Finally: My Winter Cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. That's cool, I think probably in Sep-Dec, being as I am 170 right now and right in the middle of a pretty decent natty bulk and want to be 180 when I do my first cycle. I know that is pretty light, but I have always been pretty lean, so 180 for me at 5'10 and 9% is pretty decent. Anyway, what do you think of a 4 weeker with TRN throughout and SD the last three weeks?

2. Check out Ryan's bloodwork again. TRN isn't as bad as people expected, but it does do some damage. I'm thinking you'd probably be better off stacking w/ a non-methyl. Why not go with TST?

There just isn't really much known about TRN (or TST for that matter). We do know that SD seriously messes up some people's lipids, etc. But who knows, the SD/TRN might be great. Although your libido will probably suffer.

Just a thought: on my first 2 mild cycles, my gains were pretty dramatic, and I ate like a beast. I think I actually ate too much, b/c I definitely ended up getting fat. I'd suggest increasing cals gradually, not jumping right into 5000 cals/day.
    •   

3. Yeah, usually when I bulk I increase cals by 50, or 75 every other day. Usually from maintenance (around 2700) to upto around 4000. My BMR is 1174, but I am a harsh ecto so I have to stuff my face major. I have always avoided bloat doing it that way, plus I can gain ten pounds and still see my six pack Sorry about jacking your log too, and keep up the hard work.

4. I haven't checked in in a while b/c nothing too dramatic was happening. Jumped on the scale today, and I am at about 199.9lbs. This is great, b/c I am fairly lean. It wasn't obvious for a while, but I think my early experimentation with cals actually paid off. On previous cycles, I would eat so much that I would get fat (though I never realized it until after). I am definitely a bit leaner than when I started, which is great, b/c I am also almost 6lbs heavier.

I started the 4derm on Sunday, and Max LMG @1cap daily. I'll bump that up to 2 this weekend. HD-50 runs out on Thursday. I'll start M-TRN next week. I'll start Oratropin as soon as it arrives I am also picking up some IGF from Crowler, so I may use that first. Not sure yet.

Impressions on HD-50
    Obviously, results have been solid. I guess I would have to say that it falls just behind the expectations I had based on the comments of some other guys who've been running it. It is definitely not a miracle pill, but it is effective.

1,4 Andro: I really don't know if this is doing anything yet. I'm right at 4 weeks on, which is about how long people usually say it takes to kick in. I have not noticed the increase in hunger that so many others have reported, which leads me to believe that the effects have not begun. I'm gonna bump the dose from 1.2 to 1.6g daily.

5. Ya know what's weird Beo..Usually on a bulk I have the same thing as you happen, I do not gain as much weight but I look alot bigger because of how lean I was/am..But this bulk has been really, really weird..All my strength is back to pre-injury levels, I weigh 10lbs more, but I am at least an inch smaller everywhere around and do not look as full...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Ya know what's weird Beo..Usually on a bulk I have the same thing as you happen, I do not gain as much weight but I look alot bigger because of how lean I was/am..But this bulk has been really, really weird..All my strength is back to pre-injury levels, I weigh 10lbs more, but I am at least an inch smaller everywhere around and do not look as full...
    You're right, that is weird

Have you been training w/lower reps? If so, you may not be getting the sarcoplasmic effects, and therefore pumps are decreased and you look/feel smaller. Just a thought.

7. I have been doin a classic 4 sets 6-8 reps scheme, 3-4 exercises each day..I have been doing TUT, but limiting the eccentric to 3-4 seconds, ironically in hopes of getting some pure myofribillar hypertrophy going down..lol....Like for example before I hurt myself my arms were 15.3" and looked like they were going to burst out at 160=161..Now at 170 they are only 14"......I think lots of it may have gone in my legs though

8. I think we should talk more about Beo's experience and less about yours dude. Holy sweet jackmaster deluxe. naaahh.. just messing with you.. kind of.

Beo I don't know how I missed this log.. well i do.. but anyways... Subscrididdlybed....

I've been waiting for a *bulk* Avy update, and not in the gay way either.

9. Subscribed!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I've been waiting for a *bulk* Avy update, in the gay way... .

BTW, something I neglected to mention is that at the end of my back workout yesterday I think my shoulders were so pumped that they were interferring with my set. I was doing the Hammer Lat PD machine (motion is actually between a lat PD and a row). I worked up to 160 per side, but could barely get anything. The only thing stopping me was my mobility. The pumps felt damn good, but this was a bit annoying.
    Last edited by Beowulf; 03-22-2006 at 09:34 PM.

11. I was short on time, so I had to fly through a shoulder workout. I started with Arnold's, and worked up to 60x10 w/ slow rep speed. Pretty good considering little rest. Then I supersetted upright rows and db shrugs. Then I hit the Hammer Delt Press machine (2nd time ever), and I worked up to 180x10 in my last set. Immediately after my last set I did a triple drop on DB Lat Raises: 30x8/20x10/15x8.

My shoulder's were so pumped that I literally could not put my seatbelt on. Not bad for a 25 minute workout.

12. sometimes the sessions with time constraints turn out to be the best.

13. I started getting some annoying back pumps today. I worked out at my school, so I didn't take my normal blast of taurine pre-wo. Today was the first day it really hit badly, and it was also the last day of the HD-50. I think this means that taurine should be on hand for anyone who plans to run this stuff, b/c when I didn't take it, the pumps kicked in. It was especially annoying b/c I was doing squats and deads. I could barely move after :

14. How does Taurine help with back pumps? I thought it was good for muscle contraction/ cramps. Any insight would be great. Nice Log Beo

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sea223
    How does Taurine help with back pumps? I thought it was good for muscle contraction/ cramps. Any insight would be great. Nice Log Beo
    I don't understand the mechanism by which it works, but I have felt it working.

Mental???

16. My camera is not working, so I took these with my phone...hence the quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

17. that's a drastic improvement from your avy bro.. nice work so far.

18. Added a lot of muscle, that's obvious. Good work.

19. What a fat ass! JK, lookin good bro!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

20. Definetly looking thicker good work.

21. I just picked up the Oratropin from the P.O., and took my first dose. I can't wait till this stuff starts to kick in

22. I just got home from the gym; trained chest. I didn't push any incredible weights, I kept my reps slow, and it felt great. My delts and chest were so pumped I could hardly put my jacket on

I stepped on the scale and...202.2lbs

After languishing at 199 for so long, I just had a great leap forward

I don't think this could have anything to do with the OT on only the 2nd day. I've been steadily bumping cals, and the 4derm should really be kicking in right about now...

...speaking of which: When I used Dermabolics 4derm and Norderm before, I never had any sort of issues with irritation, etc. This time around, when I apply to upper arms and sides it burns. When I shower (many hours after application), it gets itchy as hell. At first, I was worried that it might be gone bad or something, but it is definitely working, as evidenced by my omnipresent wood...(come home to me wifey...).

I think that is about it. I'm gonna add in the M-TRN in about a week, and run that with this stack until I run out of 4derm. I have 3 bottles, and I'm running about 600mg/day, so I probably have around 2 days left.

When wifey gets home, I'll have her take a back pic and a front double bi. That'll be to silence the fat ass comment (cough...go to hell BPMartyr...cough, cough)

23. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I stepped on the scale and...202.2lbs

Good to hear bro.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

24. Congrats on breaking 200 man, we know you'd been working on that for a good while. You're getting big... and there's no turning back!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    That'll be to silence the fat ass comment (cough...go to hell BPMartyr...cough, cough)
    "Incoming!"

"MEDIC!"

"He got me doc"
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

26. Today's workout was a bit short b/c I have a hectic week. I did pullups 2x10, then strapped on a 35lb. plate and got 2x6. Next I hit T-Bar Rows, working my way up to 140x10...115x6...90x5 (3-Drop). This set kicked my ass. Then I just hit up a couple of sets of machine lat PD. I think it is a Hammer Strength machine, and the motion is really part PD and part row. I finished it off with an anonymous exercise, kneeling in the cable X for a hybrid type of PD. I was toast and headed home.

Back pumps are still in effect. I don't know if this is from the HD-50. Maybe Halo has a long half-life. Definitely annoying. I've also been getting frequent heartburn, which I have read can be a side of AAS.
    I resisted the urge to step on the scale again. Too much and I'll just go crazy.

27. how tall are you?

28. Hey for the hearburn Beowulf, just have some organic apple cider vinegar ED on an empty stomach. A couple tablespoons in a half-glass of water should do. Will fix you up in a couple days. Grunt Guarantees.

29. bump that. I love me some Apple Cider Vinegar "with mother". oooo yeah. Good call Grunt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique my winter cycle
    By Lukef2000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 04:56 AM
  2. Finally, my first cycle sus/tren
    By nixplode in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:31 PM
  3. my winter cycle
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics