Cutter/Maintain- T3, Test Trans, 4ad Trans, PP, Albuterol, Clen

G

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
This is my 3rd cycle, last one was in july of last year, i'm 23 i was 215 now 207 since i started cutting last month, with this cycle i'm trying to maintain/gain but also loose fat, i'm not sure what a realistic bf% drop should be but i'm figuring around 2%, my diet will be all clean foods with around 400g/protein 250g/carbs and 150g/fats

My Split: Monday Morning 45min cardio - Night Quads/Hams/Bi's
Tuesday Morning cardio 45min/Calves - Night Chest/tri's
Wednesday cardio/abs
Thursday Moringin cardio - night shoulders
Friday 45 mincardio/calves/abs
Saturday Back
Sunday cardio

Cycle: T3 Week 1 days 1-4 25cmg 4-7 35cmg
Week 2 days 1-4 45cmg 4-7 55cmg
Week 3 days 1-4 65cmg 4-7 75cmg
Week 4 days 1-4 85cmg 4days 100cmg
Week 5 days 2-4 75cmg 4-7 65cmg
Week 6 days 1-4 45cmg 4-7 25cmg

Clen Week 3 90cmg
Week 4 90cmg
Week 7 100cmg
Week 8 100cmg
Week 9 110cmg
Week 10 110cmg
Week 11 120cmg
Week 12 120cmg
Week 13 130cmg
Week 14 130 cmg

Albu Week 1 4mg2X/day
Week 2 4mg3X/day
Week 5 4mg3X/day
Week 6 4mg4X/day

Test base Week 1 300mg/day
Week 2 300mg/day
Week 3 300mg/day
Week 4 350mg/day
Week 5 400mg/day
Week 6 400mg/day
Week 7 500mg/day
Week 8 500mg/day

4ad Week 1 200mg/day
Week 2 200mg/day
Week 3 300mg/day
Week 4 300mg/day
Week 5 400mg/day
Week 6 400mg/day
Week 7 500mg/day
Week 8 500mg/day

PCT 6 Weeks
Nolva 60,60,40,40,20,20
Clomid 350day one, 100 day2-week4, 50 4-6
ReboundXT 25mg weeks 1-6

Supplaments Throughout - k-rala, zinc, hawthorn berrie, saw palmetto, cellary seed, red yeast rice, niacin. epa, and fenugreek

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize that 9 wks on clen will nothing but downregulate your beta receptors. Read the article by Loki at avant labs about his ideas on clen usage.

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whoa, I'm pretty sure you probably have an idea of what you are doing. But, your clen is just overdoing it. Your receptors are going to be fried.

G

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah i just checked out avant i'm thinking of switching the clen like this..taking it out from week 9-12 replacing by eca and albu and than weeks 12-14 use it at 110cmg with benadryl to helop the receptors...waht ya think so it would look like

week 3-4 90cmg

week 7-9 100cmg with benadryl

week 12-14 110cmg with benadryl

E

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just checked out avant i'm thinking of switching the clen like this..taking it out from week 9-12 replacing by eca and albu and than weeks 12-14 use it at 110cmg with benadryl to helop the receptors...waht ya think so it would look like

week 3-4 90cmg

week 7-9 100cmg with benadryl

week 12-14 110cmg with benadryl
Did you read the article? ECA/Albuterol/Clenbuterol are all going to downregulate the beta andrenergic receptors. I'm not sure if it says this in the article because I haven't read it, but I'm sure it wouldn't say albuterol should follow up clenbuterol.

Use EC the entire time, with NO clen.

G

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i've decided to use clen in my pct 2on2off2on

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yikes.. give your beta-2 adrenoreceptors a break bro. How much experience with clen have you had? I don't think you need to use it that often. Try ECAY or just ECA. Except for the geek-out factor, it's a tad safer for your body than clenbuterol. Ephedrine HCL/Caffiene/low dose adult aspirin at a 25mg/200mg/81mg blend is nice and effective IMPE.

I've never had experience with albuterol, but it's a b-2 agonist as well right? Right.

I like your T-3 set up.. the ramp up, constant dose, ramp down way is a good way to go IMO. Maybe make the ramp down take up more of a percentage of the run. Articles I've been reading have pointed to this being a good way to do it.

anyways, good luck..

G

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
yikes.. give your beta-2 adrenoreceptors a break bro. How much experience with clen have you had? I don't think you need to use it that often. Try ECAY or just ECA. Except for the geek-out factor, it's a tad safer for your body than clenbuterol. Ephedrine HCL/Caffiene/low dose adult aspirin at a 25mg/200mg/81mg blend is nice and effective IMPE.

I've never had experience with albuterol, but it's a b-2 agonist as well right? Right.

I like your T-3 set up.. the ramp up, constant dose, ramp down way is a good way to go IMO. Maybe make the ramp down take up more of a percentage of the run. Articles I've been reading have pointed to this being a good way to do it.

anyways, good luck..

thanks...i used clen for 4 weeks before i know some that just go 10 straight...the only thing is u had to keep upping the dosages to feel the efects...i'm figuring it wil be best used in pct as to prevent catabolism

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
well brother, the thing about clen is that it hasn't ever been proven to be anticatabolic in humans. labrats, maybe.. humans.. no. :)

Yes they had to up their dose as the downregulating of the b-2 would warrant this. It's the law of diminishing returns coupled with receptor downregulation. Clen has harsh and even lifethreatening sides and the risk/reward ratio is not favorable in my humble opinion.

Just get that clean diet nice and dialed in, and I guarantee you that you won't need to even consider clenbuterol, even for PCT.

peace

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol would be better than clen in PCT since albuterol is known to be anticatabolic to muscle in humans.

I have read an excellent article recommending T3 on a 7on/5off cycle to prevent excessive throid shutdown, but then again you might know you don't need this.

I am planning something a little bit similar for a late-March start. I'm cycling the albuterol with the T3 7on/5off. Here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/41028-proposed-cutter-trn-zol-t3-albuterol.html

G

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Well i'm a 9 days into my cycle and so far so good, before i started the cycle 2 months prior i started to cut and went from 213 to 204 ...since my cycle started i am at 207 and i have lost fat....i didn't do calipers but i can tell....i have not had any supper increase in strenght but my stamina is way up there as i am able to lift heavy longer into my sets and throughout all the excercises....i'm thinking of heeding the advice and using albu during my pct and next week i'll do eca...grunt can u email me that t3 article [email protected]

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Meh bro if I kept a bookmark or a copy of everything I read on the 'Net, I'd HAVE the 'Net on my PC... :think:

Well, Blown_SC is talking about it on ibeforums.