New help on my first real cycle

lightweight

Awards
Hey guys. I am breaking away form the legal world of aas, and into the dark side. I need some help though on how to plan a good cycle with the stuff i have.

For beginners my experience has been with 2 sd only cycle, 1 sd and 1ad cycle.

In my closet i have:

90 caps sd
180 caps 1ad
60 caps pp

100 caps dbol @15mg
1 400mg/ml @10ml Test e

all the pct goodies including clomid, tamoxifen citrate(nolva), full bottle of rebound xt, and all the health happy supplements for liver, bp, etc.

I want a good bulk cycle that i can be proud of for the upcoming summer, and this would be my first time using the dbol and test. what im asking is what would be the best way to go about using these , and for how long.

I am 5'8 160lbs. thanks in advance.

lightweight

Awards
also my understanding of pinning is not very good. what would i need to run 500 mg test a week twice a week considering the the unit i have of test. Secondly how do you measure the stuff with the needle, i am waiting to purchase the needles and syringes till i know exactly what i need. thanks

lightweight

Awards
well my girl is going to do the injections and im getting some more test so i can do a longer cycle but im still curious about how to get the desired amount 500mg test out of the 400mg/ml thanks in advance i hope someone replys.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd say go 3/4's of a ml 2x/wk. 600mg over 500mg won't yield much, if any, difference. you're going to need 20ml's to finish a 13 week cycle though.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
also my understanding of pinning is not very good. what would i need to run 500 mg test a week twice a week considering the the unit i have of test. Secondly how do you measure the stuff with the needle, i am waiting to purchase the needles and syringes till i know exactly what i need. thanks
i'd say get
(50) syringe with 20G needles 1"
(50) needles only 25G 1"

getpinz.com :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
How about
wk 1-10 test e 500mg/wk (or 600mg like beelze pointed out)
Dbol wk 1-4 30mg/day
SD wk 8-11 20-30mg/day
Nolva a must. HCG recommended.

lightweight

Awards
ok thanks guys, again im still a novice 1st time reall aas user never had to use hcg what exactly is that. i will order my needles tommorow thanks beelzebub , and i was thinkn just that npursuit as far as using sd to finsih the cycle. you guys think i will yeild descent gains?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
most definately. how's your diet look? post it up if you have time. that is where you make or break a cycle's success.

as for HCG, it would definately be an asset in your cycle but it's not necessary. do a search for 'swale HCG protocol'

lightweight

Awards
hey beelzebub checked out getpinz nice prices btw, so do these look adequate:
Terumo 20 G X 1.5" Syringe with Needle, 3CC. Latex free

Terumo 25 G X 1" Needle only, no syringe. Latex free

cant seem to find any 1" 20 g syring need combos, will the 1.5" do considering ill be using them to draw up the test. Also whats up with the different cc's.

My diet will consist of clean foods.
Will make a chart later of exactly what ill be eating , its sure to be well over normal maintence. thanks bro

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
of course, 1.5" will work great for that. different cc's? i'm not sure what you mean, but a 3cc syringe is all you need. just for clarification, 1cc = 1ml.

lightweight

Awards
damn beelzebub if i ever met you id thank you buy a beer and find you a good lay trust me i know many. lol. I felt stupid asking tha t question but you seemed to want to help . thanks alot, i think i am good on the cc to ml thing now and the doasges i need, will be gettn everything soon. anyway thanks for helping a novice.

lightweight

Awards
hey beelzebub jsut got my pinz in today for my rat. Wow getpinz is the fastest shipper i have ever experienced.
Question i have been hearing somethings about warming up the test, and filtering it(which i didnt order filters) is this neccessary, i plan on starting this coming week, and just wanted to make sure i wasnt misinformed. Anyway thanks for all the help bro.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if you homebrewed it, filtering is necessary but that's just part of the process. i'm guessing you got yours through a UG lab, being that it's 400mg/ml. so you're in the clear.

as for warming up the test, it just flows through the pin easier making for a slighly faster injection process. not necessary by any means. i don't do it. after you inject, stretch and massage the area for a few minutes, makes for a less painful experience the next day :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just outta curiosity, is it 400mg/ml of straight enanthate or is it blended with cypionate?

lightweight

Awards
Its straight test e 400mg/ml 10ml vials. from golden traiangle pharmacuticals. I was going to get the test 400 blend bu theard that it was painful, and im a sissy with needles.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, i'd be willing to bet the straight enanthate is more painful but you'll be fine. let me know how it goes. :D

lightweight

Awards
oh oh more painful? why? i worry easy thats why i ask so many ?s

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
higher mg concentrations of a single ester are usually more painful, that's why some labs do a blend of 200enan/200cyp = 400mg/ml. there's a few labs that make 500mg/ml enan but it's rumored to be quite painful. if you wanted to, you could pull up an additional ml of sterile oil in the same syringe to lessen the pain.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
500mg/ml Test E????

That sounds so unnecessary...
and painful.

lightweight

Awards
Very intersting, the reason i go tthe higher mg/ml was because i had a choose of 250mg/l or 400mg/ml both at 10ml , i know i paid alot for this stuff but, it was 85 for the 250 and 125 for the 400, i got a discount for buyin all my **** together and got the 400 for a 100 a pop, some will say prices were high i know this, i didnt have any other options/suppliers. So in escense this was a good deal to me. Screw it :hammer: though i realize that if i want to see gains i need to take pains. I have already brought myself to the point of pinning which i never thought i ever do. lol here i am. have you guys ever heard of gtp(golden triangle pharm).

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine.....be prepared for some pain though from what I hear.

lightweight

Awards
Started 1st day of cycle. Wow pinning is so simple as easy. I was so surprised it didnt hurt abit. thanks beelzebub on the recommendations on pin size i couldnt even feel the thing go in. Btw my girlfriend chickened out so i had to do it. lol. Start dbol at 30 mg tommorow. On a work out day. will update later.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
1st shot is the hardest, mentally. it's all gravy from here on out brutha. welcome to the pin club :D

lightweight

Awards
yeah i feel intiatated, cant wait to see some results 4 wks from now.

lightweight

Awards
I should take back what i said ealier about this being painfree, my ass hurts so bad today. when i walk sit down, etc. Please tell me after a few more shots my body will get used to this. if not i ve heard mention(beelz) about adding another ml of sterile oil. where do i get that?( hopefully thats not concidered source posting) is it a special oil i need. I only shot 3/4 ml 400mg/ml test e.

Started 30 mg dbol today as well, going to work out tonight if i can(thursday i do calf/leg exercises). I usuallly drink water like a fish but today i drank like a whale. Dbol?

lightweight

Awards
tonight at the gym was mediocur, hit lat pulls 10-9-8 @120 not bad concidering i usually do 110. Did 200 10-9-8 on tri dips and then bounced around a bit, ass is still hurting waaaa waaaa. Hopefully tommorow i can get in my leg exercises.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I should take back what i said ealier about this being painfree, my ass hurts so bad today. when i walk sit down, etc. Please tell me after a few more shots my body will get used to this. if not i ve heard mention(beelz) about adding another ml of sterile oil. where do i get that?( hopefully thats not concidered source posting) is it a special oil i need. I only shot 3/4 ml 400mg/ml test e.

Started 30 mg dbol today as well, going to work out tonight if i can(thursday i do calf/leg exercises). I usuallly drink water like a fish but today i drank like a whale. Dbol?
you'll most likely get used to it and it won't hurt anymore. however, if it keeps feeling that awful after 2-3 injects in the same location (not advocating repeated injects back to back in the same location, keep rotating), then you may want to cut it with some sterile oil. getpinz.com used to have it. there's a few other places as well, shouldn't be hard to find.

lightweight

Awards
cool thanks im going to look for some oil to cut with my test just incase in afew weeks it still hurts days after i pin.

lightweight

Awards
got 2 bottles of 50ml USP cottonseed oil from lion. They arent in sterile vials like my test. Like a screw cap bottle. Is this sterile enough to inject with my test. Or should i boil it in the container or something. Idk. Believe it or not bro im still feeling sore on my ass, and i did the right side 1st then the left side. Can i go back to the right side tommorow or should i go somewhere else till im not sore in the glute. Thanks.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
go elsewhere, shoulders are good too. the soreness will pass and each time will be less and less painful.

lightweight

Awards
the cottonseed is phara grade usp is it sterile or should i boil it and filter it. defenitlt pin the shoulders then
thanks

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sterile oil is generally sterile, lol. but a little caution never killed anyone......unless you're being shot at.....or threatened with a bomb.....etc....

now seeing that you got it from lion, definately use precaution. bake, filter, etc.

lightweight

Awards
Is it that serious, is lion that bad of a company.
Ive read about your issues with their tamox. I dont know how much to bake this stuff at and in what container, or what filter to use. lol im so clueless.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i won't get into another thread about it but they've pissed off hundreds of guys on the boards with underdosed products, multiple credit card charges, insults, etc. honestly, i would not feel comfortable ordering anything from them, much less something i plan to inject.