Winny/Test Cycle... Q's

Archangel_Gun

Awards
If you had these available... what would you guys think of this:
8 week cycle:
Test Enanthate: 250 mg per week for 8 weeks
Winny injectable: 50 mg of (orally) every day for the middle 6 weeks of cycle
PS: If you had a limited amount of deca (say about 10 amps) how would you throw it into the mix?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If you had these available... what would you guys think of this:
8 week cycle:
Test Enanthate: 250 mg per week for 8 weeks
Winny injectable: 50 mg of (orally) every day for the middle 6 weeks of cycle
PS: If you had a limited amount of deca (say about 10 amps) how would you throw it into the mix?
I think you need to read up some in the anabolics section before you do anything.

Archangel_Gun

Awards
Jminis,
Thaks for the reply.:blink:
I DID read the forums and have read quite a bit on the subject. I got the idea for a low dose cycle from a post I read right here in this forum.
I would like not just a "Hey, your cycle's wrong..." period. I would much rather prefer a "Hey your cycle's wrong, but try this...or do that..."

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Jminis,
Thaks for the reply.:blink:
I DID read the forums and have read quite a bit on the subject. I got the idea for a low dose cycle from a post I read right here in this forum.
I would like not just a "Hey, your cycle's wrong..." period. I would much rather prefer a "Hey your cycle's wrong, but try this...or do that..."
I"m sorry but do you want good advice or just what you want to hear. I'm trying to help you. There's a reason why you don't have many replies in this thread. You gave no background on your previous history with AAS, I'm guessing by your lack of knowledge this is a first run.

There are so many holes in just your question that it's not deserving of an answer. The question alone screams that your not ready to take these compounds.

Test enath for 8 weeks? hmmm
Deca for an 8 week cycle? hmmm
Winny with Deca? hmmm
Do I need to go on.

Come on bro just read up some more and get to know these AAS like it's second nature. This stuff is going into your body.

Archangel_Gun

Awards
I seriously think you are mistaking "go read the forum" for a piece of advice. Not to mention you are wrong on all of your assumptions (ever wonder why assumption has ass and U together?) Yes I want advice,... ADVICE. I'm not going to get into a personal history or "run" in here, as I think it's the wrong format, and it's not as safe as the old Anabolix forum (remember Arnian? friend to some, foe to others).
But I would offer a free piece of advice to you... stop assuming that just because someone is new in the forum, or has a question that is "second nature" to you, is a Newb and it's their "first run". Like I said, I got the idea for a low dose cycle from a post right here in this forum, I just though I'd throw in the winny to see how it would react with the Test (never had a personal experience with winny)
I agree there are a lot of holes in my question (i.e.:no age, no background, no personal info... HELLO??? There's a reason!) That's why I specifically asked, "If YOU had this, what would YOU think?"
Geez, maybe something like:
"250 of test is not enough IMO I would need 500 a week" or "I would personally run the test for 10-12 weeks" or "most people abuse it so you are smart in keeping it low".
Geez anything other than "read the forum!"
I respect your position in the forum, but man, it don't mean you are always right.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I seriously think you are mistaking "go read the forum" for a piece of advice. Not to mention you are wrong on all of your assumptions (ever wonder why assumption has ass and U together?) Yes I want advice,... ADVICE. I'm not going to get into a personal history or "run" in here, as I think it's the wrong format, and it's not as safe as the old Anabolix forum (remember Arnian? friend to some, foe to others).
But I would offer a free piece of advice to you... stop assuming that just because someone is new in the forum, or has a question that is "second nature" to you, is a Newb and it's their "first run". Like I said, I got the idea for a low dose cycle from a post right here in this forum, I just though I'd throw in the winny to see how it would react with the Test (never had a personal experience with winny)
I agree there are a lot of holes in my question (i.e.:no age, no background, no personal info... HELLO??? There's a reason!) That's why I specifically asked, "If YOU had this, what would YOU think?"
Geez, maybe something like:
"250 of test is not enough IMO I would need 500 a week" or "I would personally run the test for 10-12 weeks" or "most people abuse it so you are smart in keeping it low".
Geez anything other than "read the forum!"
I respect your position in the forum, but man, it don't mean you are always right.
Well, from you answer here.. sounds like you might be a kid.. because those are the ones that avoid tell any information.. WE don't want a detailed patience history but we do want to know
training schedule
diet sample

IF the last one is not in check then you are going to be screwed before you start.
Now, about the advice that was given you.. dude what he was saying was, that the question you have asked have been covered to ad nausem, so if you do a tiny search then you will be able to answer those questions

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well, from you answer here.. sounds like you might be a kid.. because those are the ones that avoid tell any information.. WE don't want a detailed patience history but we do want to know
training schedule
diet sample

IF the last one is not in check then you are going to be screwed before you start.
Now, about the advice that was given you.. dude what he was saying was, that the question you have asked have been covered to ad nausem, so if you do a tiny search then you will be able to answer those questions
Exactly I'm not trying to be a dick here I'm advising that you read up on the compounds that your are taking so you know what they do and how they act in the body. It will not help you if I just tell you yes that is a good cycle go ahead.

It's nice to know what works but it's more important to know why it works. So read up and think about the questions I posted above.