Finally: My Winter Cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Quick Note: I think I discovered the source of the back pumps...the 1,4. It could just be a coincidence, but I've been scaling my dose back to 1.2g per day, down from 1.8. Back pumps steadily diminished. I'm moving right now, and my back hasn't even been bothering me
    Ahaa! I know as much as what you taught me about them but....Ahaa! It was a lucky guess. There you go man, keep on rollin.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I haven't been able to check in for a while because I just moved and my internet was down.

I had a great back workout today. Strength is still great. Thank you M-TRN! Unfortunately, between the move, the holiday, and two other parties I had to go to, my diet went to **** over the last few days, culminating in me eating a pint and a half of Ben n' Jerry's ice cream [yes, I was stoned ]

Even with the grotesque cheating, my weight dropped back to 201. I think this is from moving, as I did almost everything myself, going from a 3rd floor in one building to a 2nd floor in another.

I am gonna really crank the cals this week and try to hit 205 before this is all done.

I'm back on it 100%, and will stay this way, with very minor exception, until my B-Day in July. I only have a few days left on this cycle, and then it is into PCT. I have a feeling PCT will go well. Shutdown seems to be pretty minimal, I'll be using Oratropin for about 20 days of PCT, and I have some goodies to maintain as much as possible.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Re: Finally: My Winter Cycle...PCT Plans

I have tons of PCT goodies already, but I have not settled on a PCT arrangement. I was originally going to do the inverse SERM/ATD PCT, but I think I will try something different, b/c I want to run the NHA stack when I start cutting, once PCT is over.

I'm thinking I will use Clomid to get things started, with a 300mg frontload. I'll stick with the Clomid for the first 2 weeks (I need to reread the dosing info). At that point I think I might switch to Nolva for the last 2-3 weeks, also adding 25-50mg of RXT/AX PCT.

I will also be taking Retain, DHEA, USP Powerfull, and some other goodies that I've been taking throughout the cycle (ALA, Hawthorne Berry, Policosanol, Celery Seed Extract, Sesathin). I also consume about 45 g of fat from EVOO daily, and will continue that throughout.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.65%

Looks good man.

What kind of end-cycle result stats will you be posting up?
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Total weight gained will not be anything too dramatic, but I have leaned out considerably. My abs were popping through pretty well, but I'm hoping I didn't totally destroy that with the binging.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

Beowulf, would you give me your honest opinion of the pros/cons of 1,4-andro you might have expeienced on this cycle (backpumps noted).

I'm in the same situation your in, 4 bottles and I don't want to loose them. I've read your log & am looking to start next week. A lot of very good information.

At any rate, any feedback on the 1,4- andor would be greatly appreciated.

Joe
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph L 28832
    Beowulf, would you give me your honest opinion of the pros/cons of 1,4-andro you might have expeienced on this cycle (backpumps noted).

I'm in the same situation your in, 4 bottles and I don't want to loose them. I've read your log & am looking to start next week. A lot of very good information.

At any rate, any feedback on the 1,4- andor would be greatly appreciated.

Joe
    Honestly, I can't say that I've noticed much from it, other than the back pumps. Maybe it is just me. I do recall that right before the first ban I read a lot of positive comments about 1,4. I stocked up, at which point it seemed like I was finding nothing but bad reviews.

I honestly don't think I noticed much from it, but the only way to know for yourself is to try it, especially if you run it without the everything I put in my cycle. If you have 1,4 and some 4AD transdermal, you should get a pretty good sense of its efficacy.

I have leaned out considerable while on this cycle, and that is one of Boldenone's purported properties. However, people have been noticing the same from HD-50 and M-TRN, so again, it is hard to say. I assume it was doing something, b/c it was giving me back pumps. I'd suggest dosing between 1 and 1.2g, which just happened to be the dose I planned on running throughout. I should have stuck to my initial plan

I hope my ambiguous answers help. Good luck, bro. Let me know how it turns out for you.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Just got back from doing a delt workout, and I have some great things to report.

I had a PR on DB shoulder presses: 85x7

I jumped on the scale and I am weighing 205.0

I'm guessing that the drop to around 200 was just a typical fluctuation, as all other weigh-ins for
    the last weeks have been headed in the 205 direction. Again,
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Honestly, I can't say that I've noticed much from it, other than the back pumps. Maybe it is just me. I do recall that right before the first ban I read a lot of positive comments about 1,4. I stocked up, at which point it seemed like I was finding nothing but bad reviews.

I honestly don't think I noticed much from it, but the only way to know for yourself is to try it, especially if you run it without the everything I put in my cycle. If you have 1,4 and some 4AD transdermal, you should get a pretty good sense of its efficacy.

I have leaned out considerable while on this cycle, and that is one of Boldenone's purported properties. However, people have been noticing the same from HD-50 and M-TRN, so again, it is hard to say. I assume it was doing something, b/c it was giving me back pumps. I'd suggest dosing between 1 and 1.2g, which just happened to be the dose I planned on running throughout. I should have stuck to my initial plan

I hope my ambiguous answers help. Good luck, bro. Let me know how it turns out for you.

Yes it does, I appreciate your response, it does seam difficult to give a true opinion on it with the addeditions to the stack.
    I beleive I will attempt your origional plan (only b/c I have the SD on hand & not the HD-50)
    However, next Wednesday=showtime!
    good job on the 205.
    Joe
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

UPDATE: 206.0

This is a 12lb. gain since the beginning, but it is actually more than that, because I have absolutely, undoubtedly leaned out quite a bit. Of course, it isn't all muscle, and the only thing that matters is what remains at the end of PCT, when I'm ready to start cutting. I probably need to drop 10-15lbs of fat. When I cut with Bobo last year, I dropped 14lbs. in 2 months. I will be leaner when I start cutting than I was then, but my goal is to get a few % lower than I was last year.

I think the Oratropin is probably kicking in. I've been bumping cals bit by bit, but I've now done over 20 doses of OT, so it should be kicking in. I've been taking OT about 5 times per week. IBE told me on the phone (and I've read many times) that serum levels are elevated for 48 hours, so I've been doing this to draw it out a bit. I just have a bit of 4AD left. Once it is gone, I'll start PCT. Probably Monday or Tuesday. I'm gonna start Retain tonight, and run it throughout. I may add some clen toward the end of PCT, once the Oratropin runs out, in order to stave off fat gain (a la Milwood).

My workout today kinda sucked. I did legs again, and as I was warming up on squats, at about 185x7 the pumps started kicking in. I did my hack squat trick, slow reps, bottoming out the machine. This hammered my legs, but I would like more variety. I couldn't even do leg press; the pumps were still in full effect; so I finished off with leg extensions and leg curls.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

BTW, I'm thinking I might keep a cutting journal. It makes it much easier to stay on track and is a great tool to reflect on what you could have done differently.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique my winter cycle
    By Lukef2000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 04:56 AM
  2. Finally, my first cycle sus/tren
    By nixplode in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:31 PM
  3. my winter cycle
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8