prostan with cissus

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.68%

prostan with cissus

Im in rugby season again and the training is insane. Tons of plyometrics running and core strength plus weights. So i decided to buy a helping hand. Im taking cissus to prevent injury and hopefully combat the prostan's effects on the joints. A question I have was has Prostan ever affected people who do cardio. We run a mile every other day and probobly around 5 miles 3 days a week. I also wanted to take this to hold onto some muscle. Thanks and I'll try to keep updated on how its workin.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.68%

anyone ever try running while on prostan?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.68%

bump
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

I'm running a pheraplex/Superdrol cycle stacked with prostanozol. I am experiencing a slight decrease in endurance which I think comes from the Prostanozol. But right now I am in running Prostanozol at 150 mgs.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.68%

I had heard that superdrol actually increases endurance b/c of an increase in red blood cells. However, the muscles cramp and get tight very easily and running is very difficult. So its probable that the endurance is either from PP or prostan.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.68%

anyone else have problems running w/ prostan or try stacking cissus w/ prostan?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.68%

alright im one week through it, ive been drinking every dose w/ grapefruit juice for maximum absorbtion. My endurance is way up and right now im doin plyometrics for rugby, no lifting till next week, i can defn tell a diff in strength and in endurance. My aggression is slightly up, libido is up, so far everything is awesome. some info bout me.........

im 5ft9 205lbs, 11%bf
    this is my second cycle
    first cycle was just SD
    im stacking my prostan w/ cissus and a product called "natural sterol complex" that i like quite a bit. I'll spit some #'s at u guys soon then after lifting next week.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TURUGBY
    alright im one week through it, ive been drinking every dose w/ grapefruit juice for maximum absorbtion. My endurance is way up and right now im doin plyometrics for rugby, no lifting till next week, i can defn tell a diff in strength and in endurance. My aggression is slightly up, libido is up, so far everything is awesome. some info bout me.........

im 5ft9 205lbs, 11%bf
    this is my second cycle
    first cycle was just SD
    im stacking my prostan w/ cissus and a product called "natural sterol complex" that i like quite a bit. I'll spit some #'s at u guys soon then after lifting next week.
    I think a log is order. And it would be intresting to see what these two did.
    And if you decide ti do a log I would be happy to move this for you once you see this
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Rugby, I have personally never ran together, but by Cissus' nature I think it should have nothing but beneficial effects when coupled with the Prostan..It is supposedly slightly anabolic as well.Here's a pretty good link from awhile ago with some good cissus info..

Cissus vs Celadrin
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.68%

Yes, i would be interested in doing a log.......
    Anyways, so today was my second day back lifting in about 3 weeks since i started training w/ captain blood. My bench press was down to 315 for 2 reps for a last set when it used to be at 4 reps, but i look much leaner, and for being gone as long as i have id say that this wasnt to bad. Today I did biceps/triceps, which was a great day, i trained with the same weights i used to but much less fatigue/soreness than I had had w/ my pecs the day earlier. All in all, it seems to be working good. My strength is a little bit better than i expected and my endurance is way up. So far NO JOINT PAIN whatsoever. The cissus seems to be doing its job very well. I do have one negative side. I have been spitting blood every now and than that seems like it coagulated in the back of my throat. I believe this is blood pressure as i got lazy w/ my fish oil. So I decided to start my fish oil again and throw in sesamin and celery seed extract and drop the dosage by 25 mg. Still taking every dose w/ grapefruit juice. I'll let ya know what happens over the next few days.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TURUGBY
    Yes, i would be interested in doing a log........
    Moving this to the log section.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.78%

When I took prostan I actually felt like my endurance was better, i am in pretty good cardiovascular shape though anyways, you have to be to play lacrosse.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sides with Cissus ?????
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 12:22 AM
  2. Whats the dose with Cissus...
    By MrOneEyedBoh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 04:14 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 08:28 PM
  4. prostan with cissus