My first Pheraplex cycle has concluded (thanks AX)

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Well, after poking around for a while on what to cycle I started a pheraplex cycle four weeks ago. I am typically a hardgainer who puts on fat quickly when not doing anything. When I am working out its a major struggle to put the pounds on. My history is 8 years of lifting, I took about a 1.5 year break and put on some major weight, to the tune of about 250.
My previous highest weight was 230. I lift consistantly 4-5 days a week, bi-back and tri and chest with a leg day. For major body parts I do about 4 exercises with 4-5 sets. I lift heavy with low reps, trying never to go above 10. I injured my low back 5 years ago while squatting so some exercises just aren't possible so I stick mostly to machines for back since my low back can't take too much pressure.

My pre pheraplex weight was about 256 with 29% fat as measured by my Tanita digital scale. I am 6'4 and 29 years old.

My job is in Law Enforcement working mostly 3rd shift. We have no eateries that are open 24 hours so its eat what you bring. I typically eat one or two solid food meals and drink 3-4MRP or other powder shakes.

I started dosing at 20mgs per day, split about 8-10 hours apart. I take the normal MT, RYR, CoQ10 and Fish Oils during the cycle. I have no complaints of sides, the only major one would be large pimples on my back. Not much on oily skin, or odd pains. I did get a headache one of the first few days but guzzled a gallon of water to take care of that. My BP has been decent with my last check at 140/80. I am getting ready to get Hawthorn Berry hoping to lower it, or wait until after PCT to see what happens. On to the results.

I have never been a big bencher, but I sure feel like one now!! I used to struggle with 225 because I have some obscenely long arms. After 2 warms ups of 145 I can do 5 sets of 225 with reps in the 6-8 range, something I was never able to do before. I am not a maxer on benching so I don't know where it is now. My back workouts have skyrocketed as well. Hammer strength low rows are at 360 which is all it holds for 3 sets of 8, wide grip and close grip lat machine pulldowns are at 300 for 4-5 sets with 8-10 reps, machine doesn't hold any more!!

At the end of this cycle my weight has climbed to nearly 270 and my fat has dropped nearly 4% to 25. Muscle fullness is out of this world, they are like rocks. My bi's are the biggest they have been, at 18.25 and 18.75 3 hours after a workout.

So to say the least I am extremely happy with the results, I am finishing with a 2-3 wk Superdrol cycle then on to PCT. My gains did not drop off at all during the cycle, in fact they are still going up. I will update this after my SD cycle to see what other improvements have been made.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Happy to hear the cycle went well for you. I'm in the 2nd week of my first PP cycle as well, and the stuff is great. I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about Phera yet.

Congrats on the gains.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great work! I start my PP cycle in April...cant wait! :woohoo:

Smallone

Awards
DAMN! Nice cycle! I could only DREAM of hitting those types of goals with my current cycle of PP. Thanks for taking the time to write it all down. Keep us all updated!

Smallone

Awards
DAMN! Nice cycle! I could only DREAM of hitting those types of goals with my current cycle of PP. Thanks for taking the time to write it all down. Keep us all updated!

Smallone

Awards