need help with this cycle

jayjay

Awards
whats up eveyone i just finished an 8 week cyle of 500mgs aweek of cypionate and 100mgs of anadrol ed i am off taking a month brake i am on clomid i just got a 10ml bottle of 400mgs of deca and 2 bottles of 10mls of 250mg cypionate i am 5,11 wiegh 230 i have good muscle but i have alot of fat too i was thinking of adding winstrol at the end of this cycle i really just want too lose my gut i heard though that if you have a high body fat percentage you wont really see the results withthe winstrol is that true i can only get american made steroids what is the best way to lose the belly fat while bulking

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ok, you did an 8 week cycle. now, you take 8 weeks off.

are you using clomid only for PCT?

winstrol at the end of the next cycle? sounds ok, but if leaning up is your goal, you need to drop that deca too. what is your cycle plan for the next run?

also, no AAS will help you lean out, you need to fix your diet and training regimen first.

the broken record plays on.......

jayjay

Awards
i plan on taking 400mgs of deca a week and either 25or500mgs of cypionate what do you recommend i am clomid for pct

robfromny

Awards
i wanna hear why clomid only for pct is bad?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i plan on taking 400mgs of deca a week and either 25or500mgs of cypionate what do you recommend i am clomid for pct
ideally, if you can get bit more of both.

weeks 1-13
testcyp 500mg/wk (250 2x/wk)
weeks 1-12
deca 400mg/wk (200 2x/wk)

PCT starts 2 weeks after your last cyp inject. clomid works fine for PCT solo, but i'd highly recommend you pick up some nolvadex as well.

robfromny

Awards
ok cool. cuz i am doing pct right now and only using clomid... so just scared me alittle is all

jayjay

Awards
yeah i am only using clomid for pct right now too its fine how would the deca and test cycle be i have only taken deca alone at the end of very androgenic cycles at 300mgs a week

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, ok. in that case, drop the deca completely next cycle.

just use test only with the cycle i outlined above. how many cycles have you ran bro? how old are you?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good lord.

in that case, post up your diet.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
+

:rofl:
good luck with this one beelze
yeah man, this caught me off guard. but it's not against board rules, being that he's older now so.........i guess help is in order.

check that, i KNOW help is in order.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Wonder if he has any natural test left since this is his 21st cycle or so and he is just asking about PCT.
Maybe he is misunderstanding your question.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Wonder if he has any natural test left since this is his 21st cycle or so and he is just asking about PCT.
Maybe he is misunderstanding your question.
jayjay:23 i ran about 20 cycles since i was about 16

looks pretty cut and dry to me.

jayjay, no, thank you.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
JayJay.. I personally don't think you know what the hell you are doing and it would benefit you if you just started doing some research over here because if you started at age 16, I would be surprised if you still had any natural test production at all....