need some info for a 6 week cutter

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im trying to get everything in order for a 6 week cutting cycle I have planned for this summer. I know what supporting supps to use and my cycle will consist of megatrn, pheraplex, and prost. I have t3/clen/alb already. I definately want to incorporate them into my cycle in order to maximize my results. Theres about 5 million threads on here so I figured I'd post and see what feedback you guys could offer. I know this is asking a lot, but if anybody has done a similar cycle or is planning one, please post your layout.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
okay, heres what im thinkin about running.

week 1: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/T3 25mcg
week 2: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/T3 25mcg
week 3: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/prostan 200mg/Albu 12mg/Ketotifen 1mg/ T3 50mcg
week 4: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/prostan 200mg/Albu 14mg//Ketotifen 1mg/T3 50mcg
week 5: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/prostan 200mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 25mcg
week 6: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/prostan 200mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 25mcg

PCT
week 7:100mg clomid/20mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 4pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenugreek/

week 8:100mg clomid/20mg Nolva//GaspNovadex 3pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenugreek/

week 9:50mg clomid/20mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 2pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenugreek/

week10:50mg clomid/20mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 1pill/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenugreek/

supporting supps include: policosonal, coq10, hawthorne berries, fish oils, AnEx Liver Support, Saw Palmetto, Niacin

Okay guys, there it is. I know im not the most knowledgeable person on here so if any parts of my cycle are way off or just plain stupid, feel free to let me know. Like i stated earlier, it will be a while before I run this cycle and all im doing right now is getting everything lined up. I pretty much have all of the above supps already but im gonna be doing a lot more research before I use them. I plan on maybe doing the cycle sometime in mid june.
Thanks in advance for any replys

kasket

Awards
Everything looks pretty in line to me, but if i were you:

reduce the PP to 20mg. some see results off 10 in a stand alone cycle, almost all do great at 20, and some do well at 30. chances are 20 will be good for you, especially combined with all the other supps.

also, your pct seems pretty solid

my only suggestion

cut down on the clomid or cut it out. your using Nolvadex/ Clomid/ AND Novadex PLUS the extras like trib, fenugreek...I think youll be allright if you cut out the clomid, bump the first 2 weeks up to 40mg nolva.

OR

Keep the clomid and drop the novadex.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
More is not necessarily better.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some stats, diet, training split, and desired results will help. Without those any suggestion is pretty much a shot in the dark.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Im 22, 6'1, 222pounds, apr.14%bf. Ive been training seriously for about 5 years now. My diet stats are protein 350gs, carbs 400gs, Fat60g's, and my maitinence cals are about 3900. Im usually pretty close to those #s and if im cutting i reduce the carbs slightly and up the protein to about 400gs.

I will just use the novadex xt instead of clomid and on my first 2 weeks of pct, i will up the nolvadex to 40.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im 22, 6'1, 222pounds, apr.14%bf. Ive been training seriously for about 5 years now. My diet stats are protein 350gs, carbs 400gs, Fat60g's, and my maitinence cals are about 3900. Im usually pretty close to those #s and if im cutting i reduce the carbs slightly and up the protein to about 400gs.

I will just use the novadex xt instead of clomid and on my first 2 weeks of pct, i will up the nolvadex to 40.
I would suggest starting the TRN at 4mg and the PP at 20mg. Also review your T3 cycle...going only to 50mcg is not very high.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As for T3 usage check out Grunt76 propsed cycle and check out what others as well as the man himself: DR. D says about T3 it would def help... and in some cases more is not better

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
okay, so how bout this for the T3
week 1: 25mcg
week 2: 50mcg
week 3: 75mcg
week 4: 75mcg
week 5: 50mcg
week 6: 25mcg

Should the T3 be cycled (like 7daysOn and 5off)

or can it be taken everyday for a six week cycle?

same question for the albuterol

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
ugab37,

This is not meant to be a flame of any sort. It appears that you are fairly inexperienced as most of us are/were. You seem to be biting off more than you can chew. That stack you have listed is quite extensive and it behooves any supplement users to perform adequate research before even considering such a monumentous cycle. Granted considering the amount of chemicals you are including it will take many months to fully understand the actions and protocols of each.

I would highly rec'd that you attempt simplify a bit. No offense but this has disaster written all over it if you are not very careful.

You have not listed any prior experience with AAS or hormones so I am assuming it is limited. Why not start off with one or two chemicals and build a working knowledge of how those react in your body?

read the Bulls story in my sig

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I actually have a lot of experience with ph's and a little with real gear, but when i used the gear, i definately didnt research enough. I know the cycle is extensive, but I will be researching for the next few months. The compounds I have listed seem to be the best fit for the goals I have. I definately do appreciate your input, and I will not do a cycle until Im fully knowledgeable on each product.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ive made the adjustments listed above. Im planning running the cycle this summer. Anybody got some input for me before I start ordering the last few products to have my cycle lined up.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
ugab, so what did you end up deciding on? meaning what does your revised cycle look like?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
week 1: trn 4mg/pheraplex20mg/T3 25mcg
week 2: trn 4mg/pheraplex30mg/T3 50mcg
week 3: trn 6mg/pheraplex40mg/prostan 200mg/Albu 12mg/Ketotifen 1mg/ T3 75mcg
week 4: trn 6mg/pheraplex40mg/prostan 200mg/Albu 14mg//Ketotifen 1mg/T3 75mcg
week 5: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/prostan 225mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 50mcg
week 6: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/prostan 225mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 25mcg

PCT
week 7:40mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 4pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenugreek/

week 8:400mg Nolva//GaspNovadex 3pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenugreek/

week 9:30mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 2pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenugreek/

week10:20mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 1pill/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenugreek/

supporting supps include: policosonal, coq10, hawthorne berries, fish oils, AnEx Liver

what do ya'll think about possibly replacing the pheraplex with halodrol? Im doing a cutter so if a halodrol would be more suitable, Id rather use it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
OMFG you wanna do 6mg TRN with 40mg PP and 200mg ZOL? You gotta be like 6'9" 380lbs or something...

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
not quite, but i am pretty experienced with ph's and im running a ****load of side supps. I will also be monitoring all my numbers very closely throughout cycle (blood pressure, cholest., body temp, etc)

also, that cycle is very similar to a few others that have been run with success.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
not quite, but i am pretty experienced with ph's and im running a ****load of side supps. I will also be monitoring all my numbers very closely throughout cycle (blood pressure, cholest., body temp, etc)

also, that cycle is very similar to a few others that have been run with success.
Why on earth would you believe that anything close to these dosages is needed? Do you not understand that because someone else on the internet stated that they did this and everything was great, that it will be for you? Do you not understand that the higher the dosages, the more you are asking for trouble?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I understand that higher dosages equal higher risks. what would you suggest as far as the mega-trn and phera dosages? Like I stated above, im not going to run this cycle until im comfortable with my knowledge on all the components. Im also trying to get as much feedback as possible from everyone on the board.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
TRN & Prostanozol is quite a sufficient stack. They both show good recomposition effects. Why don't you have a look at my own http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/41028-proposed-cutter-trn-zol-t3-albuterol.html as it sums up some pretty extensive research on these topics. Granted my dosages might be seen as somewhat conservative, and that's true. OTOH, between "conservative", "good and hard", and "way overkill", there are 2 long steps. I wouldn't argue with someone going for the "good and hard" level of hormonal enhancement. But with the "way overkill" level, you will always see me arguing.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I just read your cycle outline. So it would be better to run the albuterol for 2 weeks followed by one week off? Why is this beneficial in you opionion?

also, i understand what your saying about "overkill" and all, but what dosages would you suggect as being the highest someone should run(regarding Megatrn and Prostan). Im not sayin I have to run the highest dosage, but im wondering what the highest dosage would be.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Just the fact that you are asking that question testifies to lack of knowledge as to what they are FOR.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
im tryin to get more knowledge and you seem to have a lot of experience and thats why im asking. No, im not anything close to an expert on the t3 and alb, but ive seen different opinions on the on/off time and since people on this board have used those 2 before, im trying to educate myself. I know the top dosage for megatrn is 6mg and I figured 200mg would be the max for prostan., but again, i posted the question to get some feedback. You've seen my cycle listed above, so tell me what adjustments i should make. I trying to gather all the info I can so tell me what changes i need. If my cycle is way off, then fine, ill change it. I've ran phera at 40mg and prost up to 150mg with little to no sides, but as for the trn, alb, and t3, these are new compounds for me.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you READ something instead of asking questions that have been covered a zillion times already?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
You know you dont have to reply to this thread. Im so sorry to have bothered you, God. I have read plenty of threads on this board and I have seen about a zillion different opinions. If anybody else would like to chime in, feel free. Meanwhile, ill be reading and following my holy orders. Thanks buddy.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
This is another updated version of my possible stack.
Any feedback?
week 1: trn 4mg/pheraplex20mg/T3 25mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 2: trn 4mg/pheraplex30mg/T3 50mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 3: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/prostan 200mg/Albu 12mg/Ketotifen 1mg/ T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 4: trn 6mg/superdrol30mg/prostan 200mg/Albu 14mg//Ketotifen 1mg/T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 5: trn 6mg/superdrol30mg/prostan 225mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 50mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 6: trn 6mg/superdrol20mg/prostan 225mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 25mcg/Nolva 20mg

PCT
week 7:40mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 4pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 8:40mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 3pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 9:30mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 2pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week10:20mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 1pill/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

supporting supps include: policosonal, coq10, hawthorne berries, fish oils, AnEx Liver

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any feedback?
week 3: trn 6mg/pheraplex30mg/prostan 200mg/Albu 12mg/Ketotifen 1mg/ T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 4: trn 6mg/superdrol30mg/prostan 200mg/Albu 14mg//Ketotifen 1mg/T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 5: trn 6mg/superdrol30mg/prostan 225mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 50mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 6: trn 6mg/superdrol20mg/prostan 225mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 25mcg/Nolva 20mg

PCT
week 7:40mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 4pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 8:40mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 3pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 9:30mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 2pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week10:20mg Nolva/GaspNovadex 1pill/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/USP trib 6caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

Thorough, but there is NO reason why you should start Phera or Superdrol at 30mgs, unless you have used more than twice, or you are really really big. I still say look at AX sites for guidelines, I am not a big fan of SD, but Phera i love and if could would love to have an endless supply as it is just that good as far as Mass. my .02 ...

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your input. How do you think my pct and supporting supps look?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PCT looks fine as you are covering your bases. just for the love of God lower your SD, PP, and possibly prosatn as it can be ran at 200mgs tops.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
will do. any other changes you think i should make or is the cycle good with the changes on the prost/phera/super

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
okay, im definately thinking about replacing the phera with tst now that some companies are taking preorders. Think it would be a good idea?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Apowerz6, any thoughts on using the methoxy-tst instead of phera and super. I have transd 1-AD, finiginx, superdr, phera, ergo prost, halodrol, megatrn, and met-tst. If you think using any of those in a different combination, would be better than my proposed cycle, please let me know. Im trying to to do a good 6 week cutter/recomp cycle and im still gathering all the info i can. Thanks for the input earlier.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any feedback?

PCT

Sweet jesus man, as Grunt and Apowez said that is way, way overkill....Why do feel the need to run SD/TRN/PRO concurrently, that is savage and not needed. You DO NOT NEED to run the max doses of these products when you are stacking them. That is the whole point of a great stack, to use less of each one to get an effective synergistic effect.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I understand that. My dosages will be lowered regardless, but do you think another product would make a better cycle? Like using the tst instead of phera/super.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that. My dosages will be lowered regardless, but do you think another product would make a better cycle? Like using the tst instead of phera/super.
Honestly dude, all ****ery aside. It honestly doesn't seem like you are ready to do a cycle. And though I may not be one to judge something like this, it seems as if all you did was copy/paste dosages from supps that you felt like trying onto this post without doing any research. I don't think you should do any of it personally.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Actually, i've done quite a bit of research. I respect your opinion though. Ive ran some cycles in the past with good results, including my bloodwork during and in pct. This will be the most comprehensive stack I've done, but the mega-trn and meth-tst are both compounds i have not used. The albut, and T-3 would also be new to me, but i have used some clen before and I have read up on these compounds. The purpose of this thread is to get as much info as is humanly possible and then form my own cycle. I wont be jumping into anything until every aspect of my cycle has been laid out and Im knowledgeable with each one. I understand how some of the questions i posted make it seem like I havent researched jack, but actually, I have and now Im just trying to get more feedback.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Heres another updated cycle and I've also changed my pct as I will be using DrDs approach with torem. Again I may substitute the tst at a low dose instead of the phera/super.

week 1: trn 4mg/pheraplex10mg/T3 25mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 2: trn 4mg/pheraplex20mg/T3 50mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 3: trn 6mg/pheraplex20mg/prostan 150mg/Albu 12mg/Ketotifen 1mg/ T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 4: trn 6mg/superdrol20mg/prostan 150mg/Albu 14mg//Ketotifen 1mg/T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 5: trn 6mg/superdrol20mg/prostan 200mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 50mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 6: trn 6mg/superdrol10mg/prostan 200mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 25mcg/Nolva 20mg

PCT
week 7:Torem120mg/GaspNovadex25mg/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/Symmetry 8caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 8:Torem60mg/GaspNovadex25mg/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 8caps/cissus rx 8caps/Symmetry 8caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 9:Torem30mg/GaspNovadex50mg/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 8caps/cissus rx cap /Symmetry 8caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week10:Torem30mg/GaspNovadex50mg/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 8caps/cissus rx 8caps/Symmetry 8caps /camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

supporting supps include: policosonal, coq10, hawthorne berries, fish oils, AnEx Liver, NoFlush Niacin, Flax in my shakes

Starting in week 10, I will start a cycle of pgh, sesamin, Anagen and glycergrow. I will be continuing with powerfull, cissus, symmetry, and camphibolic in hopes of doing a good lean bulk(I'm definately a USPlabs fan). I will probably be using VPX's cex also, because i have a good bit left over.

Once again, any feedback is welcomed.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres another updated cycle and I've also changed my pct as I will be using DrDs approach with torem. Again I may substitute the tst at a low dose instead of the phera/super.

week 1: trn 4mg/pheraplex10mg/T3 25mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 2: trn 4mg/pheraplex20mg/T3 50mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 3: trn 6mg/pheraplex20mg/prostan 150mg/Albu 12mg/Ketotifen 1mg/ T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 4: trn 6mg/superdrol20mg/prostan 150mg/Albu 14mg//Ketotifen 1mg/T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 5: trn 6mg/superdrol20mg/prostan 200mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 50mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 6: trn 6mg/superdrol10mg/prostan 200mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen 1mg/T3 25mcg/Nolva 20mg

PCT
week 7:Torem120mg/GaspNovadex25mg/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/Symmetry 8caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 8:Torem60mg/GaspNovadex25mg/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 8caps/cissus rx 8caps/Symmetry 8caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 9:Torem30mg/GaspNovadex50mg/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 8caps/cissus rx cap /Symmetry 8caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week10:Torem30mg/GaspNovadex50mg/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 8caps/cissus rx 8caps/Symmetry 8caps /camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

supporting supps include: policosonal, coq10, hawthorne berries, fish oils, AnEx Liver, NoFlush Niacin, Flax in my shakes

Starting in week 10, I will start a cycle of pgh, sesamin, Anagen and glycergrow. I will be continuing with powerfull, cissus, symmetry, and camphibolic in hopes of doing a good lean bulk(I'm definately a USPlabs fan). I will probably be using VPX's cex also, because i have a good bit left over.

Once again, any feedback is welcomed.
I think you need to pick and choose Superdrol OR Pheraplex..Running those one after another is a good enough stack alone, let alone running TRN for the whole thing and ZOL for most of it..Pick one and run it for four weeks with the TRN..I really don't feel you need to run PP then SD plus TRN for the whole thing and ZOL for most of it..Pick one and run with it.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to do a lean bulk/cutting cycle. It seems superdrol would be better for that. I've used both phera and super and honestly, I dont have any idea which would be a better fit. I guess I will go with the Phera. I got less sides with it and it seemed the gains were just as clean. Any thoughts on which one? or using the tst instead?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
anybody else got thoughts on my revised cycle?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know this is getting old, but here another revised cycle. I definitely still have a lot of research ahead, but this is what I'm thinking right now. What do you think?

week 1: trn 4mg/pheraplex10mg/T3 25mcg/Albu 12mg/Ketotifen(eod pm) 1mg/Nolva 20mg
week 2: trn 4mg/pheraplex20mg/T3 50mcg/Albu 14mg/Ketotifen(eod pm) 1mg/Nolva 20mg
week 3: trn 6mg/pheraplex20mg/prostan 150mg/T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 4: trn 6mg/pheraplex20mg/prostan 150mg/Albu 16mg/Ketotifen(eod pm) 1mg/T3 75mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 5: trn 6mg/pheraplex20mg/prostan 200mg/Albu16mg/Ketotifen(eod pm) 1mg/T3 50mcg/Nolva 20mg
week 6: trn 6mg/pheraplex10mg/prostan 200mg/T3 25mcg/Nolva 20mg

PCT

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Of the cycles I've done, I've always got my best gains in weeks 3 through 6. I've done some 4 week cycles, but I prefer the 6 weekers.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
okay, Im definitely leaning towards replacing the phera with the meth-tst at a low dosage. what do yall think about the updated version of my cycle?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
okay, Im definitely leaning towards replacing the phera with the meth-tst at a low dosage. what do yall think about the updated version of my cycle?
Are you adding the TST based on the abundance of information available about it?

Simplify your cycle. If you are going for a cut cycle drop 2 of the 3 of the bulking AAS. But you won't listen to reason. You have all of these chemicals burning a hole in your medicine cabinet.

Why even ask if you are going to ignore?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
After doing some more research, I've decided to wait a while before I use the t3 and alb. I will be running a 6weeker starting with halodrol for the first 4 and ending with 2 weeks of mega-trn (4mg) and prost(50-150mg). Ill keep my pct the same and still use the same supporting supps just to be on the safe side. I have to say that I agree that my proposed cycle was way too heavy. I appreciate everyones patience and input. I've learned a lot on this board and as everyone can see, Im still learning. Heres my new setup. Thanks again

week 1: Halodrol/Nolva 20mg
week 2: Halodrol/Nolva 20mg
week 3: Halodrol/Nolva 20mg
week 4: Halodrol/Nolva 20mg
week 5: trn 4mg/prostan 50mg/Nolva 20mg
week 6: trn 6mg/prostan 100mg/Nolva 20mg

PCT
week 7:Torem120mg/GaspNovadex1pill/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 9caps/cissus rx 9caps/Symmetry 8caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 8:Torem60mg/GaspNovadex2pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 8caps/cissus rx 8caps/Symmetry 8caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week 9:Torem30mg/GaspNovadex3pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 8caps/cissus rx cap /Symmetry 8caps/camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

week10:Torem30mg/GaspNovadex4pills/DS Lean Ext6per day/powerfull 8caps/cissus rx 8caps/Symmetry 8caps /camphibolic 6caps/CEE and AEE/Fenotest/Redkat

supporting supps include: policosonal, coq10, hawthorne berries, fish oils, fiber, cla, AnEx Liver, NoFlush Niacin, Flax in my shakes

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you previously had gyno, or are prone to it?Because I cannot understand why you would dose Novla at 20mg the whole cycle, I know some guys will dose at 10 if they are prone, or at 10 in the last half of a 14 week injectable..But if you aren't doing any of these things I don't understand why you would use Novla if you don't need it..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Because he doesn't understand how these things work?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Actually, yes I am prone to gyno and Id rather run 20mg to be positive that I wont have another flare up. I completely understand that many people think 20mg will hinder gains and if so, then thats fine. I've ran 20mg of nolva plenty of times before and still had sucessful cycles. I do appreciate the info. even if people flame me, because the more knowledge the better.