Critique this cycle

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well after a couple short and good runs of SD, use of IGF-1 and ever other supp over the counter LOL I am planning on the following cycle. Goal is the elusive lean gainer. I do realize that diet plays the predominant role in that. Would love your feedback on the cycle though.
Week 1 - IGF
Weeks 2-4 PP, IGF, Transdermal Tren
Week 5 Transdermal Tren
Weeks 6 - 8 SD, Transdermal Tren
Weeks 9 - 12 pct ancillaries as necessary and IGF

During cycle I will be using standard lvier and lipid protects along wiht Dostinex and possibly Nolva or Adex as needed.
I should mention that along wiht this I will maintain my standard HRT as well which is daily androgel, daily GH and twice a week HcG

I am also going to use clonidine to help keep bp in line and also get the bonus of increased GH and better sleep.

So whattya think. good....bad........

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any reason for not running the PP for 4 weeks instead of 3? What doses are you getting for each compound used?
Looks interesting, I bet you'll gain quite a bit of strength on this cycle. I see your taking Androgel, you don't want russel the love muscle going all soft on you :). Looks like you know what your doing jcam, good luck!

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Going to go 30mg on the PP and SD. The trans tren probably 100mg a day and maybe increase depending on my perception of the absorbtion. The PP only three as I really dont want more than 6 weeks of those methyls in me lol. thanks for the feedback Grass

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11