Phera Plex + ProStanozol Cycle

kasket

Awards
Hiya!~

Ok so I'm doing a PP/PS cycle. My goals are to gain back some lost muscle, tighten up what I have, loose some fat/water and increase vascularity.

Basically, im trying to cut some BF and gain/maintain some muscle.

Basic Info:

Height: 5'7" - 5'8"
Weight: 188
BF: No idea, I am strong, and have plenty of mass and decent muscularity, but defineatly have some cutting to do :)

Been training for about 6 years on and off.

Have done some andro cycles, and an m1t cycle.

Lifting Split/Diet:

Day1: Chest/Back
Day2: Bis/Tris/Calfs
Day3: Shoulders/Traps/Quads/Hams
Day4: Off

Restart

I do abs everyday, and cardio everyday (anywhere between 15-30mins)

Lifting has been switched to light weight high reps.

Diet: I dont have a strict diet plan layed out. Ive just cut way back on my eating and really cleaned it out. Getting around 4 small-average size healthy meals a day.

Some examples of what i try to eat:

fish
rice
wheat breads
chicken
pbnJ every once ina while
steak
the list goes on. my lifestyle isnt inept to put together a macro nutrient broken down diet so i do what i can.

Cycle:

Week1: 10mg PP
Week2: 20mg PP
Week3: 20mg PP + 100mg PS
Week4: 30mg PP + 100mg PS
Week5: 125mg PS

Other Supps:

25mg Ephedrine HCL + 200mg Caffein Pre Workouts
Whey Protein
Multi Vitamin
Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle

Tons of water everyday (Urine has been clear everyday, 15 or so times a day)

Cranberry Juice as well~

PCT will be either Nolva (40/40/20/10) or 6oxo

+

ZMA/Trib/Fenugreek

Sides:

Well as of now I am only on the end of day4 at 10mg pp. Wont be starting the ephed/caff till 2nd week.

BUT

I have noticed more oily skin, and today i had a serious case of mid day lethargy. Went into the gym a little tired, halfway through almost couldnt finish my workout. Def looking foward to starting the ephedra/caffein to help that.

Besides that, not much so far, have alrdy lost about 4 pnds, and starting to make some changes body comp wise for sure.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Well, thats about all for now. Wish me luck, feel free to leave any feedback/advice/questions!

I will be updating it frequently.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet: I dont have a strict diet plan layed out. Ive just cut way back on my eating and really cleaned it out. Getting around 4 small-average size healthy meals a day.
Yeah this seems to be the way to go. Everyone is doing it. Should work wonders for you. Thanks for keeping the log. The new guys will like reading this so they can learn how it's done the right way. :thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting to see what you decided to do Kasket. Best of luck!!!

I'm on my 12th day of a straight PP cycle and I've noticed the oily skin too (no biggy though, it will go away post cycle). As for the lethargy, are you sleeping enough, becuase you are the first person I've heard say that.

Compounds do interact with different people differently, so i was just wondering this may be the case...

Well like i said before, best of luck.

Marshall Law

Awards
I was waiting to see what you decided to do Kasket. Best of luck!!!

I'm on my 12th day of a straight PP cycle and I've noticed the oily skin too (no biggy though, it will go away post cycle). As for the lethargy, are you sleeping enough, becuase you are the first person I've heard say that.

Compounds do interact with different people differently, so i was just wondering this may be the case...

Well like i said before, best of luck.
How long are you running your cycle? I'm starting mine today and what have you experienced?

Nevermind, I see your log.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i'm plannin on running a similiar cycle in aug.. gonna watch yours for sure.

kasket

Awards
Todays my 6th day, off day. just relaxing...day 7 tomorrw. monday i bump up to 20mg pp.

the lethargy could be in part by the use of the pp, and it could also be related to me lowering my caloric intake and lifting/cardio harder than ever. i should probably get more sleep, i usually get 8-9 hours

so far skins been a little more oily. got some decent pumps. starting to make some changes, i was dropping weight-down to 186 or so, im back up to 188 and i look better.

ill keep you all updated

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
kasket, why are you waiting until the 2nd week to start the EC?

kasket

Awards
Honestly Pumping, because I didnt plan on it :)

I didnt plan on taking an EC stack for fear of its heightened BP, but Im doing well so far and decided I want to take it now.

Today was my frist day at 20mg PP and 25E200C pre workout.

Workout went great, had energy for extra reps, heart rate was way up...sweating like a mother.

Pumps were good, strength seems increased

Everything going well so far

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Kasket, are you going to run the EC straight through the end of the cycle?

kasket

Awards
Yes I plan on running the EC for the next 4 weeks at least.

Today was my 9th day, second day at 20mg

Today was arms.

WOW. I had a good workout, and the pump I got outmatched ANY pump I have ever had. (From anything, satur8, m1t, etc etc)

I was lifting real hard, and towards the end of my workout I looked up and I suprised myself hardcore. My arms were absolutely bulging and my veins were surging. I felt my own arms, ROCK hard with no flexing at all.

My pump lasted a solid 30-45mins after I left the gym. People I knew were like "WOW did you just workout?" or "Looks like that stuff is working"

I enjoyed it much~

Right now Im fluctuating between 187-190, but my weight is starting to head down more now.

Sides to report so far:

Oily skin with a LITTLE acne.
Thats about it. BUT

Im a little worried though, yesterday i was running my hands through my hair and there were some strays falling out, BUT my hair is long (grown out) and has always done that. But ALSO today I woke up and realized my scalp was jacked! I have read blotches and some dry skin everywhere. I immediatly thought the worst, but I realized I had the SAME exact thing a month ago or so when I was totally natural. I believe its something to do with my shampoo/conditioner, but I soaked my head in conditioner today and it has already lessoned in severity.

I think its a strange set of coincidences. Ill let you all know how things are going-

I may also be posting some progression pics for the next 4 weeks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey there,

Great log so far. I look foreward to your results. Right now I'm finishing up a PP standalone cycle. My next one however, will involve the Prostan. Looks to be a great stack.

I had a question for you, or anybody else who wants to chime in. At the end you run just the Prostan alone. I understand PP retains water and Prostan will dry you out and cut you up. I was wondering if there is anything wrong with running Prostan alone for 2 weeks at the end of the cycle, after the standard 4week PP? i was planning on doing it like yours only extending the Prostan one extra week at the end. My concern is going from one strong androgenic compound like PP to a mild one like Prostan...Thanks alot in advance for your reply.

-RR

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey there,

I had a question for you, or anybody else who wants to chime in. I was wondering if there is anything wrong with running Prostan alone for 2 weeks at the end of the cycle, after the standard 4week PP?
-RR
I ran it like this and will do it again but from the start next time. Only because I know SD and what it does for me.

SD weeks 1-4
Pro weeks 2-6

If I were going PP, I would wait till week 2 as it is a new compound to me. In fact I am looking at a possible PP, Pro, MegaTRN stack and researching/planning.

I consider Pro an amplifier of what ever else you are taking. Good hardener. The sixth week was pretty much Pro only as I felt no more SD and as a standalone I wouldnt expect much. Nice as a partitioning agent. Great ramp into pct for me.

Press On...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hey kasket, how are things coming along?