Finally: My Winter Cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I was short on time, so I had to fly through a shoulder workout. I started with Arnold's, and worked up to 60x10 w/ slow rep speed. Pretty good considering little rest. Then I supersetted upright rows and db shrugs. Then I hit the Hammer Delt Press machine (2nd time ever), and I worked up to 180x10 in my last set. Immediately after my last set I did a triple drop on DB Lat Raises: 30x8/20x10/15x8.

My shoulder's were so pumped that I literally could not put my seatbelt on. Not bad for a 25 minute workout.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%

sometimes the sessions with time constraints turn out to be the best.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

I started getting some annoying back pumps today. I worked out at my school, so I didn't take my normal blast of taurine pre-wo. Today was the first day it really hit badly, and it was also the last day of the HD-50. I think this means that taurine should be on hand for anyone who plans to run this stuff, b/c when I didn't take it, the pumps kicked in. It was especially annoying b/c I was doing squats and deads. I could barely move after :
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

How does Taurine help with back pumps? I thought it was good for muscle contraction/ cramps. Any insight would be great. Nice Log Beo
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Sea223
    How does Taurine help with back pumps? I thought it was good for muscle contraction/ cramps. Any insight would be great. Nice Log Beo
    I don't understand the mechanism by which it works, but I have felt it working.

Mental???
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

My camera is not working, so I took these with my phone...hence the quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%

that's a drastic improvement from your avy bro.. nice work so far.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.66%

Added a lot of muscle, that's obvious. Good work.
  9. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.73%

What a fat ass! JK, lookin good bro!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Definetly looking thicker good work.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

I just picked up the Oratropin from the P.O., and took my first dose. I can't wait till this stuff starts to kick in
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

I just got home from the gym; trained chest. I didn't push any incredible weights, I kept my reps slow, and it felt great. My delts and chest were so pumped I could hardly put my jacket on

I stepped on the scale and...202.2lbs

After languishing at 199 for so long, I just had a great leap forward

I don't think this could have anything to do with the OT on only the 2nd day. I've been steadily bumping cals, and the 4derm should really be kicking in right about now...

...speaking of which: When I used Dermabolics 4derm and Norderm before, I never had any sort of issues with irritation, etc. This time around, when I apply to upper arms and sides it burns. When I shower (many hours after application), it gets itchy as hell. At first, I was worried that it might be gone bad or something, but it is definitely working, as evidenced by my omnipresent wood...(come home to me wifey...).

I think that is about it. I'm gonna add in the M-TRN in about a week, and run that with this stack until I run out of 4derm. I have 3 bottles, and I'm running about 600mg/day, so I probably have around 2 days left.

When wifey gets home, I'll have her take a back pic and a front double bi. That'll be to silence the fat ass comment (cough...go to hell BPMartyr...cough, cough)
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I stepped on the scale and...202.2lbs

Good to hear bro.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.66%

Congrats on breaking 200 man, we know you'd been working on that for a good while. You're getting big... and there's no turning back!
  15. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    That'll be to silence the fat ass comment (cough...go to hell BPMartyr...cough, cough)
    "Incoming!"

"MEDIC!"

"He got me doc"
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Today's workout was a bit short b/c I have a hectic week. I did pullups 2x10, then strapped on a 35lb. plate and got 2x6. Next I hit T-Bar Rows, working my way up to 140x10...115x6...90x5 (3-Drop). This set kicked my ass. Then I just hit up a couple of sets of machine lat PD. I think it is a Hammer Strength machine, and the motion is really part PD and part row. I finished it off with an anonymous exercise, kneeling in the cable X for a hybrid type of PD. I was toast and headed home.

Back pumps are still in effect. I don't know if this is from the HD-50. Maybe Halo has a long half-life. Definitely annoying. I've also been getting frequent heartburn, which I have read can be a side of AAS.
    I resisted the urge to step on the scale again. Too much and I'll just go crazy.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.25%

how tall are you?
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

6'
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.66%

Hey for the hearburn Beowulf, just have some organic apple cider vinegar ED on an empty stomach. A couple tablespoons in a half-glass of water should do. Will fix you up in a couple days. Grunt Guarantees.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%

bump that. I love me some Apple Cider Vinegar "with mother". oooo yeah. Good call Grunt
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Thanks for the idea w/ Apple Cider Vinegar. I actually bought some recently for it's glucose disposal properties. I was actually a bit "backed up" at the time, and I'm wondering if that had something to do with it, b/c I've felt fine since that passed.

Does anyone know if there is a correlation between dairy products and constipation? I think I remember reading reference to that consequence of too much dairy, and my dairy intake had been very high--3 cups of CC and 1/4-5/8 gallons of skim milk.

I've had a hectic week, and I missed a workout and a couple of meals. I had a great arm workout yesterday, and I'm gonna hit legs in a little while

I started the M-TRN yesterday, and I dropped the Max LMG. Definite overkill. I'm wondering if I should maybe add the M-TST to this stack.
    It would basically be like:
    Test: 4ad and TST
    EQ: 1,4Andro
    Tren: M-TRN
    Should be nice with the Oratropin!
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The peptides in milk are enclosed in the proteins we all love: casein, lactalbumin, beta-lactaglobulin and lactoferrin. Unfortunately some of the milk's peptides can remain largely undigested in digestive tract, which has a sedative effect on your bowels leaving you backed up brutha..Down the milk, up the fruits for three or four days and your pipes should clear right up.
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Thanks, Mullet

BTW, I never included my Test labs. They came out @ 701 (249-827).
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

I just got back from a leg workout, and I am friggin' annoyed I am getting ridiculous back pumps. I started off with squats, and worked up to 225x15 (ass to ankles). I had to quit there b/c the pumps were kicking in. So I moved over to leg press. I began at 4plates/side, a pretty easy starting point. By the 7th rep I had to quit :

I moved on to hack squats. I warmed up with 1 plate/side, and got through 10. I had to quit b/c of the pumps.

I finally did some walking DB lunges so that the workout wouldn't be a complete waste. I was able to do a few slow, high rep sets with light DBs. I finished with a couple of Leg Curl/Leg Extension supersets, and I called it quits.

I took about 10g of taurine before the gym. I guess I need to start including some Potassium, and anything else that people can reccommend. Weird thing is, I've been off the HD-50 for about 10 days. I've never heard of 1,4Andro or 4AD giving back pumps. I just started the M-TRN, so I doubt it is from that.
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What's up B? Are you taking anything like Citrulline Malate or anything like an NO product? I took Citrulline before a leg work out on SD and I could barely walk from it. The pump was unreal and not nessesary at all. I also found out I am never taking PP and Finigenx together again because when I hit 30 mg and around 21 ml I was not a happy guy at all. Anxious as hell. I don't know anything about 1,4 andro or 4ad for that matter. I was weened on SD. Try Celery seed? Are you going to give that bulk Baet that Custom has a go during Pct? I'm doing PP/SD here soon and all the goods(support supps.) are arriving shortly.
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    What's up B? Are you taking anything like Citrulline Malate or anything like an NO product? I took Citrulline before a leg work out on SD and I could barely walk from it. The pump was unreal and not nessesary at all. I also found out I am never taking PP and Finigenx together again because when I hit 30 mg and around 21 ml I was not a happy guy at all. Anxious as hell. I don't know anything about 1,4 andro or 4ad for that matter. I was weened on SD. Try Celery seed? Are you going to give that bulk Baet that Custom has a go during Pct? I'm doing PP/SD here soon and all the goods(support supps.) are arriving shortly.
    1,4 Andro is the PH to Boldenone. I have heard that Boldenone can cause painful pumps with more endurance oriented activities, but I hardly think a couple of sets of squats constitute an endurance feat.

4AD is the PH to Test, so it is basically like being on a fairly low-medium dose of test.

I'm already taking Celery Seed, Hawthorne Berry, Policosanol, Sesathin and ALA for safety purposes. I have a couple of bottles of AX Retain to use in PCT.

I have tons of PCT products at my disposal. I was going to run Dr. D's Inverse Serm/ATD PCT, but I think I might go with Clomid for 1-15 and Nolva for 16-30, and DHT throughout. ..and about 20 Days worth of Oratropin. This would followed by a month on the NHA Stack with double dose Activate.
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would hope running different compounds together would be beneficial, but sometimes I wonder if they don't complicate matters when combined. I saw no real weight jumps while on PP/Finigenx but I did lean out and strength was amazing and no back pumps. I may have gained 4 lbs? I'm still a big fan of SD solo. Your running the M-TRN so why not drop the 1,4 andro and keep on with the 4ad?
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    I would hope running different compounds together would be beneficial, but sometimes I wonder if they don't complicate matters when combined. I saw no real weight jumps while on PP/Finigenx but I did lean out and strength was amazing and no back pumps. I may have gained 4 lbs? I'm still a big fan of SD solo. Your running the M-TRN so why not drop the 1,4 andro and keep on with the 4ad?
    B/C for 1,4 to do anything, you need to take a high dose for a long time. The amount of 1,4 I have left would be useless for another cycle. If I quit it, I'd just throw it away.
  29. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Gotcha
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Just got back from the gym. I didn't weigh in today, but my strength is definitely climbing. I've only been on the M-TRN for a few days, so I'm guessing the surge is probably from the 4AD.

I hit 225x3 on incline today. I know that is not much for a lot of you, but I'm still a little guy. I probably could have done this, or something close to it, a while ago, but I usually don't have a good spotter. Today I had a great spotter so I was confident enough to try.
  31. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good job brutha!...A PR is PR, doesn't matter what the weight is
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

Nice job bro!! I think you should add the TST. Have you givin it anymore thought?
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Nice job bro!! I think you should add the TST. Have you givin it anymore thought?
    Yeah, I'm thinking I'll stick with the plan for this week, hopefully get bloodwork, and then make the decision based on the results of the bloodwork. TST is basically untested. I asked Bioscience for bloodwork, but they haven't responded, so i don't want to jump right into it assuming that it is not too hepatoxic.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.93%

Yeah that's a great idea- A lot of people would just throw it in as soon as they got it. Nice log so far how's your BP right now/other sides. Do you check it ED?
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Quick Update

I haven't had any free time lately, so I haven't been updating. I don't have time to get bloodwork, so I guess I'll leave the TST out of it. I was getting a bit frustrated that my weight has not continued increasing, until I realized in the mirror that I've leaned out considerably. I have a long way to go for great abs, but I can see the top 4, which is much better than where I was a few days ago. I also look fuller, harder and bigger everywhere

I have about 15 days left until I'll start PCT. This has been a fun one! I just wish I had more time to focus 100% on diet and training. I certainly haven't neglected either at all, but I could be more obsessive than I have been. I can find the time for adding a 7th meal, I'm gonna try to kick up the cals 400-500
    for the remainder of the cycle.
  36. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Yeah that's a great idea- A lot of people would just throw it in as soon as they got it. Nice log so far how's your BP right now/other sides. Do you check it ED?
    I haven't checked BP in a couple of weeks, but it was fine then. This may be an ignorant comment, but I can feel when my BP gets high. I don't feel that at all. I'm also taking Hawthorne Berry and Celery Seed.
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%

Maybe as opposed to finding time for another meal, you could make do with what you have and add an extra 100 calories to your already existent ones...I know that may not be an option but on heavy work/class days that's what I have to do...
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Maybe as opposed to finding time for another meal, you could make do with what you have and add an extra 100 calories to your already existent ones...I know that may not be an option but on heavy work/class days that's what I have to do...
    Time dependent, I'll alternate between 7 meals or 6 larger ones. I hate getting too full and bloated, so I'd rather eat less more often.

I just did a fairly light leg session. I'm still feeling those back pumps. Friggin' annoying. I just did hack squats today, bottoming out the machine with very long TUT. Then I did Leg Curls and Extensions. Not my ideal workout, but I was able to push it pretty hard. Squats are definitely out of the question right now

Other than that, all is good.

BTW, if you haven't yet, check out my ice cream recipe
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

I haven't had a chance to update in a few days, so here we go.

I was still feeling the back pumps over the weekend, so for legs I just did tons of sets of hack squats, bottoming out the machine with very slow reps and light weight. This destroyed my legs, w/o putting any strain on my back.

Yesterday, I had a kick-ass chest workout. I'm sure this sounds laughable to some, but it was good for me. Sets looked like this:
    45x15
    55x15
    65x12
    75x10
    85x8
    95x8
    I kept all reps strict and slow. After that I just went by feel, doing Dips for 3x20, Hammer Strength Incline 3x140x12. I finished it up with a drop set on the pec deck. Good stuff.

I also jumped on the scale and was up to 203.5 Veddy nice, especially since my abs are not completely obsured by blubber.
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%

Quick Note: I think I discovered the source of the back pumps...the 1,4. It could just be a coincidence, but I've been scaling my dose back to 1.2g per day, down from 1.8. Back pumps steadily diminished. I'm moving right now, and my back hasn't even been bothering me

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique my winter cycle
    By Lukef2000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 04:56 AM
  2. Finally, my first cycle sus/tren
    By nixplode in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:31 PM
  3. my winter cycle
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8