Proposed cutter: TRN, ZOL, T3, Albuterol.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a hormonal cut starting sometime in late-march, after I test Rebound Reloaded by Designer Suppelements for about 30 days, starting... Soon, whenever I receive the stuff.

Anyways, after some pretty thorough research, I have decided that I will be running TRN & ZOL, stacked with T3 and albuterol. I will be doing a thyroid PCT along with my HPTA PCT, consisting of l-tyrosine, coleus forskolii and guggulsterones. I might use a product such as Lean System 7 by iSatori, which I know to be good, along with some guggul.

TRN and ZOL lend themselves to CKD or carb-cycling well. They have recomposition properties themselves, being very androgenic. They are also somewhat anabolic. T3 is anabolic in lower dosages, but catabolic in higher doses. Albuterol is proven to be anticatabolic to muscle in humans while being almost as potent as clen at fatburning while providing less sides. It also doesn't destroy heart tissue which clen is known to do.

My plan will be like this:

EDIT: The "FATLOSS" will be run concurrently with the "ANDROGENS" But since the 7on/5off of the FATLOSS supps doesn't match "weeks", I've decided to split the protocol in two, but remember, these will be run concurrently.

FATLOSS
7on: 25-50mcg T3 / 6-9mg Albuterol (Wk1)
5off
7on: 75mcg T3 / 12mg Albuterol
5off
7on: 100mcg T3 / 16mg Albuterol allowing for sides
5off
7on: 100mcg T3 / 16mg Albuterol (Wk6)

ANDROGENS
Wk1: 125mg ZOL
Wk2: 150mg ZOL
WK3: 3.0mg TRN/150mg ZOL
Wk4: 4.5mg TRN
Wk5: 4.5mg TRN
Wk6: 6.0mg TRN

Wk7: Clomid, "PCT", Guggulsterones, L-Tyrosine, Coleus
Wk8: Clomid, "PCT", Guggulsterones, L-Tyrosine, Coleus
Wk9: Clomid, "PCT", Guggulsterones, L-Tyrosine, Coleus
Wk10: "PCT"

Other ancillaries such as a cortisol blocker will be very likely added to PCT. But this gives a general idea of the protocol I am looking at.

Diet-wise, I will be running an average daily deficit of only 500-750 cals [from baseline metabolism, but we know that T3 and albuterol change this greatly], MAYBE 1000 in the last 7 days, as even though this is a cutter, I don't believe in putting the body into starvation mode. [EDIT: I will not be cycling carbs or calories, since the cycled addition of the T3/Alb already creates a hi/lo deficit effect]

What do y'all think? Good, bad, ugly? This guy wants to know.

Thanks

Last edited:
bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
*subscribed*

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm running something similar in a week. I don't know if I agree with the 7/5off strategy, but I'm interested to see how it works out for you. Also, if you're running t3 your body won't move into starvation mode, because your reving up your metabolism.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm running something similar in a week. I don't know if I agree with the 7/5off strategy, but I'm interested to see how it works out for you. Also, if you're running t3 your body won't move into starvation mode, because your reving up your metabolism.
You're absolutely right. But then again my calculated deficit is from baseline metabolism. With the T3, it is greater than that, by how much is anyone's guess.

What's your setup like? I'm a little curious. Do you have a thread?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Looks good G-man! I'd run the TRN for all 6 weeks, and probably do the ZOL at the end. That may not be for you and your goals, though

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was wondering about doing that. In the past, prostanozol has made my PCT a difficult experience, CNS-wise. That's why I'm planning on ending with the TRN.

Of course, I do want the greatest anticatabolic drive at the end of the cycle where the fatburners are at their highest. My only question is how much better will the cut be by running it that way... Are we talking about 10% better or 50%... I dunno... :think:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
T3 is anabolic in lower dosages, but catabolic in higher doses. Albuterol is proven to be anticatabolic to muscle in humans while being almost as potent as clen at fatburning while providing less sides. It also doesn't destroy heart tissue which clen is known to do.

My plan will be like this:

FATLOSS
7on: 25-50mcg T3 / 6-9mg Albuterol (Wk1)
5off
7on: 75mcg T3 / 12mg Albuterol
5off
7on: 100mcg T3 / 16mg Albuterol allowing for sides
5off
7on: 100mcg T3 / 16mg Albuterol (Wk6)
I would think that the T3 would only be anabolic in a FED state, caloric deficit would trash the idea of it being anabolic. It will increase the synthesis of CHO, Amino Acid, Lipids. This is why it works well with anabolic steroids.

I have also read that it is prudent to taper doses when coming off, probably more important than tapering up.

Good luck, will be tracking this. I have similar plans with different chemicals.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're absolutely right. But then again my calculated deficit is from baseline metabolism. With the T3, it is greater than that, by how much is anyone's guess.

What's your setup like? I'm a little curious. Do you have a thread?
I'll be starting a thread next week. I'm not a huge fan of logs, but I'm doing this because of the lack of T3 information on this board.

Most of what I know about thyroid hormones comes from the great mind of Dr.D. He has some very valuable posts on this subject, and while it is probably a lot of work, I really suggest searching through his posts to find them.

Unfortunately, you really won't know the level of kcals your body is burning with t3. It's best to use the old scale and tape measure and see how it's effecting you. It's one of those things you will have to see how your body reacts to. This is also why the use of androgens is needed, because most likely you will be burning way more kcals then you are consuming (which is the idea)

My setup is based much off what I've read from DrD. The thyroid is a very 'dumb' organ. It doesn't react very fast, and this is why I don't think 7on/5off will work that well. One week really isn't enough time for the thyroid to realize it needs to kick back on. From my experience with Trimax, the thyroid would jumpstart back in high gear around day 7, and slowly build up over 3 weeks.

My setup will be assisted with AAS and will taper up from 25mcg to 100mcg and back to 25mcg over a 6 week period. I'll spend 4 days at 25. 4 days at 50. 4 days at 75, on both the up and down ramping. Of course I may stay at 75mcg if I feel this is the best level for my body.

My best advice is to filter through Dr.Ds posts on this subject, because he has a wealth of knowledge.

good luck

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, ending the cycle with TRN is a great idea, and the last 3 weeks of my run will be with this hormone.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm tapering down because dropping from 100mcg of T3 to nothing will be a big shock to my system. I think tapering off will lead to a more enjoyable experience. Notice I'm only tapering off for just over a week, not the extreme length some people do.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't see the need to taper down with T3 at all. 25mcg is still suppressive, so why do it at all?
The thyroid is slow to respond. Your abrupt stop will leave you with a thyroid output of zilch. Considering half-life of T3 and time it takes for you thyroid to kick back up again, it is possible that for 10-14 days your metabolism will be in the crapper. This is a typical layout that I have seen:
Days 1-4...................25mcg/day
Days 5-8...................50 "
Days 9-12.................75 "
Days 13-16...............100 "
Days 17-20...............75 "
Days 21-24...............50 "
Days 25-28...............25

I have also read that the taper off can be further extended while the taper up can be shortened.

As far as the AAS you are running, I would keep it simple. M-trn was very androgenic in my body so it wouldn't be my first choice.

Prostanazol was very mild for me but had excellent effect on partitioning in caloric deficit.

I personally would run it with Anavar, but I think you have mentioned before that OTC is your preference. I like the idea of an AAS that is more on the anabolic side since the T3 is going to increase protein synthesis. I have not used Halodrol, but if it is anything like OT(which I am currently taking) I would be all over that.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Good point on the steroids. My preference for OTCs stem from the fact that I have stocked up on them, whereas my stockpile from the dark side is nonexistent. I live in Canada so even if it weren't, it still wouldn't be an offence. I just might try something.

I hear you on the thyroid, but since even 25mcg is suppressive... What's a man to do? I'm doing a thyroid PCT, that's all I can think of...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on the thyroid, but since even 25mcg is suppressive... What's a man to do? I'm doing a thyroid PCT, that's all I can think of...
I hear ya. And considering that the suppression is not as extreme as say Test suppression there might only be minimal consequences.

BTW, happy 1000th post

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good point on the steroids. My preference for OTCs stem from the fact that I have stocked up on them, whereas my stockpile from the dark side is nonexistent. I live in Canada so even if it weren't, it still wouldn't be an offence. I just might try something.

From my multiple runs with Trimax, what you do is make damn sure your strict coming off. For me, I'll be running AAS for 7 weeks and T3 only for 6. Ideally I'd like 2 weeks extra of AAS to help cope with the thyroid pct, but with what I'm using that's not going to happen.

The two weeks right after completion, make sure your diet is spot on, and make sure it's not in 'starvation' mode. Eat at maintainance, and up the cardio. I'm going to reduce my workouts to 3x weekly and add in some HIIT in the mid-morning/afternoon to help elevate the metabolism. Honestly, raised calories and solid cardio do wonders for preventing the rebound.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i agree with most here as tapering down might be a smart move with the t3...i would use some test in there ...maybe because i'm a test hore...anyways i like the zol and will be using it in my next cutter...gl..i'll keep an eye

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
So after reading up in the threads mentioned above, I have come to the conclusion that I should adjust my cycle thus:

Wk0: 25mcgT3/6-9mg Alb
Wk1: 50mcgT3/125mg ZOL/12mg Alb
Wk2: 75mcgT3/150mg ZOL
WK3: 75mcgT3/3.0mg TRN/150mg ZOL/12mg Alb
Wk4: 75mcgT3/4.5mg TRN/16mg Alb
Wk5: 75mcgT3/4.5mg TRN
Wk6: 50mcgT3/6.0mg TRN/16mg Alb

Wk7: 25mcgT3/16mg Alb/Clomid/"PCT"
Wk8: Clomid/"PCT"/Guggulsterones/L-Tyrosine/Coleus
Wk9: Clomid/"PCT"/Guggulsterones/L-Tyrosine/Coleus
Wk10: "PCT"/Guggulsterones/L-Tyrosine/Coleus

Thoughts? Advice? Ideas? Comments? :type:

Last edited:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Starting t3 one week early isn't a bad idea at all, though I'd probably just run it until week 6 and stop with your last dose of TRN. I'm not so sure how powerful Alb is to prevent muscle loss, so I don't know if it's a good idea to extend it to the 7th week.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Ok so I think i am copying you. I will be runing the zol/trn along with methoxy-tst shortly as well. I just decided to add in T3 today and am maybe thinking of even alb. I will probably hold off on the alb even though sides are supposedly not as bad as clen, but i have trouble sleeping anyway.

oh and grunt, what do you weigh now?

h19

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm 229½. I thought I was 5'10½", but I measured yesterday at about 5'9½"... Maybe my back problems have made me shorter? A WHOLE inch?

Anyways as you can see from my sig, I'm looking to lose 15-20 lbs of pure flab and build from there. I believe I can come close to that with a good diet, lots of cardio and this cycle. What do you think?

Oh, and I've modified my cycle somewhat. I'll be running clen at reasonable doses during the cycle and saving my albuterol for post cycle therapy. BTW: albuterol has a shorter half-life, which means if you take your last dose in the afternoon, you shouldn't have any trouble sleeping. T3 induces lethargy, so... ;)

This is what I'm looking at now:

Wk1: 25mcgT3/Clenbuterol
Wk2: 50mcgT3/3.0mg TRN/200mg ZOL/Clenbuterol (first 4 days)
Wk3: 75mcgT3/3.0mg TRN/200mg ZOL
Wk4: 100mcgT3/3.0mg TRN/200mg ZOL/Clenbuterol
Wk5: 100mcgT3/4.5mg TRN/200mg ZOL/Clenbuterol
Wk6: 75mcgT3/4.5mg TRN/200mg ZOL
Wk7: 50mcgT3/4.5mg TRN

Wk8: 25mcgT3/16mg Albuterol/Clomid/AX "P.C.T."/Longjack
Wk9: 12.5mcgT3/20mg Albuterol/Clomid/AX "P.C.T."/Longjack/Guggulsterones/Coleus Forskohlii
Wk10: Nolva/AX "P.C.T."/Longjack/PowerFull/Guggulsterones/Coleus Forskohlii
Wk11: Nolva/AX "P.C.T."/Longjack/PowerFull/Guggulsterones/Coleus Forskohlii
Wk12: Nolva/AX "P.C.T."/Longjack/PowerFull

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
How do you plan on dosing your T3 Grunt?

You know I have to take that for medical reasons, low thryoid. You def feel it when you first start. But im on a low dose with synthroid too, pain that I have to take that forever!!!!!!! :(
In case you missed it, IBE offers both T4 and T3 as research chems for a fraction of the script price. And they also have methylcobalamin. Am I a good friend or what? :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In case you missed it, IBE offers both T4 and T3 as research chems for a fraction of the script price. And they also have methylcobalamin. Am I a good friend or what? :)

:) liquid form huh, OMG is it nasty tasting!!!!! Ahhhhhh. Actually my pharmacist said the company making the pill form was sold and they many discontinue it? Im like I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!! How could they do that?

But nice to know I can get it in this form too. Id really like to try Armour thryoid, I cant find it though :(

Yep your a gem of a friend :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was looking at your cycle, thats a whole lotta T3 :) Plan on spending some time in the crapper :)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
:) liquid form huh, OMG is it nasty tasting!!!!! Ahhhhhh. Actually my pharmacist said the company making the pill form was sold and they many discontinue it? Im like I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!! How could they do that?

But nice to know I can get it in this form too. Id really like to try Armour thryoid, I cant find it though :(

Yep your a gem of a friend :)
Actually, I was expecting a terrible terrible taste. Not bad at all, just a bit spicy, sweet and chemical, but nothing horrible. I've had cough syrups with much worse taste. Plus, 25mcg is only 0.25ml, which is nothing.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Heh, how's I miss this one? Must have been sitting on the crapper myself from all these metabolism boosters & non hormonal extracts & such.

Anyhoo, good luck. I'll be watchin ;), you keep a great log.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Fatass Pics!

Allright, so... This is what I'm working with here.

Bear in mind, I have low testosterone, so cutting naturally puts me in a very catabolic state, and that is the reason I'll be going with the Clen / T3.

My goals for this cycle are:

1. Lose 15lbs of fat. 20lbs would be great.
2. Gain some strength. It would be good to be able to bench 315 x 8 after post cycle therapy is done. I have done 315 x 4 on cycle before.

These pictures aren't of good visual quality either. No matter, what little bit of definition there is might not show up even if they were of better quality for all I know. It's not that bad: When in the right lighting, not only do I see the Y shaped split in my quads, but the rectus femoris shows its own split, in JUST THE RIGHT LIGHTING. Bear in mind, I'm not sucking my gut in or anything like that. These are BEFORES, after all. ;)

Well, I'm warning you, it isn't pretty.

Even if you like seeing breasts on a man.

So, you've been warned.

Allright,

you

asked

for

it.

The

Pictures

are

just

below

this

text

here.

OMFG I told you so!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Measurements

bodyweight 225.5
left forearm 14.25
left upper arm 18.00
left deltoid 19.875
around bellybutton 35.50
left thigh 27.00
left calf 18.00

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (yesterday): Delts, Traps & Calves

WORKOUT
Upright Rowing 165x5 165x5 175x3
Dumbell Military Press 70x8 75x3 75x4
Bent-Over Laterals 50x8 55x5 60x3
Barbell Front Raise (6s TUT) 35x8 35x7 30x7
Dumbell Shrug (6s TUT) 115x8 110x7 105x6
Calf Raise 300x20 300x13

Bodyweight 225.5

Aerobics: Treadmill, 15% incline @ 3.8 Km/h - 30 minutes

Other exercise: Bicycle ride, 30 minutes

CYCLE DOSAGES
T3: 12.5mcg
Clen: 34mcg

SIDES & HEALTH NOTES
I feel both the T3 and the clen. T3 is nice, but clen reduces the steadiness of my hands. Not shaky yet but headed there.

Waking body temperature, 36.5 C

CALORIES
2,685 (34% fat, 29% carbs, 37% protein = 245g)

OBSERVATIONS
The diet will probably be a little bit off for a bit since I ran out of protein powder. I will attempt to make up for the protein without making the calories go sky-high, but a compromise needs to be made. It's on its way, but shipping is so very slow, there's no telling when it will get here.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Rest

CYCLE DOSAGES
T3: 12.5 mcg
Clen: 40 mcg
Prostanozol: 100mg

SIDES & HEALTH NOTES
I slept one hour last night when something interesting happened at the last minute and required every bit of my attention for 11 hours straight.

I feel that it takes guts for anyone to take more than this amount of clen. I don't feel very good although this might be attributable to lack of sleep as much as the clen. Drinking a cup of coffee overnight is something I never do anymore.

Still, because my heart seems to beat according to an arcane fractal algorythm, clen doesn't make me feel good. I'm wondering if I would still get some benefit from it by staying at very low dosages. 40mcg felt like a lot. I'm looking at 40mcg again tomorrow, then raising it slightly to 50 or 60mcg. I am still unconvinced I will use clen for any significant part of this cycle. I want to, but there is a downside to it.

CALORIES
2,459 (29% fat, 39% carbs, 31% protein = 194g)

OBSERVATIONS
I decided to jump the gun on the prostanozol. Big surprise. Today I made my daily dosage spreadsheet, planning the doses for every day, and realized that out of my bottle of mega-zol and my two 60ct prostanozol, I'd have about 15 capsules left. So instead of that, I went ahead and split the doses among the earlier days since I want to end the ZOL before the rest of the cycle.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SEE, I hate CLEN... be careful, as Glen, had a near death experience with Clen. I can only use clen trans-d, maybe an option BRO?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
SEE, I hate CLEN... be careful, as Glen, had a near death experience with Clen. I can only use clen trans-d, maybe an option BRO?
Actually it is an option. I have been trying to make it happen, but I have a problem with that particular option. Lipoderm is illegal in Canada, so I can't use that as a transdermal carrier. A good bro sent me some DMSO, and I thank him for that nice gift, but it is DMSO of the smelly kind. USP grade DMSO isn't supposed to have any smell at all, and of course I do not need to carry a bad body odour around me. At all. As a therapist, I cannot afford to smell like a rhino pissed on me or something.

So I'm kinda short the carrier here... And I don't think rubbing the clen solution on my belly would work... What's a man to do?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Back & Biceps

WORKOUT
Dumbell Rowing 125x10 135x6 135x4
Wide-Grip Chin-Up 7 5 4
Body Rowing (6s TUT) 8 8 8
Reverse Hyperextension 40x8 40x8 40x8
EZ Bar curl 103x6 123x4
Concentration curl (6s TUT) 30x8 30x8

Workout duration: 50 minutes

Aerobics: Elliptical, 30 minutes, 415 calories

Other exercise: bicycle ride, 30 minutes

Bodyweight 224 (-1.5) :)

CYCLE DOSAGES
T3: 12.5 mcg
Clen: 40 mcg
Prostanozol: 150mg

SIDES & HEALTH NOTES
Headache, short fuse.

BP @ 1PM: 140/81. :blink:

I had taken it a few days prior to starting the cycle and I was very pleased with 122/68. :wtf: Must be the clen?

I forgot to mention that I am taking ancillaries for this cycle. I take celery seed extract, hawthorne berry, rhodiola rosea, 5-htp, potassium and grapeseed extract.

CALORIES
3,124 (49% fat, 24% carbs, 27% protein = 206g)

OBSERVATIONS
I hate clen, but it seems to cut my appetite and boost me up for my workouts, big time. I don't feel so good on it except in movement, where it suddenly just feels RIGHT to be exerting myself. That's 40mcg. Gonna dose 50mcg today.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The rise in bp is def the combo of all 3... Just be cognizant of that when exerting yourself, as you dont want to wake up with a weight on top of you... I will be emailing you some stuff.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Chest & Triceps.

WORKOUT
Flat Barbell Bench Press 245x9 265x5 275x2
Incline Dumbell Press 95x7 95x5 95x3
Cable crossover (6s TUT) 65x8 70x8 70x8
Incline Dumbell Flye (6s TUT) 35x8 35x8 35x8
Close-Grip Bench 175x8 195x5 205x3
Reverse-Grip Cable Extension (6s TUT) 65x8 70x8

Workout duration: 60 minutes

Aerobics: Treadmill 15% incline, 4.0 Km/h, 425 calories

Other exercise: Bicycle ride, 45 minutes

Bodyweight 224

CYCLE DOSAGES
T3: 12.5mcg
Clen: 50mcg

SIDES & HEALTH NOTES
Clen is destroying my workouts. After the second set of bench, my workout was shot to sh|t. Bleh. Cardio went great though. I think I'm down with trying the clen transdermally with just DMSO as the carrier. Wish me luck.

BP: 143/80
Waking body temp: 36.4 C

CALORIES
4,157 :blink: (34% fat, 41% carbs, 26% protein=261g) :eek:

OBSERVATIONS
A lady came over and ordered pizza. Workout was terrible. Don't feel the prostanozol yet. The T3/clen is making me sweat a lot already. I will not dose clen tomorrow, I'm sick of it already. Maybe never again.

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Rest

CYCLE DOSAGES
T3: 25mcg
DROPPED CLEN FOR NOW

SIDES & HEALTH NOTES
Feel a little bit better. Less headaches, which were minor to begin with, but I was at only 50mcg of clen.

Waking body temp: 36.4 C

CALORIES
3,198 (24% fat, 38% carbs, 37% protein = 314g)

OBSERVATIONS
Nothing new to report. Should have gone to the gym but got busy and it didn't happen. Will train tomorrow and Sunday and take monday off since the gym is closed. I'm going to be increasing my workout frequency. Right now I'm 2on/1off, and I plan on going 3on/1off and even 4on/1off pretty soon, gear helping.

Last edited:
Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good deal Grunt, still no luck on verifying the DMSO, no one will smell it for me to make sure it does not smell. Is penetrate illegal there?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Penetrate is systematic. Lemelange has DMSO.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, thanx BP, I learn something new everyday...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Legs

WORKOUT
ATG Squat 225x12 225x10 225x4
Sissy Squat 5x8 5x8 0x8
SLDL Toes Raised 185x8 195x8 195x8
Leg Curl (6s TUT) 85x8 90x8
Leg Extension (6s TUT) 90x8 100x8
Standing Calf Raise (6s TUT) 300x20 300x15

Workout duration: 60 minutes

Aerobics: Recumbent bike, 30 minutes @ 17.5 MpH

Other exercises: bicycle ride, 30 minutes

Bodyweight 222 :blink: (-3.5)

CYCLE DOSAGES
T3: 38mcg

SIDES & HEALTH NOTES
BP: 132/80

Waking body temp: 36.3 C

CALORIES
3,340 (35% fat, 29% carbs, 36% protein = 306g)

OBSERVATIONS
T3 feels GOOD. Lost 3.5 pounds in 4 days? That seems incredible. Yet I am leaner. Clen might not feel good at all, but the T3 & Clen is such a great fatloss combo that I don't see myself stopping the clen after all. Will attempt trandsermal application of 10% DMSO 90% clen solution (36mcg active) tomorrow. See how that goes. I may just get back on the oral @ 40mcg though. Worthy of note is the fact that my BP is also lower now that I dropped the clen.

Other than that, the workout went well. Squats were OK except for the last set, something happened on the 4th rep and some knee pain was felt, so I just re-racked it and called it done.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thought I'd let you know I'm 'peeping' your log as the OG's say. And my, my Grunt, you have three stars you commie bastard!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Arms & Abs

WORKOUT
Close-Grip Bench Extension 205x8 215x5 225x3
Kick-Back 55x5 60x4
Overhead DB Extension (6s TUT) 30x7 25x6
Dumbell Curl Seated 55x8 60x5 65x3
Supinated Concentration Curl (6s TUT) 30x8 30x7
Ball Crunch 15 12
Reverse Crunch 10 8

Workout duration: 50 minutes

Aerobics: Treadmill, 15% incline, 4.2 Km/H, 30 minutes = 422 cals

Other exercise: Bicycle ride, 30 minutes

Bodyweight 219.5 -6 lbs in a week! :woohoo:

CYCLE DOSAGES
T3: 38mcg
Prostanozol: 200mg
Clen: 36mg transdermal attempt

SIDES & HEALTH NOTES
Some lethargy is being experienced since upping the T3 to 38mcg.

WBT: 36.2 C

CALORIES
3,195 (34%fat, 29%carbs, 37%protein=304g)

OBSERVATIONS
Needless to say, my current weight progression is making me pretty ecstatic. 6 lbs in a week is more than I was hoping to achieve, and this with only low doses of both T3 and clen on the days that I dose it.

On the topic of Clen, a great guy sent me some USP DMSO, with which I attempted to administer the clen transdermally in a 90% clen solution, 10% DMSO mix. 4ml of this mix was applied, good for 36mcg of clen. No effect was felt, and none was expected either.

Tomorrow is scheduled for a 50mcg T3 dose as well as the beginning of Methoxy-TRN. I will not attempt to administer the clen since I have a lecture to give and it wouldn't be right to shake like a leaf in the wind.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have all your minor headache issues subsided Grunt? I imagine they were just a symptom of your elevtaed BP that one day.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Have all your minor headache issues subsided Grunt?
They did untill you posted here again.!:duel:

Had to give ya one more before I hit the crack pipe er uh hit the sack. :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6lbs in a week WOW, I am glad someone found DMSO that did not smell like litter box. Good log as usual.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Have all your minor headache issues subsided Grunt? I imagine they were just a symptom of your elevtaed BP that one day.
They have diminished but a trace remains. Actually, I think part of the headache means my contact lenses need changin. ;) But most of it was clearly from the clen. Today I am wearing glasses and still have a little bit of a headache. A truly minor thing, so I am ascribing it to the T3 since prostanozol never did this to me before, although it's my first time running 200mg of the stuff. And let me tell you: 200mg seems just a right dosage. I should get me a pound of the active, I so love the stuff.

They did untill you posted here again.!:duel:

Had to give ya one more before I hit the crack pipe er uh hit the sack. :)
Is that how you get your ripped-ness? No matter, watch out, I'mma join you in the veiny-abs zone pretty soon! :woohoo:

6lbs in a week WOW, I am glad someone found DMSO that did not smell like litter box. Good log as usual.
Yeh man I sorta can't believe it. That was on:
3 days @ 12.5mcg T3 & 30-40mcg Clen
2 days @ 25 mcg T3 & 40-50mcg Clen
1 Day @ 38 mcg T3
1 Day @ 38 mcg T3 & 36 mcg clen transdermal (maybe)

And from the above information, I cannot for the life of me imagine anyone needing to run 100mcg T3 and 140mcg Clen. Do people have goals of dropping 20lbs of fat per WEEK? :think:

Anyways I'm thinking I'll probably stick around the 50mcg level for T3 and run clen in whatever amounts (transdermally) are side-free.

BTW: I enjoy your comments in my log, you 3 :drunk: