps/d

wk8: LX 50mg/d, cissus rx 6caps/d

anything else you guys think I could add? I was thinking maybe Anagen could be useful, and it's on sale right now so might as well maybe toss that into the mix.
I want to throw everything including the kitchen sink, bathtub and fridge!!! so please share any ideas. Thanks!

forgot I'll also be using Z-force by Dymatize for the full 8 weeks. Creatine more likely in the form of Xpand will also be used.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Damn ..thats alot of stuff ..better safe than sorry.

A couple vials of igflr3 would be fun.

BTW: Just finished my fifth week and im up 17 pds I love the way test makes me feel. :clean:

Makes me not want to come off.:sad:

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn ..thats alot of stuff ..better safe than sorry.

A couple vials of igflr3 would be fun.

BTW: Just finished my fifth week and im up 17 pds I love the way test makes me feel. :clean:

Makes me not want to come off.:sad:
congrats on the great gains so far dude!!! I also started out very fast, slowed down around 20lbsaround week 6-7 then a few weeks later a bit more started to pack on again, freaking sweet! test is the king!

igflr3 would be fun. What do you think of oratropin-1?