Is Nolva best during cycle?

Thracian

Awards
I've always used Nolvadex exclusively but I'm interested in the effectiveness of some of the others, i.e.: Aromasin, Arimidex, Femara, Letrozole, etc. I'm not sure if Nolva's always the best way to go. I know also some of these (including Nolva) have different degrees of toxicity.

Specifically, what's best to use during cycle if gyno flares up?

Which is best for long term use, say if you need an anti-gyno drug for the length of a 16 week cycle?

Thanks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've always used Nolvadex exclusively but I'm interested in the effectiveness of some of the others, i.e.: Aromasin, Arimidex, Femara, Letrozole, etc. I'm not sure if Nolva's always the best way to go. I know also some of these (including Nolva) have different degrees of toxicity.

Specifically, what's best to use during cycle if gyno flares up?

Which is best for long term use, say if you need an anti-gyno drug for the length of a 16 week cycle?

Thanks

Nolva or Raloxifene is the way to go if you want to prevent and or treat gyno. Raloxifene has been proven to be more effective but Nolva gets the job done none the less.

Irish480

Awards
Nolva or Raloxifene is the way to go if you want to prevent and or treat gyno. Raloxifene has been proven to be more effective but Nolva gets the job done none the less.
+ Rep for that. Many people I see are going for the nolva and it just amazes me because ralox is a way better compound.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
+ Rep for that. Many people I see are going for the nolva and it just amazes me because ralox is a way better compound.
Well people trust nolva, they know it works and it works well. Ralox will take over if the price matches nolva's