PP/Fini Cycle Log of a Novice

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Thanks Dips. Hey....do you think I'd be hurting anything if I added some Lean Xtreme to my PCT? I'd like to use it to drop some punds when PCT starts but I don't want to take the chance of losing a bunch of muscle instead.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Smallone
    Thanks Dips. Hey....do you think I'd be hurting anything if I added some Lean Xtreme to my PCT? I'd like to use it to drop some punds when PCT starts but I don't want to take the chance of losing a bunch of muscle instead.
    Yeah actually that would be a good idea, as it will help keeping the cortisol levels in check, when the cycle ends. Go right ahead dude.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Thur 3/9

All lifts are still going up. I wasnít up much on my barbell rows but my chin ups went MUCH better today than they have been in the past. I did some cardio tonight after work and when I got home decided it was time for a shower. Wife works late tonight so I had a chance to kinda pose in the mirror and I have to say that things are definitely changing. Iím way more full than I was 2 weeks ago and the strength increases speak for themselves. Iím more impressed with how much thicker I look. Chest, Bis, lats, legs, they are all coming along much better than I expected. I donít have any massive Ďpumpsí yet during workouts but I can certainly see a diff after Iíve worked out. Iím rarely sore for any length of time even though I really bust my a$$ in the gym. Iím only tender in my right lat and thatís from swinging a bat the last week or so. Outside of that things are still copasetic! What a great word. More tomorrow.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Fri 3/10

Shoulder lifts are all up again this week. Strength is still coming. Not near as fast as the first couple of weeks but that was to be expected for me. I have to keep reminding myself that I started from nothing so the gains would be fast in the beginning. Theyíre starting to taper off a little bit more now and are showing a more typical gain based on other peopleís logs. Had a good pump today on the shoulders portion and it felt oh so good! I still have occasional Ďtightnessí in my chest but the BP is OK so Iím still not stressing too bad about it. Sometimes itís spread all over the chest like an asthma type thing for lack of a better word. Feels like I canít take an entire deep breath at times. Iíve never experienced that type of tightness during cardio, only during times of rest or while in bed. The other type of Ďtightnessí is more of a sore location spot. The kind you feel the day after a good chest pump. Itís usually located about 2 inches above my right nipple and 1 inch towards the sternum. Anyway, I still donít think itís much to worry about but Iím logging it for future reference to myself and others.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Sat 3/11

Getting ready for arms day. Looked at myself in the mirror this morning and I think Iím getting some bloating. Iíve been doing cardio the last week but maybe this stuff is just now starting to really get into me and causing the bloat. I thought I was making progress on the BF side but Iím not so sure after this morning. I look every bit as fat as when I started even with the 3 days of 45 min cardio this week. Iím not gonna panic just yet. I wanted to bulk so thatís what Iím doing. I think Iíll focus more on the cutting side during and after PCT. Iím weighing in again on Mon but my guess is that Iíll still be about 209 or so. 9lbs is a lot in 2 weeks unless itís been really dirty but Iíve been SOOO good about my diet.

Did supersets for arms today and had a GREAT pump finally. Arms looked HUGE and felt like they would explode! Unfortunately, it all seems to go away after a few hours but MAN what a feeling! Weights werenít up on everything but reps were. Dips were up and Iím finally to a point where Iíll have to add weight to keep me down in the 6-10 range. Off day tomorrow and then I start my last week.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Mon 3/13

Legs today and weights were up all around. +20 Squat, +20 Deads, +50 Leg Press. Feeliní GOOD! Just kept throwing on the weight and the body was able to handle it. Just about couldnít finish the routine because of the back pump even though Iím doing Taurine before and after every workout. Iím still feeling the back pump 5 hours later. My muscles feel tight and hard all over. My bis have a nice ball effect starting to happen. Diplomats talked about finding it hard to type because of the forearm tightness and Iím starting to feel the same type things. GREAT stuff! Took 3 weeks to get here but DAMN! Iím bigger all over. All muscle groups are getting larger. Iím SO glad I didnít cheat my diet. Guys at work are finally starting to ask me if I have a bunch of needle marks in my ass. I neverÖ..I mean NEVER expected these kind of results. VERY pleased so far and 1 week to go!

200 Ė Starting weight
    209 Ė Weight after 2 weeks
    212 Ė Weight after 3 weeks (today)**

** My waist appears to be up .5 to 1 inch according the tape measure but all of my pants are fitting about the same as they always did.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Awesome log man. Ive been reading your as well as dips in addition to all the others on PP/finigenx. Im looking to start my first cycle soon but i dont know whether to use finigenx or prostanozol...finigen seems to be pretty darn good though.

I dont wanna hijack your thread but i made a post not to long ago about my proposed cycle and no one replied which got me kinda down. I was hoping dips may give me some advice on dosages. im 5'10.5" 185, 10.5%bf . Maybe i should just follow one like yours smallone.

Keep up the great long and stay focused...9lbs!! thats awesome. I wanna see more from you!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Two more questions 1) how long are you using PP for 4 weeks or 5? Finigen? 2) How long are you running PST for?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Quote Originally Posted by xaneimas
    Awesome log man. Ive been reading your as well as dips in addition to all the others on PP/finigenx. Im looking to start my first cycle soon but i dont know whether to use finigenx or prostanozol...finigen seems to be pretty darn good though.
    I've never used the Prostanozol but I'm here to tell you the Fini is awesome stuff.

I dont wanna hijack your thread but i made a post not to long ago about my proposed cycle and no one replied which got me kinda down. I was hoping dips may give me some advice on dosages. im 5'10.5" 185, 10.5%bf . Maybe i should just follow one like yours smallone.
    Don't worry about hijacking my thread dude! Very few people are replying and I'm not seeing a whole lot of views on it so it's not like you're taking away from anything here. Pretty much just me babbling away day after day to myself! LOL! I'm more than happy to help in any way I can for ya. I'm no pro at this stuff so the other vets will have to help you with the 'in depth' stuff. My suggestion, now that I'm into my fourth week, is I wouldn't have changed anything in my dosages. I would stick with 10,20,20,20 on the PP and 6,12,12,12 on the Fini. The only thing I may have changed, and might for my next cycle of this stack, will be to do 12,12,12,12 on the Fini. Based on my experience and what others have written I would not do 30 on the PP at any time. I can see why they decided to move to it.....but I would just be patient and stay with the 20 dose. It takes a good 3 weeks or so to REALLY start to feel the effects of this stack. I wanted to go to 30 on the PP and 18 on the Fini about 2.5 weeks into it 'cause I didn't think I was seeing the results I should have but I'm glad I didn't. Just at the very end of the 3 weeks I started to BLOW UP. Dips was right on that. I had another guy at work today ask me if I was sticking needles in my ass. He said he just started to really notice a diff in the last few days (about the end of my 3rd week.....go figure). I highly recommend you go with the dosages I suggested and don't change anything. Be patient with this stuff....it will work. When it's all done and over with you can then re-evaluate and make changes for your next cycle but until then your liver and blood pressure will appreciate you all the more for taking things one step at a time. Don't be afraid to ask Dips questions. He's a great guy and a wealth of help. I haven't seen him a whole lot on the site lately so he may be on vaca or something so be patient when waiting for answers from him.

Keep up the great long and stay focused...9lbs!! thats awesome. I wanna see more from you!
    9lbs was just the first 2 weeks. I've put on another 3 in the third week! I'm up a total of 12 since I started and probably would be up more had I not started doing cardio to help with the bloating and to keep the gains as clean as possible. I've read that some guys put on about 1lb a day in the last week so I'm anxious to see what I end up at. I'd be happy to end the 4 weeks at 15-18 pounds up before PCT. Keep watching! It's just starting to get good!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Two more questions 1) how long are you using PP for 4 weeks or 5? Finigen? 2) How long are you running PST for?
    MAN i'm tempted to extend the PP and Fini another week 'cause I'm just starting to hit my stride with the gains but I think I'm done at the end of this week (4th week). I've read that the effects start to plateau with this stuff after about 4 weeks so I think I'll call it good after Sunday. I need to remember that this stuff is toxic so it's not the best idea to run it for really long periods of time. I've also been borderline with my blood pressure levels and I'd like to get them back down again.

PST or PCT? I'm guessing you meant PCT? I'll run my PCT for 4 weeks. It's best to run PCT for the same amount of time that you ran your cycle for. So, time on equals time off.

As for PST, I have a Worth PST that I'll be swinging all season since it's just now getting broken in and it's hot as hell! My other gamer will be my Freak98. Can't wait for softball season to start!!!!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Tue 3/14

Another good day at the gym. Boob day and all weights were up. My tris and shoulders have really strengthened a lot in the last two weeks so my weights AND reps were all up by 20 or more. I did 185 on Incline and could have done 200 for 6-8 on my last set had I not been doing the pre exhaustion stuff. Thatís a LONG way from where I started. Dips suggestion of pre exhaustion for the chest has been working great. I can really feel the chest working in my sets and they just feel and look big when Iím done with my workout. I felt like I could have done boobs all day and not gotten tired at all. Still absolutely no bad sides and the Ďtightnessí Iíve felt occasionally hasnít been there the past few days. Nice. Day off tomorrow which is killing me since this is my last week. I may cheat and go anyway. Pretty much feeling like Superman right now and havenít even had Cuervo.
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

MAN i'm tempted to extend the PP and Fini another week 'cause I'm just starting to hit my stride with the gains but I think I'm done at the end of this week (4th week). I've read that the effects start to plateau with this stuff after about 4 weeks so I think I'll call it good after Sunday. I need to remember that this stuff is toxic so it's not the best idea to run it for really long periods of time. I've also been borderline with my blood pressure levels and I'd like to get them back down again.
    I hear ya with wanting to extend your cycle. Even with my cramps and pains in my stomache I still wanted to extend it to 6 weeks and Add Prostanozol at the end. I didn't even make it to week 4 though :-(

To be honest, I felt better when I came off the PP. Don't get me wrong, PP made me feel very strong. But there was something in me, relief internally my body said "Jeez, It's about time, Thank you for ending that 4 week methyl assault on me" And the sooner you come off, the sooner you'll be able to start again I'm already planning a short, low dose cycle in the summer time and I haven't even ran my X-Factor cycle I plan on doing before!!!

It's great to hear your doing good though! Log has been great.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

PST or PCT? I'm guessing you meant PCT? I'll run my PCT for 4 weeks. It's best to run PCT for the same amount of time that you ran your cycle for. So, time on equals time off.

As for PST, I have a Worth PST that I'll be swinging all season since it's just now getting broken in and it's hot as hell! My other gamer will be my Freak98. Can't wait for softball season to start!!!!

Sorry that was a typo, I did mean PCT. As far as dosages go for PCT, do you know what you are running for each supp? Also everyone recommends Nolva (which appears to be hard to get ahold of since its prescription) but do you think you would need it if you are using rebound XT to reduce estrogen levels while simultaneously raising testosterone levels?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    I hear ya with wanting to extend your cycle. Even with my cramps and pains in my stomache I still wanted to extend it to 6 weeks and Add Prostanozol at the end. I didn't even make it to week 4 though :-(
    That sux that you had to end your cycle early. I was really looking forward to seeing what your final results were gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    But there was something in me, relief internally my body said "Jeez, It's about time, Thank you for ending that 4 week methyl assault on me" And the sooner you come off, the sooner you'll be able to start again
    As I said in your log you totally did the right thing. You listened to your body. It tells you when something isn't quite right. Good for you for not pushing it and ending up in the hospital or something! I'll be looking for your next log buddy!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Sorry that was a typo, I did mean PCT. As far as dosages go for PCT, do you know what you are running for each supp?
    Also everyone recommends Nolva (which appears to be hard to get ahold of since its prescription) but do you think you would need it if you are using rebound XT to reduce estrogen levels while simultaneously raising testosterone levels?[/QUOTE]

Based on what jonny21 told me in this thread

Help with PCT

I will be doing the following for my 4 week PCT.

1000 Milk Thistle
    1200 Red Yeast
    565 Hawthorne Berry
    450 Sal Palmetto
    120 CoQ10
    100 R-Ala
    2000 Flaxseed Oil

Nolva 40,40,20,20
    AX PCT 2caps/day
    Lean Xtreme 3 caps/day

Also everyone recommends Nolva (which appears to be hard to get ahold of since its prescription) but do you think you would need it if you are using rebound XT to reduce estrogen levels while simultaneously raising testosterone levels?
    Once again I'm not the guru here but to be on the safe side I would suggest using Nolva and Rebound together. If you look around you can find Nolva without a prescription.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Sat 3/18

Been a while since I updated. Rest of the week went very well. Weights and/or reps were all up. I am really gonna miss this cycle and I think Iíll try for a 5-6 week run of this stuff next time. After 4 weeks Iím BLOWíD UP! I had the most intense arm workout today and they were HUGE when I finished. Since then the bloodís out of them but what a great look for a while. I couldnít be more pleased at this point with my progress. Iíll be surprised if my BF is up a bunch on Monday. Iím guessing itíll be down 1-2%. For those of you looking to try this stack get ready. Itís awesome. Iíve already ordered some extra bottles for a cycle in the fall. Iím hoping PCT goes well and I retain a bunch of the weight. Itís late but tomorrow I plan to list more on where Iíve come strength wise in the 4 weeks on cycle. Monday Iíll post about BF numbers and my final weigh in and measurements.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Sun 3/19

Let me just say that this cycle has been great. No sides and great gains. Diet, diet, diet. If your diet isnít right then you wonít see the full results from this stack. When I started this log I did it as an experiment for those that may have not used stacks before and for those that may not have lifted in a long while. When I started I hadnít really lifted a weight in about 8 months. This post will show where I started and where I ended on many different excercises. So, the first number is the weight and reps I did in week 1 and the second number is the weight and reps I was doing in week 4 for my LAST set in each exercise.

Squat 6x215 8x265
    Deadlift 6x160 12x185
    Leg Press 8x400 8x520
    Seated Calf 8x100 7x160
    Incline Bench 7x135 8x155**
    Decline Bench 7x135 8x185**
    Chin Ups 8x-55 8xBodyweight
    Barbell Rows 7x105 8x125
    Dumbell Rows 8x65 8x80
    Shoulder Press 8x40 8x60
    Front Raises 8x30 10x40
    Barbell Curls 5x95 8x110
    Dips 8xBody 11xBody +25 (doing 20+ at just bodyweight)
    Skull Crusher 8x75 8x95

** After week 1 I started doing rigorous pre-exhaustion exercises to get a better chest pump since my tris and shoulders were giving out so early in the chest day. Had I not done the pre exhastion this last week Iím sure I could have been doing 6-8 reps at 200+ on both incline and decline.

Chin ups I needed 55 lbs of assistance to get 8 reps the first week hence the Ė55 number.

Looking at the numbers it isnít really all that impressive actually but the way I look is undeniable. Iím bigger, wider, and harder than Iíve ever been. Iím getting a nice little ball for a bi which Iíve never experienced before. All of my muscles are so much harder. Just tight and thick in all areas and so much more Ďsolidí. This last week I couldnít hardly brush my teeth without my forearms hurting. I actually had to switch arms just to brush!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Sun 3/19

Let me just say that this cycle has been great. No sides and great gains. Diet, diet, diet. If your diet isnít right then you wonít see the full results from this stack. When I started this log I did it as an experiment for those that may have not used stacks before and for those that may not have lifted in a long while. When I started I hadnít really lifted a weight in about 8 months. This post will show where I started and where I ended on many different excercises. So, the first number is the weight and reps I did in week 1 and the second number is the weight and reps I was doing in week 4 for my LAST set in each exercise.

Squat 6x215 8x265
    Deadlift 6x160 12x185
    Leg Press 8x400 8x520
    Seated Calf 8x100 7x160
    Incline Bench 7x135 8x155**
    Decline Bench 7x135 8x185**
    Chin Ups 8x-55 8xBodyweight
    Barbell Rows 7x105 8x125
    Dumbell Rows 8x65 8x80
    Shoulder Press 8x40 8x60
    Front Raises 8x30 10x40
    Barbell Curls 5x95 8x110
    Dips 8xBody 11xBody +25 (doing 20+ at just bodyweight)
    Skull Crusher 8x75 8x95

** After week 1 I started doing rigorous pre-exhaustion exercises to get a better chest pump since my tris and shoulders were giving out so early in the chest day. Had I not done the pre exhastion this last week Iím sure I could have been doing 6-8 reps at 200+ on both incline and decline.

Chin ups I needed 55 lbs of assistance to get 8 reps the first week hence the Ė55 number.

Looking at the numbers it isnít really all that impressive actually but the way I look is undeniable. Iím bigger, wider, and harder than Iíve ever been. Iím getting a nice little ball for a bi which Iíve never experienced before. All of my muscles are so much harder. Just tight and thick in all areas and so much more Ďsolidí. This last week I couldnít hardly brush my teeth without my forearms hurting. I actually had to switch arms just to brush!
    WOW! The results are great no matter how you look at them. You mentioned that you hadn't worked out in 98 months, do you think that its possible some of the gains came quicker because of muscle memory? Are your results from week 4 comparable to where you were 8 months ago? It'd be cool if you could post your measurements and weight. Once again good work and I hope PCT goes well for you.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

WOW! The results are great no matter how you look at them. You mentioned that you hadn't worked out in 98 months, do you think that its possible some of the gains came quicker because of muscle memory? Are your results from week 4 comparable to where you were 8 months ago? It'd be cool if you could post your measurements and weight. Once again good work and I hope PCT goes well for you.
    Yes, some of my gains are surely due to the muscle memory. No question. However most of the those weights, with the exception of chest and dips, are all personal bests for me.

The results from week four are close to where I was 8 months ago but, as I said, most are still personal bests. The biggest thing for me has been the size I've put on. Even when I was doing 285 bench and heavy dips I still wasn't anywhere near 215lbs and my muscles were not this packed. They just seem more dense now than they've ever been.

I'm weighing in tomorrow but I really think I'm gonna be about 214-215 for a final weight. I'm also gonna try and get my BF tested tomorrow.

Final measurements are in the next post!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Sun Night 3/19

Here are my final measurements compared to four weeks ago. Taken at the same time of the day.

biceps 15.5” Now 16.5”
    thigh 22.5” Now 24.5”
    chest 40” Now 41-3/8”
    waist 35.5” Now 36”
    calves 15.5” Now 16”

Now I start PCT. I sure hope I can hold on to most of these gains. I'm going to be cutting back a little on the calories and with the Lean Extreme hope to shed some BF over the next 4 weeks. I won't be updating everyday but I will be putting something up every now and then to let y'all know how the PCT is going.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Just out of curiosity where did you get your nolvadex (tamoxifen) and how much did you pay/dosage? Seems to be outrageously priced at those sites that dont require a prescription.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Just out of curiosity where did you get your nolvadex (tamoxifen) and how much did you pay/dosage? Seems to be outrageously priced at those sites that dont require a prescription.
    I know PumpingIron already answered this but he was right. "Take a look at the board sponsors...especially the ones that you would think to sell "research chemicals". Make sure you look for Tamoxifen Citrate."

I think I paid $50-$60 or so for 50mL
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Tue 3/21

Yesterday everything was shut down because of snow. I had to wait until today to get some final numbers on my BF. Here they are.

Starting weight - 200
    Ending weight - 214

Starting BF - 17.5%
    Ending BF - 15.9%

I'm happy with the results so far! Let's see if I can hold any of them. I'll be doing the BF test again in 4 weeks.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Tue 3/21

Yesterday everything was shut down because of snow. I had to wait until today to get some final numbers on my BF. Here they are.

Starting weight - 200
    Ending weight - 214

Starting BF - 17.5%
    Ending BF - 15.9%

I'm happy with the results so far! Let's see if I can hold any of them. I'll be doing the BF test again in 4 weeks.
    Congrats on the results!! Good luck w/ PCT.

I took your advice on researching tamox and I found some from a board sponsor but when I went to the site the tamoxifen citrate in aqueous solution comes with a warning "not intended for use by humans, this product can be harmful if ingested". What is it that I am missing here???? Oh and at this company its $30 for 60mL.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey smallone, glad things turned out good for you...

BTW, where the **** are you that oyu got snow?
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%

xan--tamoxifen citrate is what you are looking for(aka nolva), it comes in liquid form at most places..it has that warning because it is sold as a "research chem".
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Quote Originally Posted by schlam_of
    xan--tamoxifen citrate is what you are looking for(aka nolva), it comes in liquid form at most places..it has that warning because it is sold as a "research chem".

Ok cool, I figured that but I just wanted to make sure. I've seen posts suggesting mixing it with OJ. Would everyone agree?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Hey smallone, glad things turned out good for you...

BTW, where the **** are you that oyu got snow?
    Eastern South Dakota. We've had a pretty good winter weather wise but a spring storm rolled through and dumped about 2 feet on us! Most of us with 4 wheel drives could get out but all of the city offices were shut down. Y was closed and that threw me all off! 2 off days in a row?!?!?! I was going nuckin futs!!!
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Ok cool, I figured that but I just wanted to make sure. I've seen posts suggesting mixing it with OJ. Would everyone agree?
    Ummmm......actually I personally wouldn't mix it with OJ. It's probably a good option to mix it with but if I'm not mistaken I think OJ is in the high glycemic sugar column. I'd just take it and chase it with water or something else. The stuff I have is flavored 'peppermint' and it's really not that bad just straight. NOTHING like straight olive oil or anything. It comes with a syringe for dosing and I take 1mL, which is 20mg, twice a day right now. At least I hope 1mL is 20mg.....anyways.....I don't have the conversion thing here in front of me but I'm sure pretty sure that's right. Someone PLEASE chime in if it isn't. You'll find that 1mL is not that much solution. When you get your stuff fill the syringe with water and put that in your mouth. It's barely anything really and the nolva isn't really all that bad. If you can get olive oil down then this will be a breeze.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%

Smallone, you're right with the dosing...I personally can't take the taste twice a day, so im just dosing it once a day...

That sucks to hear about the snow and the Y getting shutdown...those are the days when i do a lot of abs, eat a few less calories, and do some puch ups, chair dips, handstand pushups, and some other bodyweight exercises...
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

That sucks to hear about the snow and the Y getting shutdown...those are the days when i do a lot of abs, eat a few less calories, and do some puch ups, chair dips, handstand pushups, and some other bodyweight exercises...
    Yer gonna laugh at this one. It was my legs day so I ended up doing lunges with some house weights and I squatted my 14 year old boy. LOL!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%

Yer gonna laugh at this one. It was my legs day so I ended up doing lunges with some house weights and I squatted my 14 year old boy. LOL!
    Thats classic!! How did he take it?
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Thats classic!! How did he take it?
    He actually was really good natured about it. He's a pretty thick kid so at 165 it made for a pretty good fill in workout! AT least he had something to tell his buddies at school the next day.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Just wanted to write a quick note and let y'all know PCT is going well so far. Weight is down from 214 to 211 after 1 week. Disappointing but not surprised. I've stepped up the cardio quite a bit so until I get the next BF test done I'm not too worried about lost weight. BP is down which is good. Body feels good but I'm not sleeping quite as well and I'm not quite as focused at the gym. Weights at the gym are not up but they are at least even. Reps are still the same too. Oily skin is gone and no sides or other problems. I don't feel as 'hard' as I did a week ago but that was to be expected. I'm still pretty soild and I really think this will end up being a great cycle!
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

PCT End of Week 2

Weight is down to 209. That's 2 lbs down from the end of week 1 but to be expected with the extra cardio I've been doing. Lifting weights in the gym and reps are still the same with a few lifts being up. I'm not as thick looking as I was at 214 but I like the slimming down I'm seeing from the extra cardio and the lean xtreme. So far no sides and it appears the PCT losses have been minimal. Once again, hard to know until the BF is measured again. Nolva will be taken back to 20mg/day for the final 2 weeks. What a smoooooth PCT so far!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%

PCT End of Week 2

What a smoooooth PCT so far!
    I def. agree, my Phera PCT has been great too...the weightloss sucks, but its nothing major...it's 5 pounds off of a gain of what small?
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

I def. agree, my Phera PCT has been great too...the weightloss sucks, but its nothing major...it's 5 pounds off of a gain of what small?
    Oh...only about 14-15 lbs!!! I had my total weight gain figured at a total of 15 lbs at the end of week 4 of the cycle.

You're right about the weight loss thing. I know some of that is fat loss from the extra cardio. I'm gonna guess at the end of my PCT I'll probably end up with an 8-12lb muscle gain. DAMN I love this stuff!!!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%

Oh...only about 14-15 lbs!!! I had my total weight gain figured at a total of 15 lbs at the end of week 4 of the cycle.

You're right about the weight loss thing. I know some of that is fat loss from the extra cardio. I'm gonna guess at the end of my PCT I'll probably end up with an 8-12lb muscle gain. DAMN I love this stuff!!!
    ****in a man...good ****
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

End of Week 3 PCT Update

Just a quick note to let everyone know where I'm at after 3 weeks of PCT. Body weight is 208 which is 1lb down from last week and 6lbs down from end of cycle. My weights in the gym have stayed the same or even gone up in some cases. I've been pretty good with my diet but I haven't been quite as strict as when I was on cycle. Still a really good diet though. I've cut back on carbs and overall calorie intake to help with some fat loss but I'm keeping my protein intake high. Not sure where my BF is. I'd like to think it's down but by looking in the mirror it doesn't always appear that way. Not sure if it's from the creatine I started taking at the start of PCT giving me extra water bloating or maybe cotisol turning muscle into fat. I don't think it's the latter since I'm taking 3 lean xtreme a day to balance that out. I'll do another BF test at the end of next week to find out what's going on.

Stay with me! 1 week left!
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%

good update man..nice gains overall and stick with it bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. JZ's 6wk PP/M-TRN/ZOL cycle LOG
    By JZ7757 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:58 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 07:34 PM
  3. OF - TestC,Anadrol Cycle Log
    By oldfart in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 02:43 PM
  4. Log of my Superdrol, 1-ad, 4-ad cycle.
    By mike-one in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 10:42 PM
  5. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 06:35 AM