PP/Fini Cycle Log of a Novice

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Just out of curiosity where did you get your nolvadex (tamoxifen) and how much did you pay/dosage? Seems to be outrageously priced at those sites that dont require a prescription.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xaneimas
    Just out of curiosity where did you get your nolvadex (tamoxifen) and how much did you pay/dosage? Seems to be outrageously priced at those sites that dont require a prescription.
    I know PumpingIron already answered this but he was right. "Take a look at the board sponsors...especially the ones that you would think to sell "research chemicals". Make sure you look for Tamoxifen Citrate."

I think I paid $50-$60 or so for 50mL
    •   

3. Tue 3/21

Yesterday everything was shut down because of snow. I had to wait until today to get some final numbers on my BF. Here they are.

Starting weight - 200
    Ending weight - 214

Starting BF - 17.5%
    Ending BF - 15.9%

I'm happy with the results so far! Let's see if I can hold any of them. I'll be doing the BF test again in 4 weeks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Smallone
    Tue 3/21

Yesterday everything was shut down because of snow. I had to wait until today to get some final numbers on my BF. Here they are.

Starting weight - 200
    Ending weight - 214

Starting BF - 17.5%
    Ending BF - 15.9%

I'm happy with the results so far! Let's see if I can hold any of them. I'll be doing the BF test again in 4 weeks.
    Congrats on the results!! Good luck w/ PCT.

I took your advice on researching tamox and I found some from a board sponsor but when I went to the site the tamoxifen citrate in aqueous solution comes with a warning "not intended for use by humans, this product can be harmful if ingested". What is it that I am missing here???? Oh and at this company its $30 for 60mL.

5. Hey smallone, glad things turned out good for you...

BTW, where the **** are you that oyu got snow?
    •   

6. xan--tamoxifen citrate is what you are looking for(aka nolva), it comes in liquid form at most places..it has that warning because it is sold as a "research chem".

7. Quote Originally Posted by schlam_of
    xan--tamoxifen citrate is what you are looking for(aka nolva), it comes in liquid form at most places..it has that warning because it is sold as a "research chem".

Ok cool, I figured that but I just wanted to make sure. I've seen posts suggesting mixing it with OJ. Would everyone agree?

8. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Hey smallone, glad things turned out good for you...

BTW, where the **** are you that oyu got snow?
    Eastern South Dakota. We've had a pretty good winter weather wise but a spring storm rolled through and dumped about 2 feet on us! Most of us with 4 wheel drives could get out but all of the city offices were shut down. Y was closed and that threw me all off! 2 off days in a row?!?!?! I was going nuckin futs!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by xaneimas
    Ok cool, I figured that but I just wanted to make sure. I've seen posts suggesting mixing it with OJ. Would everyone agree?
    Ummmm......actually I personally wouldn't mix it with OJ. It's probably a good option to mix it with but if I'm not mistaken I think OJ is in the high glycemic sugar column. I'd just take it and chase it with water or something else. The stuff I have is flavored 'peppermint' and it's really not that bad just straight. NOTHING like straight olive oil or anything. It comes with a syringe for dosing and I take 1mL, which is 20mg, twice a day right now. At least I hope 1mL is 20mg.....anyways.....I don't have the conversion thing here in front of me but I'm sure pretty sure that's right. Someone PLEASE chime in if it isn't. You'll find that 1mL is not that much solution. When you get your stuff fill the syringe with water and put that in your mouth. It's barely anything really and the nolva isn't really all that bad. If you can get olive oil down then this will be a breeze.

10. Smallone, you're right with the dosing...I personally can't take the taste twice a day, so im just dosing it once a day...

That sucks to hear about the snow and the Y getting shutdown...those are the days when i do a lot of abs, eat a few less calories, and do some puch ups, chair dips, handstand pushups, and some other bodyweight exercises...

11. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    That sucks to hear about the snow and the Y getting shutdown...those are the days when i do a lot of abs, eat a few less calories, and do some puch ups, chair dips, handstand pushups, and some other bodyweight exercises...
    Yer gonna laugh at this one. It was my legs day so I ended up doing lunges with some house weights and I squatted my 14 year old boy. LOL!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Smallone
    Yer gonna laugh at this one. It was my legs day so I ended up doing lunges with some house weights and I squatted my 14 year old boy. LOL!
    Thats classic!! How did he take it?

13. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Thats classic!! How did he take it?
    He actually was really good natured about it. He's a pretty thick kid so at 165 it made for a pretty good fill in workout! AT least he had something to tell his buddies at school the next day.

14. Just wanted to write a quick note and let y'all know PCT is going well so far. Weight is down from 214 to 211 after 1 week. Disappointing but not surprised. I've stepped up the cardio quite a bit so until I get the next BF test done I'm not too worried about lost weight. BP is down which is good. Body feels good but I'm not sleeping quite as well and I'm not quite as focused at the gym. Weights at the gym are not up but they are at least even. Reps are still the same too. Oily skin is gone and no sides or other problems. I don't feel as 'hard' as I did a week ago but that was to be expected. I'm still pretty soild and I really think this will end up being a great cycle!

15. PCT End of Week 2

Weight is down to 209. That's 2 lbs down from the end of week 1 but to be expected with the extra cardio I've been doing. Lifting weights in the gym and reps are still the same with a few lifts being up. I'm not as thick looking as I was at 214 but I like the slimming down I'm seeing from the extra cardio and the lean xtreme. So far no sides and it appears the PCT losses have been minimal. Once again, hard to know until the BF is measured again. Nolva will be taken back to 20mg/day for the final 2 weeks. What a smoooooth PCT so far!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Smallone
    PCT End of Week 2

What a smoooooth PCT so far!
    I def. agree, my Phera PCT has been great too...the weightloss sucks, but its nothing major...it's 5 pounds off of a gain of what small?

17. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    I def. agree, my Phera PCT has been great too...the weightloss sucks, but its nothing major...it's 5 pounds off of a gain of what small?
    Oh...only about 14-15 lbs!!! I had my total weight gain figured at a total of 15 lbs at the end of week 4 of the cycle.

You're right about the weight loss thing. I know some of that is fat loss from the extra cardio. I'm gonna guess at the end of my PCT I'll probably end up with an 8-12lb muscle gain. DAMN I love this stuff!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Smallone
    Oh...only about 14-15 lbs!!! I had my total weight gain figured at a total of 15 lbs at the end of week 4 of the cycle.

You're right about the weight loss thing. I know some of that is fat loss from the extra cardio. I'm gonna guess at the end of my PCT I'll probably end up with an 8-12lb muscle gain. DAMN I love this stuff!!!
    ****in a man...good ****

19. End of Week 3 PCT Update

Just a quick note to let everyone know where I'm at after 3 weeks of PCT. Body weight is 208 which is 1lb down from last week and 6lbs down from end of cycle. My weights in the gym have stayed the same or even gone up in some cases. I've been pretty good with my diet but I haven't been quite as strict as when I was on cycle. Still a really good diet though. I've cut back on carbs and overall calorie intake to help with some fat loss but I'm keeping my protein intake high. Not sure where my BF is. I'd like to think it's down but by looking in the mirror it doesn't always appear that way. Not sure if it's from the creatine I started taking at the start of PCT giving me extra water bloating or maybe cotisol turning muscle into fat. I don't think it's the latter since I'm taking 3 lean xtreme a day to balance that out. I'll do another BF test at the end of next week to find out what's going on.

Stay with me! 1 week left!

20. good update man..nice gains overall and stick with it bro!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Smallone
    End of Week 3 PCT Update

Just a quick note to let everyone know where I'm at after 3 weeks of PCT. Body weight is 208 which is 1lb down from last week and 6lbs down from end of cycle. My weights in the gym have stayed the same or even gone up in some cases. I've been pretty good with my diet but I haven't been quite as strict as when I was on cycle. Still a really good diet though. I've cut back on carbs and overall calorie intake to help with some fat loss but I'm keeping my protein intake high. Not sure where my BF is. I'd like to think it's down but by looking in the mirror it doesn't always appear that way. Not sure if it's from the creatine I started taking at the start of PCT giving me extra water bloating or maybe cotisol turning muscle into fat. I don't think it's the latter since I'm taking 3 lean xtreme a day to balance that out. I'll do another BF test at the end of next week to find out what's going on.

Stay with me! 1 week left!

Fukin good log. See i told you, this was going to be a good stack bro. Congrats on the completion you did great.

22. OK! Here it is! I should have posted this sooner but I've been busy at work. I had my BF measured on Monday and this is where I ended up after my 8 week cycle.

Weight - 207
    BF - 14.5%

Not too bad and about what I expected. For some of you just tuning in here are a few more numbers for ya.

Starting stats

Weight - 200
    BF - 17.5% (actually, a little closer to 18. 17.756 to be exact)

After week 4 weeks on cycle

Weight - 214
    BF - 15.9%

So....if my math is right. That should equate to about a 5lb loss in BF and a 12lb gain overall in lean muscle. YES! Not too bad for a hard gainer like myself. This was a great first cycle and I'm already stoked to do another one after softball season is over with. I'll write some final closing comments on the cycle in a later post.

23. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    Fukin good log. See i told you, this was going to be a good stack bro. Congrats on the completion you did great.

Thanks Dips! You fukin ROCK! I really appreciate all the tips and advice you gave me throughout the whole thing. For someone that's never done any type of prohomone/steriod (or whatever it's considered) type cycle I was pleasantly surprised with the results and the way the whole thing went. It was your log that kind of pushed me over the edge to try a cycle of something. Now I have a couple bottles of Fini and a couple bottles of PP stored away for the next go around. I'm turning into a supplement hoar like you! I'm already taking notes from everyone else's logs on what works for cutting, bulking, strength, ect. This is GREAT! Anyways, thanks again.

24. it all goood bro!!!I am going to be running a Halodrol, phera and probably prostan or m-trn. Be on the look out bro,i will start a log on the 1st of next month.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JZ's 6wk PP/M-TRN/ZOL cycle LOG
    By JZ7757 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:58 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 06:34 PM
  3. OF - TestC,Anadrol Cycle Log
    By oldfart in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 01:43 PM
  4. Log of my Superdrol, 1-ad, 4-ad cycle.
    By mike-one in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:42 PM
  5. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 05:35 AM